Lunchtime Pleasures

Scandalous

Chapter Four

“Kyuhyun-ah,” Leeteuk said.

“Ne, hyung?” Kyuhyun replied while keeping his eyes glued to the laptop screen.

“Move your things; I need to put this on the table.” Leeteuk was wearing safety mitts and carrying a pot.

The maknae groaned. “I can’t! I’m in the middle of destroying--”

“Destroy later!” Leeteuk said. “Hurry, it’s hot!”

Sighing dramatically, Kyuhyun put his laptop to sleep and moved all of the cables and wires off of the kitchen table. “I’ll be in my room then.”

Leeteuk nodded. “Mianhe, Kyuhyun-ah.”

“It’s fine,” he muttered dejectedly, shuffling out of the kitchen.

Just as Kyuhyun left, Taeyeon entered all smiles. “Teukie-oppa!”

Leeteuk grinned back. “Taeyeonnie~”

“Whoa, it smells really good in here!” Taeyeon pulled up a seat at the table and looked up at Leeteuk expectantly.

“Ta-da! Leeteuk’s Special Dokbokki and Ramen!” he pulled off the lid to the pot.

Taeyeon laughed. “Was that supposed to be a pun?”

Leeteuk frowned. “No. I don’t get it.”

She rolled her eyes. “Of course you don’t. Let’s eat!”

“ARE WE EATING?” Shindong shouted joyfully, bursting into the kitchen. Leeteuk looked at him, amused. He looked famished, like he hadn’t eaten in days.

Leeteuk chuckled. “Ne, Shindong-sshi. Take a seat!”

Shindong rubbed his hands together excitedly and sat in a seat across from Taeyeon. “Where are the bowls?”

“Aish, you expect me to get them?” Leeteuk rummaged through the cupboards.

“You made the food!” Taeyeon said.

“Food!” Eunhyuk and Donghae cheered, making their way into the kitchen rambunctiously. They quickly sat down in the two empty chairs next to Shindong.

Eunhyuk cupped his hands around his mouth to increase the volume of his voice. “YAH, KIM HEECHUL! GET IN HERE; IT’S TIME TO EAT!”

Heechul sauntered in with a slightly irritated expression. “Is that any way to speak to your hyung, Hyukjae?”

Eunhyuk gave Heechul his usual gummy smile in return.

“Oh, we should get Sungmin and Kyuhyun!” Shindong spoke up suddenly.

“Don’t forget Sunny!” Taeyeon added.

All four boys gave her a shocked look. “Bwoh?!”

Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows. “Sunny’s here...with Sungmin-oppa. Didn’t you guys know?”

“Ani,” Donghae answered, scratching his head in confusion.

“How’d she get in here without us noticing?” Heechul asked to no one in particular.

Leeteuk shrugged then grinned. “I knew they had something going on.”

Everyone laughed and began making jokes about “SunSun.” Leeteuk was just glad that Heechul had forgotten about the whole incident between him and Taeyeon earlier.

What a relief.

Shindong left and called for Kyuhyun, Sungmin, and Sunny. All three of them agreed to just eat in their room. He returned and relayed the news, then sat down again, eager to eat.

Once everyone’s bowls were filled to the brim with lots of food and they had all thanked Leeteuk for making the delicious meal, they began stuffing themselves. Shindong had several helpings and Eunhyuk and Donghae didn’t skimp out either.

Heechul watched everyone eat for several minutes.

Taeyeon eyed him curiously. “Aren’t you going to eat?”

“I don’t eat hot food.” Heechul replied simply.

“Yeah, he always waits until it cools down completely.” Donghae explained with his mouth full.

“Swallow your food before you speak!” Eunhyuk scolded.

“Does it bother you?” Donghae asked, with his mouth still full of food.

“NE!”

“Aish, you two; just get married already!” Shindong laughed heartily.

After a few minutes, even Heechul began eating enthusiastically. “Wow, Teuk, this actually tastes good!”

Leeteuk ruffled Heechul’s hair, messing it up. “Shut up.”

“YAH! Everyone knows you don’t touch my hair!” Heechul rose from the table and ran to the bathroom in a panic.

Taeyeon giggled and Leeteuk couldn’t help but think about how adorable she was.

He shook his head, clearing his mind of such thoughts. It’s not like that, Jungsoo. You’re friends.

Donghae took a bite of ramen from Eunhyuk's bowl when he wasn’t looking. Eunhyuk swiveled around and gasped. “HEY!”

“What?” Donghae asked with his mouth full again,

“You messed up my servings!”

Donghae swallowed the ramen. “Ah, mianhe, Eunhyukkie. I forgot that you ate like that.”

“Forgot?” Eunhyuk threw his hands up in the air, frustrated. “How do you forget something like that?”

While Eunhyuk was busy screaming, Shindong stole some of his food and silently told Leeteuk and Taeyeon to keep quiet.

Leeteuk smiled, enjoying the liveliness in the dorm. It made things comfortable.

“Annyeong!” Choi Siwon said, walking into the kitchen.

Leeteuk turned his head and smiled. He then noticed that his dongsaeng was shirtless. He glanced over at Taeyeon, who seemed to be blushing.

Why did he suddenly feel angry at Siwon? He shouldn’t have. They were like brothers. And besides, any girl who saw Siwon shirtless usually reacted like that.

Why should he care if Taeyeon reacted in the same way?

“Siwon!” Eunhyuk and Donghae exclaimed happily, forgetting their argument.

“Ah, look who’s back!” Shindong grinned. “How was the photoshoot? Good?”

Siwon nodded. “Ne. Oh, lunch! I’m starv--”

“Annyeong, Siwon-oppa!” Taeyeon greeted with a nod of her head.

Noticing the girl in the room, Siwon quickly pulled the T-shirt in his hands over his head. “A-Ah, Taeyeon-sshi! How are you?”

“Great!” Taeyeon responded, still chipper despite the slight awkwardness from before.

Leeteuk felt his phone vibrate in his pocket and checked the Caller ID under the table. He cleared his throat. “Um, Taeyeon, can you come with me for a sec?” he stood up and pulled Taeyeon out of her seat.

“I don’t really have a choice.” Taeyeon muttered to herself, not bothering to break from Leeteuk’s tight grip.

“Someone do the dishes!” Leeteuk instructed as he left the kitchen.

“Not it!”

“Not it!”

“Not it!”

Siwon sighed, defeated. “Guys, you didn’t tell me we were doing that.”

“We’re not supposed to! That’s the point!” Donghae pumped his fist in the air victoriously.

“Have fun!” Eunhyuk patted his shoulder.

“Remember to use hot water!” Shindong said, exiting the room last.

Siwon scoffed.

Of course he knew you had to use hot water.

He began picking up the bowls and silently loading them into the dishwasher.

“DON’T USE THE DISHWASHER!” Leeteuk shouted from outside.

Siwon smiled to himself. Their leader was very clever, indeed.

 

A/N: Yeah, I probably didn't make it that clear in the last Author's Note, but the poll is regarding a NEW STORY. I'm asking what pairing you guys want for an upcoming story that I'll be posting soon. :)

I don't feel so good right now. I will put the next chapter up when the story reaches 700 views! It gives me some time.

Let me just say this again: THIS STORY'S MAIN PAIRING IS AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE TAETEUK. I'M NOT CHANGING IT. THE POLL WAS REGARDING MY UPCOMING STORY. ^_^

Thanks again for all the endless support on this story; glad you guys like it so much~~

- Jessica