And the Act Begins...

Scandalous

Another quick update! :) Just 'cause I really wanted to update on a special birthday...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEOHYUN! <3

I hope she eats lots of cake, gets many presents, and continues amazing us with her sweet voice~

There's loads of TaeTeuk in here, for everyone who was waiting for it. :) A bit of HaeFany and YoonHae too, if you squint.

A surprise guest star in here...

And a special appearance by a SHINee member...READ TO FIND OUT!


Chapter Fourteen

Leeteuk left his group after the photoshoot was complete and told them he had a separate schedule to attend to.

They didn’t question him further as he got into his car and drove to the SM Entertainment building, which wasn’t far from the location of the photoshoot.

He entered the building without a manager. Lee Soo-man had told him to come alone for a little meeting of sorts. Leeteuk guessed it was about the scandal and press conference.

Leeteuk pushed open the same door he had a few days ago for the press conference. A long table for staff meetings was in place of all the chairs the reporters, Super Junior, and SNSD used for the conference.

Lee Soo-man sat at the head of the table. Sitting to his left was Onew, the leader of SHINee. Leeteuk wondered what Onew was doing there, but he instead greeted both of them and sat opposite the younger leader.

“You’re probably wondering what Onew-sshi is doing here.” Lee Soo-man said firstly.

Leeteuk smiled guiltily and nodded at his hoobae. “Yes, I am.”

Lee Soo-man folded his hands. “Onew is going to play a part in the scandal.”

Leeteuk’s eyes never left Onew. “What part?”

Onew cleared his throat and answered, “Well, I’m scheduled to go on some radio shows and the hosts are prepared to ask me questions about my ideal girl.”

With a raised eyebrow, Leeteuk gave a look that told the younger leader to continue.

“Lee Soo-man-sungsaenim says that I should answer ‘Taeyeon-sshi’ to further stir up the scandal.” Onew finished uneasily with a nervous smile.

“Oh,” Leeteuk said with pursed lips.

“Don’t worry; I’m not taking her away from you.” Onew laughed. “I don’t like Taeyeon-sshi like that.”

Leeteuk shook his head furiously. “Ani, she’s not mine.”

Lee Soo-man laughed with Onew. “Yes, Leeteuk-sshi, whatever you say.”

---

After the meeting, Leeteuk met up with Yoona and Donghae for lunch, since they also had no schedules for the time being.

The three talked about their day so far. Yoona wasn’t too exhausted. She went to a few different photoshoots after SNSD’s album shoot was over. Donghae went to a radio show with a few other idols from different companies.

Leeteuk stayed quiet and hoped they wouldn’t question him about what he had been up to. He let the two explain in great detail their schedules and said a few words or nodded where necessary, so it wouldn’t seem like he was trying to hide something.

“So, earlier today...” Yoona started with a bit of awkwardness evident in her voice.

Leeteuk sighed, sensing that she would bring up that topic. “How are the girls?”

“Confused,” Yoona answered honestly, looking at both Leeteuk and Donghae. “Well, except for me and Hyoyeon. They’re still in shock about some of the guys’, um...confessions.”

“I’ve sent Tiff like a hundred text messages, and she hasn’t replied to a single one.” Donghae said dejectedly, pulling out his phone and staring at his empty inbox.

“Well, why not?” Leeteuk asked with a frown.

“She knows that I kinda have a crush on her now!” Donghae exclaimed.

“SHH!” Leeteuk and Yoona hissed in unison, clamping their hands over Donghae’s mouth.

“Do you want everyone to know?” Leeteuk whispered, glancing around at the other people at the establishment. Donghae shook his head once.

Yoona smiled and placed a consoling hand on his arm. “She just needs time to think.”

“So she’s not mad?” Donghae asked the younger woman, his eyes full of hope.

“None of them are mad.” Yoona said gently, taking a sip of her strawberry smoothie. “Well, Jessica might be a little mad. She thinks Heechul-oppa was messing around.”

“Nah, I think he really likes her.” Leeteuk confessed, grinning.

Yoona’s eyes widened. “Chincha? Whoa...”

“He doesn’t tell us anything anymore.” Donghae chuckled. “But it seems like he likes Sica, huh?”

“He never stops talking about her.” the leader of Super Junior added with a slight roll of his eyes.

“Hey, oppa, did you go to a meeting with Lee Soo-man?” Yoona asked suddenly.

“Meeting?” Donghae furrowed his eyebrows.

Leeteuk looked just as surprised as Donghae. “Y-You heard about that?”

“Hyoyeon went to practice the choreography for our next music video and saw you leaving Lee Soo-man’s conference room.” Yoona shrugged and took a longer sip of her drink. “She just guessed you were meeting with him.”

Leeteuk waved his hand dismissively. “It was nothing.”

Donghae pouted. “Aww, what are you not telling us?”

“It’s nothing.” Leeteuk repeated with a convincing smile.

---

At the recording studio, all the members were quite exhausted, but their spirits lifted immediately upon bumping into someone quite familiar.

“KIBUM-AH!” the ten members cried ardently, attacking him with hugs and grins.

“Hey, everyone.” he greeted with his ever-so-radiant smile.

“Where’ve you been?” Shindong joked.

“Actually, I was doing my photoshoot for the album.” Kibum explained. “I couldn’t make it in the morning, so they want us back tomorrow for full group pictures.”

“Aw, yes!” Heechul cheered.

“Hyung, you just like photoshoots.” Ryeowook smiled.

“But it’ll be even better with Kibum!” Heechul threw an arm around the missing member’s shoulders tightly.

“You should’ve told us you were coming!” Donghae whined, still hugging Kibum to ensure he wouldn’t leave again. “I missed you!”

We missed you.” Eunhyuk corrected, unable to stop grinning.

“Well, I wanted to surprise you guys.” Kibum laughed, patting Donghae’s back. “So...surprise?”

“This calls for a celebration!” Heechul declared, ruffling Kibum’s hair affectionately.

“I’ll get the wine!” Kyuhyun said, trying to sneak away.

Sungmin grabbed the maknae by his collar. “Oh, please, we don’t need any of that after what happened this morning.” Ryeowook smiled sheepishly.

“Okay, group hug!” Siwon announced, as all the members gathered in a hug and smothered Kibum.

“Ack--thanks, guys, but...can’t...breathe...” Kibum stuttered out.

“Alright, give the man some space.” Leeteuk waved his arms out as the others spread out.

Yesung patted Kibum on the back with a smile. “This is gonna be a good recording session.”

And after it was over, Leeteuk discovered that it was a very good recording session. Super Junior wasn’t complete, but it was more complete than it had been in a long time. With an extra set of vocals, the members all found themselves happier and singing much better than before.

The mood was light and everyone was putting in a little more effort than usual, especially Heechul, which was surprising to everyone.

It was tiring, though. Leeteuk’s voice was a bit sore, as were some others. Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, and Yesung were the ones most unaffected by the constant singing.

“So we’ll see you again tomorrow, right?” Donghae asked enthusiastically.

Kibum nodded. “Bright and early.”

Heechul groaned at the mention of early. Leeteuk nudged him. “Get used to that word. We’re making our comeback.” This earned him another groan from Heechul.

“You guys ready to win everything again?” Leeteuk asked s with a confident smile.

Everyone cheered, whooped, hollered, and high-fived and pumped their fists in the air like excitable children.

Eunhyuk used his MC voice and jokingly announced Super Junior as the winner at the Golden Disk Awards. Shindong stood behind a pedestal and pretended to give Super Junior’s winning speech as everyone else laughed and joined in.

Kibum had to leave shortly for a late filming and everyone assembled in another big group hug. Leeteuk bid s goodbye as he, Eunhyuk, and Shindong had to leave as well to film Star King.

All throughout the show, Leeteuk watched the clock tick by and wished for the time to go by faster. Never in his life had a minute felt so long.

“Hyung, you okay?” Eunhyuk asked halfway through the show.

Leeteuk nodded. “Ah, yeah...I’m fine.”

“You sure? You keep looking at the time nervously.” Eunhyuk smiled slyly. “What are you doing after this?”

“Wh--nothing!” Leeteuk rolled his eyes. “Mind your own business.”

“Yeah, yeah...”

Finally, the show wrapped up. Leeteuk thanked the staff for their hard work and slipped away, driving at a speed over the speed limit to the ice cream shop he visited frequently with Taeyeon.

The ice cream shop’s workers were familiar with all the different idols that came into the store. It was rare if a person with no idol status walked in, because the store was, in a way, for idols.

Leeteuk glanced at the clock--he was seven minutes late.

He parked quickly and fixed his clothes, glimpsing at his reflection in the side mirror. Satisfied, he walked into the small shop and casually scanned the tables for the dorky kid leader.

Spotting her, he snuck up behind her and placed his hands over her eyes. “Guess who?”

“Heechul-oppa?” Taeyeon guessed, letting out a laugh.

Leeteuk removed his hands and pretended to flick her in the forehead. “No, silly!”

Taeyeon stuck her tongue out and scooped some strawberry ice cream into . “You’re late!”

“I told you I would be a little late, didn’t I?” Leeteuk said, taking a seat next to her and defending himself. “Besides, I drove here as fast as I could!”

“Fine, fine.” Taeyeon said with a big smile.

Leeteuk stole Taeyeon’s spoon and shoveled a big portion of pink ice cream into his mouth. “Yummy...”

“Hey!” Taeyeon snatched her spoon back and pouted. “Get your own!”

“I like sharing with you.” Leeteuk smirked.

Taeyeon rolled her eyes and continued eating her ice cream. “What a creepy ahjussi you are...”

Leeteuk stuck his finger into the creamy goodness and swiped some of it on to Taeyeon’s nose. “Yah!”

Taeyeon tried to the ice cream off of her nose and gave a little whine. “This is so hard!”

“It’s almost impossible!” Leeteuk laughed and wiped the ice cream off of her nose. “Stop trying already!"

Taeyeon smiled her adorable smile. “Thanks!”

Leeteuk nodded, feeling his heart pound violently in his chest. “So what did you need to talk about?”

“The scandal,” Taeyeon said, playing around with her ice cream.

“Oh, that.” Leeteuk looked at Taeyeon out of the corner of his eye. She glanced up at him.

“What about it?” Leeteuk persisted.

Taeyeon sighed. “I don’t like lying to the girls, but Lee Soo-man told me yesterday that we have to make it public soon.”

“Make what public?”

Taeyeon smacked the leader on the arm. “You know what I mean!”

Leeteuk smiled sheepishly as he rubbed his arm soothingly. “I know. And then what?”

“We...We have to make the relationship seem real.” she replied uncomfortably.

“That won’t be too hard.” Leeteuk said, deep in thought. “We just have to go on dates and stuff, right?”

Taeyeon bobbed her head up and down in agreement. “And we have to make sure that reporters get pictures of us walking together, holding hands...” she trailed off, blushing deep scarlet red.

Leeteuk raised an eyebrow, an amused smile playing on his features. “What?”

“Nothing!” Taeyeon pouted.

“Tell me!” Leeteuk grinned evilly and tickled her in the side, where she was most sensitive.

Taeyeon let out a shriek and began laughing loudly. “S-S-Stop it!”

Leeteuk stopped tickling her. “Will you tell me?”

“Never!”

He resumed tickling her with a devilish grin that could rival Kyuhyun’s. “Come on, tell me!”

Taeyeon clutched her stomach in pain, still laughing. “No!”

Leeteuk ceased tickling her and pouted. “Fine, you don’t have to tell me...”

“I’ll tell you some other time.” Taeyeon promised. Her face was flushed from laughing too much and Leeteuk pinched her cheek, thinking she looked adorable.

“How about I take you home now?” he suggested, getting up and pushing their chairs in.

“Okay, oppa.” Taeyeon grinned, putting emphasis on the last word.

Leeteuk led her out of the shop with a small smile and held her hand. “Is this okay?”

Taeyeon smiled and nodded once.

---

Leeteuk walked Taeyeon to the door and ruffled her hair, giving her a long hug. “See you tomorrow, Taengoo-yah.”

Taeyeon nodded and smiled into his chest. “Bye, oppa!”

Leeteuk made his way back to his car and waved, making a heart with his arms. “Sleep well!"

Taeyeon laughed and waved, disappearing into her dorm.

Leeteuk sighed and smiled as he pulled out of the driveway.

Then he remembered.

It wasn’t real.

They were both just acting.

There were no real feelings.

He had to make sure that his feelings wouldn’t get in the way of his work.

Leeteuk was an actor, playing the role of Taeyeon’s boyfriend.

That was it.

 

COMMENT REPLIES!

@RippledOcean: Aw, thank you so much, Clo! :) And no problem, but I should really be the one thanking you. /huggle/

@SuGenLover: Oh my goodness, you love all the same pairings as me! :O Thanks for loving the chapter! <3 And spazzing about it, ahahah. :D

@Tikatikolala: Thanks so much! Yeah, SeoKyu is really cute~ And Wookie really IS like that when he's drunk. The other members said so in some interview thing. x)

@shalalapaula: Thankyou! :D Ugh, I wish they would too. And I'm the author! xD Updated soon, as you wished^^

@StrawberryFantasy: You are slow. Just kidding! :D Everyone looks Drunk Ryeowook! <3 I love writing SuShi, but you already knew that. Pfft, you're not gonna explode. Haha. :) Ohhh, that was a funny conversation...CONFUSE THEM~ Bahaha! I updated in a day! xP

@QueeeenB: Aww, no problem. Happy readers means a happy author! :D I prefer HeeSica, but HaeSica's pretty cute, too...keep reading! :)

@murdering_thespian: OMG, he does? The sleeptalking ahjussi-ahjumma dorky leader couple! xD Hahaha, that's okay. Read as soon as you can! And tell me what you think of this chapter! :)

@BaroTaro: Well, they're idols, hehe. Updated!

@kyufever: You're welcome! I liked writing the scene. :D Aw, thankyou! I'll definitely try to add more SeoKyu. <3 And haha, yeah, I love Kyu and Heechul. They're my biases! (: Believable banter? Well, thanks!! :D

@seokykyu: I'll try to add some more SeoKyu in later chapters! :] Hehe, yes, they are....

@kyutie13: I put in a teensy bit of YoonHae in here, if you squint really hard. :) Remember, nothing is finalized. The only confirmed pairing is TaeTeuk and SunSun. Everything else...well, anything could happen, really. Thanks for reading and commenting! :D

@TiHae4ever: Uwahh, thanks, unnie! :) <3 I love writing SuGen~ And it was my first time writing HaeFany. Did I do okay? :) Omo, we do?! WHOA! That's crazy, hahah! Nah, it's fine, Shyne, but thanks anyways~ :D

@chu_david: Thankyou! Thanks for reading, I love those pairings too, lol. :)

@chinkyasian: Aw, no prob. Thanks for always reading and commenting! :D <3

Thanks again for all the comments, as usual. :)

You guys make me such a happy author~

Look forward to the next chapter!

I'll try to update on Leeteuk's birthday, hehe. <3

Ooh, and what do you guys think about a SuGen story with a hundred different one-shots?

There's gonna be a lot of different pairings...

Will you guys read it? :D