I might love you ♥

I might hate you

A/N : I'm having a hard time posting, because I have troubles with school and such. I'm drowning in an ocean of homework and my grades decreased tremendously. so yeah ...
Anyways, like I promised, this is going to be the last boring chapter, I hope you can keep up with it. Anyways, I swear that Jongkey will concur this fic soon, and with soon I meanprobably the next chapter. Hohoho ... so yeah, prepare ! :D


 

I was laying on my stomach on my bed, supporting myself on my elbows, laptop in front of me.
I was staring at the screen, thinking about nothing, listening to music, but not really listening though.
It was already Sunday evening, my trolley was near my bed and I was ready to leave.
This weekend was pretty frustrating and confusing, I had tons and tons of homework, but the problem was that I couldn't concentrate on it, and you all know why.
Heechul came by too, he lives in my neighborhood and he visits me every once in a while, 
actually, I asked him in school if he came by during weekend because well ... I definitely needed some distraction.
That was also one of the reasons that I didn't invite Kibum over.
I was kind of worried, since there are many juniors who stay  in school, just as Kibum, in school as well.
What if they were picking on Kibum ? I could never see anybody harm him, just because he looks so ... flawless and angelic ... But still ...
"Jonghyun !!" My mom called from downstairs, "Heechul-ah is here already !"
I sighed, raising from my bed and stuffing my laptop in its case and going downstairs with all my belongings.
"Coming !" I shouted.
Heechul was standing in the hallway with his sports bag slung over his shoulder and I could see his trolley standing outside through the open door.
The boy noted me coming down and stepped outside, beckoning me, "Come'on, our train is there within 20 minutes !"
I nodded, giving my mother a kiss on the cheek before getting into the car with my elder sister, who was bringing us to the train station, already waiting for us in front of the steer.
 
###
 
"Hey Kibum ! Had a nice weekend here ?" Jessica snickered, ruffling the perfect blonde hair afterwards.
Kibum smiled at her, "Hi Jessica," 
No, he didn't had a nice weekend, he wasn't motivated on learning the dances all by himself, 
and there weren't any kids of his age who also stayed during the weekend. Only a bunch of second graders, seniors, juniors and Freshmen. 
He shrugged, "Nice wasn't the word I was looking for." 
Jessica gave him a hug, "Well, you'll get used to it. I hope those noisy third graders didn't annoy you ? There are no rules, except for a couple, in school during weekends, so those little kids are extra irritating." Her face made clear that those brats really were pure mischief. The boy shook his head, "Nope, it was pretty peaceful actually."
Jessica raised her eyebrows before showing Kibum a thumbs up. 
"I'm going to my room, just text me if you need something !" She exclaimed, turning into corridor 4.
The girl disappeared in the darkness of the hallway.He plugged in his earphones and headed to the canteen, it was already evening and he didn't had dinner yet.
There were already many students who returned to school, not all of them of course, some of them would arrive tomorrow since they probably didn't live that far away.
He didn't know when Jonghyun would come back. 
 
He secretly hoped this evening.
 
He pushed open the heavy folding doors of the canteen and immediately spotted the table of the Juniors, where that crazy sister of Jessica and that cute girl whom he pushed off the stairs were seated.
He saw how Krystal was watching him trail down to Donghae, who was sitting alone at a table, reading something which looked like his chemistry textbook.
He positioned himself in front of the male, flashing him a smile.


###


I swear that I never felt so happy to come back to school.
I swung open the heavy doors and started running to the elevators.
"Hey man, why in such a hurry !!" Heechul shouted behind me, clearly annoyed by my action.
I didn't bother to slow down or answer him, because well ... He would never understand, ... and also, because I didn't knew the answer too ...
Why was I in such a hurry ? Good question actually.
 
"Jonghyun, why is your heart beating so fast ?"
 
All questions I didn't knew an answer to, so I just ignored them.
I just wanted to be fast, I just wanted to ...
 
see his pretty face again.
 
I zipped open my trolley after trying to unlock the door with difficulties, I fished a bottle of water out of my bag and stepped into the bathroom, changing into sweatpants and a plain white tee, after a quick shower.
It was more comfortable to have dinner in something loose and cozy.
I got out of the bathroom, and noticed Heechul already passed out on his bed.
I poked him, "Dude, aren't you hungry ?"
He grunted, responding with a  " off," and turning around so that I now was facing his back.
I shrugged, turning around on my heels and kicking myself out of the room.
It was noisy in the corridors, many students already arrived and they were busy packing out their bags and that usual stuff.
I went downstairs and headed to the canteen, ready to meet my friends, ... and see Kibum again.
I pushed open the doors and spotted the blonde hair, I couldn't restrain myself from glancing at him.
I started walking towards the table where Krystal and Sulli were seated, not daring to take my eyes off the pretty boy.
He didn't notice me when I eventually sat down, so I let out an exaggerated sigh.
"Hi Jonghyunnie ~" Sulli squealed happy, giving me a bear hug.
I smiled at her, "Hi Sulli ~" and flashing a smile towards Krystal who was busy biting on her straw.
"Did you guys had a nice weekend ?" I finally got out, breaking the silence.
Krystal shrugged, standing up to get herself another straw.
Sulli faced me, "There's something bothering Krystal," she whispered for only me to hear.
I cocked an eyebrow, "What is it ?" I asked, not minding to whisper back.
The girl shrugged when Krystal plumped back down on the bench, trying to wriggle the new straw in the tiny entrance of her milk bottle.
"Hey Kris, let's go to the park tomorrow after classes hm ?" I asked her sweetly, ignoring Sulli's scolding looks.
Krystal looked up, blinking a few times. 
She probably thought I was just kidding her around, since she's always the one askingme out.
She slowly nodded, the corner of her lips curling up slightly.
I had to agree with Sulli thought, she was acting kind of strange. "Did I do something wrong ?" I thought worried.
After I confirmed that I would wait her up during lunch break at the main entrance, I turned my head to the right as subtle as I could, and looked straight into Kibum's eyes.
It was like he could read my mind as he sent me a loving smile and I could see his eyes sparkling. 

Or was it just me illuminated by his beauty ?
 
I grinned at him, taking in the pretty face I hadn't seen for 2 days.
Suddenly, he stood up, still looking at me. 
He walked out of the canteen, swaying his hips in a matter only he could master.
Something in me said that he wanted me to follow him, so I stood up not doubting the little voice in the back of my head who told me to chase after him, and walked out of the canteen too, not noticing the glare Sulli gave me as I left without any goodbye. I pushed open the heavy dark blue doors and spotted the blonde boy leaning against the lockers with this sinful smirk plastered on his face. I walked towards him, my heart beating in an irregular pattern, and stood still in front of his slim body.
"Missed me ?" He stated with a hoarse voice, which wasn't supposed to sound y, but unfortunately was.
I pursed my lips into a thin line, narrowing my eyes at him and eventually my lips up.
I didn't even knew why I did that, I just couldn't think straight for a minute.
There was a battle inside me, a battle between "Hurry the up and kiss him already" and "Don't lose your pride, you ."
Neither of them won, as I just stood there, questioning myself why I felt so weird and why I had the ing urge to kiss him.
He broke the silence as he noticed that I wouldn't respond to his rhetorical question.
"Did you had a nice weekend ?" 
I jumped up from my trance when I heard that all too familiar voice flowing into my already freaked-out system.
I nodded at him, giving him a sweet smile, not noticing that I was sweating bullets.
"Do you ... wanna hang out during lunch break tomorrow ?" 
I frowned, still not opening my mouth, just because I knew there wouldn't come out a single word. 
I again, stood there dumbstruck, battling inside my head.
It was now or never.
and I went for just postponing the ing battle in my brain and nodded, letting out a "Yes." and giving him a bear hug as a sign that I did missed him.
He returned the hug hesitantly, knowing about being in a public place and how people will get if they would see us, but let go quickly with a blush on his cheeks as the doors of the canteen opened.
A bunch of people streamed out of the eating area as we stood there, ignoring the questioning looks people gave us. 
We tried to stay incognito, just standing there and staring at nothing in particular as Donghae passed by, standing still next to me, facing Kibum, but not without giving me a disgusted look.
"Do you know if Jessica already arrived ?"
I let out a loud snort, crossing my arms over my chest, "Didn't you see Krystal sitting the canteen ?" I snarled at him, "What are you ? Blind ?" 
He slowly turned his face to me with irritation written all over his forehead, "Did I ask you something ?"
"It's not because you didn't ask me something that I can't say something to you, now is it ?" I flashed him a fake smile.
He smiled back at me, narrowing his eyes, "Well mister dinosaur, why don't you just go back to the prehistory and annoy your little dino-friends with your roars, hm ?" He turned his back at me, muttering some incoherent words and walked away, not bothering to wait for Kibum answering his question since I already made him clear that Jessica probably already was in school since Krystal was too.
"Why were you so harsh to him ?" Kibum furrowed his eyebrows, now crossing his arms over his chest too.
My eyes widened, "Well ..."
 
"Yeah Jonghyun, why the were you so harsh ?"
 
It's just how it rolls you know, it's not something I can avoid. 
Just accept it, Juniors and Sophomores are harsh to one another, you just have to if you want to keep this universe in balance.
I shrugged as he rolled his eyes, "You're nice to me, but you're not nice to my friends ?" He frowned, "Why would you treat me different ?" 
 
Everything stopped for a minute.
 
Why did I treat him different ? 
Why the did I treat him different ... 
 
"Because you are different." I got out with a trembling voice, and honestly, I didn't know why my body was shaking, I didn't know why my legs became all jelly, I didn't know why I wanted to just hold him in my arms and kiss him, I didn't know.
I didn't ing know.
 
He slowly approached me, placing his hands on my strong shoulders,
"Why would I be different from all the other Sophomores ?" He said, almost whispering.
"I don't know ..." I got out, looking him straight in the eyes.
And it was then, when I looked into those brown orbs of his, taking in his everlasting beauty and scent that I had the answer to all my questions, to all those questions who were haunting me for these past days.
 
Because I did know.
did know why my heart started beating faster when I looked at him, 
did know why my legs became jelly when I talked to him, 
did know why I wanted to just hold him in my arms and kiss him, 
 
I knew it all along, I just didn't want to accept it.
 
...
 
Kibum, I might love you.

 
 
 
A/N : WOW .. CHEESE TO THE CHEESE MUCH ? anyways, here's my update. I kind of rushed it so sorry for any mistakes and that usual shizzle. ♥