Butterflies ♥

I might hate you

 

"Jonghyun ... Hey man ! Jonghyun ! Wake up !" 
Somebody was kicking me, recognizing Jinki's voice but not bothering to come out of my cosy bed just for him, I decided to just close my eyes firmly and tried my best to act like I couldn't hear him. I didn't want to hear him.
"Jinki, shut the up will you." My other roomie, namely Sungmin, muttered as I heard him throwing a pillow at the elder.
"Sungmin, get out of your bed if you don't want me to call the cleaning lady with her rusty spoon to come hunt you to practice again, because if I'm not mistaking you should be rehearsing the Hihop dance with the 9th graders." He said. 
Sungmin shouted something contained inappropriate language for kids beneath 14 and jumped out of bed, changing in a pair of sweats and a plain white tee, running out of the room. Jinki snickered, "Thanks hyung !" He shouted sarcastically to Sungmin, who was already running down the corridor.


"Dongsaeng !!!" Jinki suddenly yelled, I jumped up and looked up at him with a clearly irritated expression on my face.
"Don't call me dongsaeng for sake !" I yelled back, watching him doing a victory dance in the center of the room. 
He grinned at me, "You should get up. We have to go to practice." He stated, reaching out for my hand.
I slapped the hand away, still annoyed by the fact he woke me up at 6 AM and greeting me with 'dongsaeng".
He let out a low chuckle, "All hail mister Moody."
I noticed Heechul not being in his bed anymore, "Dude, where's Heechul." I huffed.
"He's teaching the Alice in Wonderland concept - dance to the toddlers along with the Freshmen and Krystal." Jinki laughed.
I got up and walked towards the bathroom, "Oh my god that's true, poor guy." I chuckled, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.
"That's what happens when you bully innocent kids." He responded.
"I can perfectly imagine Heechul wearing one of those fairytale-dresses." I laughed, not bothering anymore to kick Jinki in his balls because of being the most obnoxious alarm clock in the world, "we should film it."
"I asked Krystal to film it." Jinki smirked.
"Sweet !" I lolled, going into the bathroom after picking out my clothes.

I took a quick shower, putting on a pair of sweatpants and a thick hoodie, since there is no heating in the practice room and it's pretty cold in the buildings at morning.

Jinki was already gone, so I decided to go visit Sulli first.
I walked to the girl dorms and knocked on the door with number 324 on. Nobody answered so I just barged in, knowing how Sulli always forgets to lock her door.
She wasn't inside, that meant that or she was dying in the hospital because of her scraped knee or she was all happy and bubbly dancing in the girls practice room again.

I decided to go for number 2.

I didn't to bother to go to Krystal's room, since Jinki already mentioned she was practicing with the toddlers.
It was already 6.30 AM and headed to training. I pushed open the heavy glass door and saw Jinki already practicing, wearing a pair of kneeshorts with blue converses beneath them and a green shirt.
I looked to the left, where the Sophomore-Freshmen practice room was and saw Taemin, Minho, Eunhyuk and two other guys practicing.

This practice room was pretty odd, it was distributed into 2 different practice rooms, separated by each other by a thick, soundproof glass wall. It was funny, you could check out the people practicing in the other room from the one you're sitting in.

"Hey," I greeted him, taking off my hoodie. Jinki was alone in the room, it was pretty amusing to see him dance on his own.
He smiled at me, that smile which could make you go blind, saying, "Let's try from the beginning ?"
I nodded, fixing my wet hair.
We were dancing to Dj got us falling in love again by Usher. 
It had pretty hard dance moves, and I noticed Jinki having a pretty hard time. Jinki wasn't really talented if it came to dancing, but he wanted to attend this school so badly, I don't even know why.

I cocked my head to the left as I saw blonde hair in the mirror. No, I wasn't looking to myself, the blonde hair came from the other practice room. I stopped dancing and looked through the class.

Kibum and Taemin were there, I didn't knew to what song they were dancing because of the waterproof walls but damn Kibum looked hot.
Where did he learn that so quickly ?
"Jonghyun, pay attention." Jinki complained. I shot him a glare before turning back my attention to the pretty boy.
The elder sighed, "I'm going to get some water and check on Heechul." 
I waved my hand at him, making him clear to just go away.
He skipped out of the room, leaving me alone with my thoughts and eyes fixed on the blonde.
Minho was watching them, sitting on a chair and fiddling with his cellphone and it seemed that Eunhyuk and the two other guys, whose names I do not know, already left.
They stopped dancing, Minho stood up and threw a bottle of water at Taemin.
I sat down on the ground, observing them. 
Kibum ran to the big mirrors and started fixing his hair. I snorted, he's so girly.
He was wearing a grey tanktop and a pair of sweatpants.
He turned back around and let his back slide against the mirror, facing Taemin and Minho who were bickering about Taemin having too skinny legs for his own good, I could tell at the way Minho was comparing his legs with the smaller boy.
I had sight on the other boy's beautiful profile, watching him how he was trying to keep up with the conversation. 
Then, he suddenly turned his head towards me. It was kinda creepy, but he started smiling widely as he saw me sitting in the other room. He lifted his hand up slightly and gave me a small wave so that Taemin and Minho couldn't notice it.
My face flushed, thanking the oh-so great lord that we were too far away from each other so he couldn't see me blush like crazy.
I gave him a small smile and noticed Taemin and Minho exiting the practice room.
Kibum stood up and ran towards the glass door which was preserved in the wall, he opened it and ran towards me.
"Hey," He smiled, looking down upon me.
I was still sitting on the floor and looked up, locking our eyes, "Hey there." I chuckled.
"Where you watching me the whole time ?" He then snickered.
"Wh-what !? No I wasn't ?" I denied, jumping onto my feet.
Kibum rolled his eyes, crossing his arms over his chest, "How was I ?" He asked.
I blinked, "Uhm well, you're great. You learned so quickly." I answered."
A grin spread across his face, "So you were watching me?"

and I had nothing to say to that.

"You know, we should go out sometimes." I stated, breaking the awkward silence.
Kibum took a step back, "Wha-what do you mean ?" 
My eyes widened, "Nononono not like that !" I said, waving my hands in the air to make clear I didn't mean it in that way,
"I mean, we should hang out sometimes !"
Kibum let out a sigh of relief, "Okay, yeah sure why not." He snickered, flashing me a dazzling smile,
"But won't anybody notice it ?" He asked, with a concerned expression.
"Let's just hang out during classes or lunch break ?" I said matter of factly.
"Skip lessons ?" He asked a bit shocked. He had probably never done something like that before.
I shrugged, "Why not ? And besides, we can always hang out during the weekends whatsoever." 
He nodded when suddenly someone opened the door.
It was the devil itself. Jessica.
"Kibum, what in the world are you doing here? And more importantly, what are you doing here with him ?" She asked him, a hint of annoyance in her voice.

She was holding a paper, and approached us.
Kibum turned around helplessly, "I ... uh had to ask him something about a dance step so uh ..." He began.
"Then ask Taemin, not ... this person." She pointed at me, checking me out in a disgusting manner.
" ..." I muttered under my breath.
"Uhm, excuse me ? You should see me getting y." She said irritated, cocking her eyebrow.
I smiled at her, "Oh, so beneath all that , there is more  ?"
She frowned, "Back off, ."
I rolled my eyes, deciding to just lay off.

"Anyways, here's the information about the dance battle I informed you of, it's within a month and you still have to learn all the dances. The head master insisted that you should participate it, since it's for Sophomores only. Learn the dance steps, and learn them good. Ask Taemin or Eunhyuk to help you." She said formally, handing over the paper.
Kibum just nodded and examined the paper, "Uhm ... How many dances do I have to catch up with to be precisely ?" He asked frowning, still looking at the paper.
Jessica closed her eyes, counting on her fingers.
"Five." She eventually stated.
Kibum sighed.
"That means, the intro dance, hip hop concept, pop concept, fairy tale dance with the second graders and the final dance." The blonde girl added.
Kibum just nodded at her, "Thanks Jessica."
"Now, get the out of here, if I'm not mistaking, we both have History within," She checked her cellphone, "15 minutes."
She turned around and left, ignoring me.
Kibum sighed, facing me with a cute pout on his delicate face, "I have to catch up with all these dances." He whined, pointing at the paper Jessica gave him.
I smiled, "You'll be just fine." I reassured him.
He puffed his cheeks, which was pretty cute, and looked me back in the eyes, "Why can't I be in this room actually ?"
I thought for a while, remembering how Jessica asked Kibum what he was doing in this room, and spoke, "Well, this is the Senior and Junior's practice room." 
He raised his eyebrow, "What do you mean ?"
"Well look, we have many practice rooms here, but you can't use every one of them. The toddlers practice room is downstairs. The first and second graders have their practice rooms on the first storey and so on. The seniors have their practice room in corridor 2, but their dorms are on the first floor so that's why most of them always come to this one, because the other one is too far away. They're just lazy like that I guess. So we have to share ours with the Seniors. And you guys, have to share your practice room with the Freshmen." I smiled at him, "The girls also have their own practice rooms."
"Oh ... like that. But, it's not like I'm not allowed to enter this one, right ? Then why is Jessica so serious about it ?"
"Because, you know, this is Junior-property and blah blah." 
Kibum started laughing at my facial expressions. The sound of his laughter made me feel so fluffy.
"I have to get to classes, see you around." He said, smiling at me.
"Do you wanna get ice cream during lunch break ?" I asked him innocently, "Let's meet up at the main entrance ?" 
Kibum gave me a cute smile, "Sure, sounds fun." He nodded before turning around and walking towards the glass door. 
He opened it and I couldn't help but watch how his hips were swaying in such a shameless way, that I had to restrain me from attacking him right there. He picked up his sports bag and slung it over his shoulder and headed to the door.
I sighed and ran a hand through my blonde locks.

I dragged myself through Physics and Math, and when lunch break finally arrived, and I was already waiting for him at the main entrance,
he approached me, looking hot, cute, pretty and beautiful as ever, and I swear, I really do, that I felt butterflies.
 


A/N : hehehe, hope you enjoyed ♥ I didn't re-read it, because I'm lazy and blah, so sorry for mistakes and such. I know this was kinda bored, but please look forward to the next chapters because, ... *coughcough* Jonghyun is falling in love *coughcough*