That's called love ♥

I might hate you

 

"Yaaah Minho, what are you going to say to Kibum ?" Taemin asked, nudging at the taller boy's ellbow, trying to get his attention.
Minho shrugged, hands stuffed into his pockets, both going to class.
He wanted to be sure first, I mean, the kiss already said enough. But still,
he couldn't believe that Jonghyun would hang out with a Sophomore, for godsake no way

Jonghyun ? Never.

And the two boys were pretty far away when Kibum would have kissed Jonghyun, maybe Taemin and he were just mistaken.
Maybe it weren't them, maybe it just were Freshmen or ninth graders.
All though, they were both blonde and that was kind of rare in this school.
Anyways, Minho wasn't planning on doing something before he was one hundred percent sure of it.
He decided to just shove the thoughts aside for a while and concentrate on other stuff.
It's not like he was constantly thinking about it, not at all. 
But he did contemplate about it sometimes. 
Taemin on the flip side, was just his bubbly self. Not really caring about it, it wouldn't wonder Minho if the boy already had forgotten it from the moment they entered the school building again.

###

I was in last period, trying to concentrate on what the teacher was saying, but the only thing coming out of was blah blah blah.
My mind was somewhere else, somewhere far away.
I just couldn't stop thinking about Kibum. I couldn't stop thinking about what if his lips just went a little bit more to the left.
I wanted to feel how his lips felt if they were on top of mine.
They looked so appealing, begging to be touched, and I swear that I had to ignore those pleads with everything I had inside me.
"Oppa, pay attention." Somebody was dragging me out of my little dreamworld, nudging at my shoulder.
" off." I hissed back, a little bit too loud.
"What was that, Mister Kim ?" The teacher asked annoyed.
"Sorry miss, she was distracting me." I told her, glaring at the girl seated next to me.
Why in the world did she even call me oppa, as far as I know we're the same age, and it's not like I look older than her whatsoever.
The girl bowed her head, "I'm sorry." she apologised to the teacher.
I grinned in victory, but that soon was destroyed again when the teacher spoke up, "Jonghyun, it's not like I didn't noted that you weren't paying attention. If you're not interested in my lessons, then leave."
Okay, what the . How many eyes has this woman, and besides, this annoying little cutesy-brat talked first. 
I mean, I'm quiet and I don't say a single thing, and yet, they're all picking on me.
This is so unfair, it's ing discrimination for the blondes.
I huffed, rolling my eyes at the girl who sunk into her chair, getting all red as I stood up.
The teacher raised her eyebrows.
"Hah , didn't expect me to do this, did you ?" 
I lazily stepped over the bags which were scattered over the floor, messy students obviously not bothering to just properly place them next to their desks, and walked to the door, going through it.
I could see the teacher looking at me, mouth wide agape.
Next time, she should watch out with what she's going to say.
ing teachers, they think that they can go all bossy on me, no way in ing hell.
If she asks me to leave if I'm not interested ? Then leave I shall.
And screw the principal if he's going to summon me, because I have every right to leave.
Your stupid employee should know better.
I strolled down the corridors, there were a bunch of ninth graders talking and couples kissing.
Didn't they have anything else to do ? Like ... practice ?
Or go home, it's Friday people, stop doing useless things if you can just leave school and go ing home.
I decided to go to my room to pack my stuff already, as soon as I was out of this hell of drama, I'm happy.

I was packing my bags when suddenly something popped into my mind.
"I'm not going to see Kibum for 2 days."
I sat down on my bed, not knowing what to do. 
I didn't had a choice actually, I had to go home. 
I mean, that's what my parents want and that's what I want too ... somehow.
But Kibum is going to be so lonely here, ... all alone.
Maybe I should just invite him over ? I mean ... I've known him for 3 days now ... we are pretty close.

But not really actually ...

I wish we were, but this stupid feud is ruining everything ! 
Maybe it's better for me to go just home. 
Maybe it's better to take a break of all this for a while.
I have to concentrate on other things, and not only about Kibum.
What makes him so special in the first place ? He's just an average teenager, just like me.
a gorgeous one, yes, but ...

This feeling is so unknown to me, I can't put my finger on it and it's driving me mentally insane.

I groaned and lay down on my bed.
Sungmin was already home, according to his class schedule which stated that on Friday he's already dismissed at 2 PM.
I could also tell at how his bed was made up and his trolley wasn't beside the bunk.
I fished my ipod out of my bag and plugged in the earphones, volume to the max.
I closed my eyes and drifted off to dreamland, a dreamland where I could be friends with Kibum without being glared by everybody. 

###

"Hey Donghae ~" Kibum singsang, closing the door of their bedroom behind him.
"Oh hi Kibum." The other answered him with a smile, looking up from his desk.
Kibum sighed, plopping down on one of the beds, "What are you going to do during the weekend ?"
Donghae shrugged, turning around on his chair so that he was facing the other boy, "I don't know."
Kibum smiled, laying down on the bed, "I'm going to be so bored, I don't even know what to do here."
"Well, you can go .. shopping ?" Donghae tried to motivate him.
"I don't know Seoul, It's very easy to get lost in such a big city."
"True. You can practice, you still have to catch up with those 5 dances. Staying here during the weekends does come in handy in this case." 
Kibum nodded, creating a silence which Donghae considered as the end of their conversation. But it was not.
Because suddenly the brown haired one spoke up, "Have you ever felt that tingly feeling ... when you see someone ?"
"Well ... yes."
"What does it mean."
Dongae frowned, why in the world was he asking this ?
"Uhm ... that's called love, Kibum." He snickered.
Kibum raised an eyebrow, rosing from the bed.
He opened his mouth to say something, but the other interrupted him, "I think you're in love."
The boy laughed, no way in hell that he was in love. 

No way in hell that he was in love with Jonghyun.
Or was he ? 

Suddenly Eunhyuk barged into the room, "Hi guys ~" He exclaimed, picking up his trolley and slunging his bag over his shoulder, "I'm going home, till Monday !" He waved at us before going through the doorway.
Donghae stood up from his chair, fixing his shirt, "Well, I think I'm heading too." He started packing his stuff, stuffing two bottles of water in his backpack and going to the kitchen.
Kibum sighed, still clueless about Donghae telling him that he was in love.

###

"Hey man, wake up !" Heechul exclaimed, kicking me with his foot.
I rose from the bed, hair a mess.
My ipod was still playing, I groaned, turning it off.
"Hmm ..."
Heechul got into the bathroom, packing his stuff.
"What time do you have your train ?" He shouted.
"Uhh ..." I checked my wrist watch, "five thirty." 
He got out of the bathroom, holding his cellphone, "That means ... we still have 15 minutes to pack our stuff and half an hour to get at the train station."
I sighed, crouching down in front of my bag and zipping it.
"I already packed my stuff."
"All righty then ..." 

### 

Donghae already left, that made the other boy all alone in the room.
Kibum sighed and decided to take a shower before going to the practice room.
He was secretly hoping there would be other students who also don't go home in the weekends whom he could hang out with.
I mean, isn't this one of the biggest nightmares of every student ? Actually living in your school ?
And the worst part was that he had to practice the dances all on his own, trying to learn the dancemoves from a video Jessica gave him. There was nobody who could help him whatsoever. 

Seems that it was going to be a pretty boring weekend for the poor kid.

He stepped out of the shower, putting on a grey oversized shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans.
He fished his key off the table along with his laptop and locked the door behind him.
He swirled the key around his finger and stuffing it in his pocket afterwards.
The boy started walking down the corridors, heading to the practice room with his laptop under his arm.
It was quite busy in the hallways, kids with trolleys and bags going home, or noisy boys cleaning their room. (Because they're not allowed to leave school before their room is cleaned up, school-rule.)
He turned to the right and bumped into someone,

Jonghyun.

###

"Owww," Kibum grabbed his nose with his free hand and looked up.
"I-I'm so sorry !" I exclaimed, waving my hands in the air.
"It's okay ..." He smiled, letting go of his nose. 
I sighed as I saw that I didn't bruise his beautiful countenance whatsoever, I wanted to start a conversation with him, probably the last time I'll talk to him this week, but Heechul appeared in front of us.
"Yaaah Jonghyun, we should go now, we only have 30 minutes to go to the station." He glared at Kibum, clearly annoyed by his presence, "What are you doing here, " He spat.
"I .. uh ..." Kibum began, not knowing what to say.
"I uhm, accidentally bumped into him."
"Well, aren't you a source of bad luck ?" Heechul scoffed, "Always hurting people."
"H-Heechul, it was my fault." 
Said boy raised an eyebrow, "So ?"
I rolled my eyes, "Let's just ... leave." I sighed, not wanting to leave but just stay for a while so I could tell Kibum goodbye and that usual stuff.
I saw the disappointment on Kibum's face, and the irritation about Heechul being such an .
I flashed him an almost imperceptible, apologetic smile and gave him a small wave, just enough for only him to notice.
He didn't smile back though, the opposite of smiling to be honest, he just pouted, laptop still under his arm.
I looked back at him over my shoulder before catching up with Heechul who was tapping his foot impatiently, awaiting for me to come.
We strolled away as Heechul kept babbling about how stupid his cat was for jumping in their pool.

I just nodded at everything what he was saying, not really paying attention, 

just because my thoughts were with someone else.

 

###

A/N : Here's the next part, please bear with these boring chapters, but I promise that there are going to be heaps and heaps of Jongkey moments in chapter ... 7/8 (idk yet) I think the next chapter is going to be the last one who's going to be boring and blah.

So just wait, and you'll get to know everything :D

 

subscribe & comment ~ ♥