C H A P T E R 4

Double Love

*************************************************************************************************************************

Yah! It's 10:00 pm and you're making me go here and buy a present for the "girl I haven't spoke in ages"?

Aish! Yah, this is her brother's idea why blame her?

I'm not blaming her, I'm blaming you...

Yeah, yeah, yeah.. Whatever.

Hey this will look good on her.

Minho was pointing at a yellow summer dress which is sleeveless and has white polka dots...

Minho... summer's over, it's autumn now, she will be complaining if we buy this for her.

Then she will use it next summer.

Key banged Minho's head and proceeded to the part of the mall where accessories are being saled...

This feathered necklace will be good on her.

What do you think of her a princess of a tribe?

Ugh, if you don't want my help, fine!

Minho just think of something that will suit her.

Then buy what a girl wants, make ups, hair accessories, etc.

Minho you're a genius!

Key pulled Minho's arm and dashed all the way to the 2nd floor to the 4th floor, people are staring at them thinking that they are late for something....on the 4th floor Key led Minho to Etude House....

*panting* Kim Kibum, I.WILL.NEVER.SHOP.WITH.YOU.AGAIN.

I found that place, Etude House.

It's not a house, it's a room full of beauty products.

It's just the name of their business, you idiot.

Key and Minho explored Etude House and found their gifts to Sulli, Key bought her Precious Mineral BB Cream and Etoinette Brush Collection while Minho bought her Baby Choux Base and a Etoinette Special Kit after they buy Sulli's presents they saw Onew and Jonghyun carrying a box of cake...

Hyung!

Oh, Key, Minho.. what are you doing here?

We went to buy a present for Sulli.

Wow, looks like Taemin texted you.

Yeah right, do you think she would like what we bought for her?

Oh, it's that Etude?

Yeah, Key led me all the way to that store to buy these.

Well for Sulli, she's gonna be in delight.

Hope so.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Krystal's POV

It's Happy Sulli Day, it's my bestfriend's birthday, me and Taemin went to the grocery and buy foods that will be needed before the party  we also decorate the living room while Sulli was taking her afternoon nap, me and Taemin bought a round chocolate cake and put 20 candles in it, Taemin carried the cake and we went to Sulli's room, she was still sleeping we carefully tip toed into her room...

*whispers* 1, 2, 3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SULLI!

Hmm? Oh hey guys, thanks *hugs Taemin* Thank you oppa! *kisses his cheek*

Anytime Ssul *pats her head*

Thanks Krys! *hugs Krystal*

Welcome! Now blow your candles!

She blew her candles and we went to the living room she was really surprised that we prepared all that when she was still sleeping...

Wow, it's so beautiful thank you, how did you prepare all these?

Well, you sleeping 5 hours we did it.

5 hours? Really? I'm not that kind of person, I slept 11:00 and it's 4:00, well on the bright side you had enough time to finish these.

Oh Ssul, I have a very special gift for you.

Jinjja? What is it?

HAPPY BIRTDAY!!!

No One's POV

Sulli and Krystal gasped because of the appearance of SHINee in Sulli's birthday, Onew and Jonghyun carefully set up their gift for Sulli, a cake while Key and Minho set up their gifts on the table, they ate happily and then it's time to open their gifts...

Hey Ssul! Open my gift first!

Ne! *opens the gift* wow, Krys it's so pretty, thanks! *hugs Krystal*

Sulli opened Krystal's gift, it was a brown Louis Vuitton bag and a yellow summer dress.

Krystal, it's so pretty thank you!

Don't mention it, it's the least I could do.

Yah, why did you buy me a summer dress? It's autumn now.

*whispers to Minho* told you she would complain.

You can use it next summer.

*whispers to Key* told you she can use it next summer.

Anyways, thank you! Okay then, should I open your gifts?

No, it should be opened later, when you're alone.

Why?

It's a girl thing, you know.

Why did you buy her ?

Everyone exploded in laughter except Key and Minho who were trying to fake a smile, just then Minho's phone rang and it was from his dad... Minho went to their balcony and talked to his father...

What?

Have you decided?

Appa, I hadn't even have much time to think about it, even though I did think about it, of course I would pursue my singing career.

Minho, we already decided that you should quit your career, the Choi Furniture's sales are going down since Siwon left, I know you will make a right decision son.

You just don't get it do you?

I'll make you a deal Minho, manage the Choi Furnitures in 4 months if the ratings are going to be high I will find someone to manage it and if you fail... you will quit SHINee.

Appa!

Minho's father hang up leaving Minho alone in the balcony depressed, he looked out and see the sun setting until he hears a voice...

Wow, this is the first time I saw Choi Minho depressed.

Huh? Oh hey, Sulli *fakes smiles*

Stop it.

What?

Trying to make me believe that you're okay by showing a smile, a fake smile.

What are you talking about?

Come on, spill it out.

You're not even gonna understand it.

I'll try.

Appa said that I have to manage the Choi Furnitures in 4 months and if the sales don't go high, I have to quit SHINee.

That's terrible.

I know and I will leave SHINee for four months, they know I'm not good at business.

Don't leave SHINee, I'll miss you.

The balcony was in silence of what Sulli had said, Sulli's face was ripe as a red tomato while realizing what she said while Minho's big brown eyes are confused...

You'll miss me?

I mean w-we'll miss you, we, the SHINee world.

Oh, okay, tomorrow I'll go to Apgujeong and start to manage the Choi Furniture, it'll be a mess when I go there.

If you want, I'll teach you.

You'll teach me..?

Yeah, so don't worry it'll be fine.

Really? Oh thank you, thank you Sulli!

Minho hugged Sulli tight while Sulli's eyes were amazed by Minho's unexpected reaction, her heart was beating faster and she's smiling until...

CHOI MINHO, WHY ARE YOU HUGGING MY LITTLE SISTER?!!

*************************************************************************************************************************

Annyeong! Done with the 4th Chapter, hope you like it!!!

@alecita, here's the MinSul moment! enjoy!! :))

@nana4ever and @qashriaqila, here's the update!!

Thanks for the story comments and subscribers! :))

FOREVER MINSUL <333