C H A P T E R 1

Double Love

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

~Juliette! Yang honeul bachikkeyo, Juliette! Jebal nal bada jwoyo, Juliette! Dalkomhi jeomdo dalkomhage, seoksagyeo naui serenade~

~Dream girl! Soneul jabil deut japhiji aneun, Dream girl! Maeil bam ireoke neol girdaryeo~

~Hello, hello! Nareumdero yonggil naessoyo, hello, hello! Jamshi yaegi halleyo~

~Noona, neomu yeppeo, geu geunyoreul boneun naneun, michyeo, ha-hajiman ijen jichyeo, replay, replay, replay~

~Together making love, forever making you smile, neol hwanghan miso gadukhi~

Sulli's POV

SHINee! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gooosh!!! *spazzing* this is the first time I've seen the boys, except for my brother Taemin, he's a member, anyways they're so cool, so good and so handsome! Together they're shining SHINee!!! After the concert people we're tweeting that the concert was daebak, it was fantastic and it was fun, after a few minutes people we're already gone, I went to the backstage so that no one will gossip me, I turn around and saw my brother...

Oppa!

Oh, Sulli! Guys this is my little sister Sulli.

Hi Sulli, I'm Onew.

Hi! Oppa, your concert was jinjja daebak!!!

Hi Sulli, I'm Kim Jonghyun.

Oh, Jonghyun! You're so good at the concert your high notes are amazing.

He enrolled in a music class that's why.

Why? you're good in dancing.

Taemin-ah, where did you put my sunglasses?

K-K-K-K-KIM KIBUM!!!!

I ran over to Key and hugged himreally tight while closing my eyes, I was smiling from ear to ear feeling it was a fairytale or dream come true, he's my bias that's why, I'm soo luckkyy!!! I let go of my hug and smiling like a retard and I was feeling butterflies in my stomach, man! He's so cool!

Ahhh! Why am I being tocuhed? Are you a stalker fan? Why are you here on backstage? We didn't give backstage tickets!

Key! She's my little sister! How could you do that?

Oh, I'm sorry, I mean I didn't know, I just don't like 'sasaeng' fans.

No, it's okay, I understand.

Hey, I really like your little sister, we can hang out sometimes.

Key asked me to hang out with him! *spazzing* What should I do? What should I do? Eotteoke~ Eotteoke~ What should I tell him? Why am I saying this? Of course, it's once in a lifetime so yes Key!!!

Whoa, excuse me Kim Kibum but I think you're already crossing the line, my sister is cute but I think you should pass the 'TaeMan' first.

Oppa! Why are you like this? You're too protective.

Yeah, Taemin, it's just hanging out.

Joke with me Kim Kibum.

Hey guys, have you seen my jacket? I have been looking for it everywhere.

I saw it over there at Key's bag.

Why are you taking my jacket without permission?

I wanna wear it cause it's cool.

Minho, meet my little sister.

Hi.

Hello.

What's with the awkwardness?

We already met in the company.

My twin brother is her boss.

So you haven't talked or anything?

Ugh! I hate that guy, he maybe a member of SHINee but he is a man with a big head full of hot gass, he's really a perfectionist if you asked me, he is handsome alright but he is so different from my boss.

We're all here now already and it's 8:00, I haven't eaten dinner.

Yeah, we should I'm hungry too.

We ate dinner at this restaurant, everybody was like fangirling over them wants to take a picture, luckily the security guard told them that it is their privacy and take us to our table.

What should we order?

Pasta, pasta!

Chicken, it's chicken.

Aniyo, it's steak!

Alright, alright, it's noodles, be quiet ahhh!!!

Alrighty then, let it be noodles.

After the dinner it was 9:30 pm we decided to go shopping, since they are stars they have to remove their make ups, Onew, Jonghyun and Key we're not really the same as they look but they're still look handsome, Taemin oppa is like when he's home, omma misses him so much and Minho I knew that he's chosen as the image of their group, his face never change so he decided to wear sunglasses, at the store...

Oppa! It's me!

Who is she calling oppa?

It's Hyuna.

Minho-ah what will you do?

His girlfriend?

No, she's a trainee at MS Entertainment and going to debut as a solo.

Oh jinjja?

And the torture begins.

Hi oppa! I have been looking for you everywhere, by the way your concert was daebak! You're really cool! I wish I was performing live with you.

What the? Is this even a girl? How can she be like that to Minho??? I mean I'm not falling for him, it's just not appropriate, she's pretty and talented but being conservative and appropriate uh-oh, not going there.

Jonghyun... A little help here.

Hyuna!

What? Don't disturb me here, I'm trying to do something.

What else? Besides flirting?

*scoffs* How can you say that to me? I hate you! You're just famous and a good singer but you're not good looking, I'm glad MS chose you to have plastic surgery or else you'll completely look like a frog.

YAH!!!

I growled at Hyuna she's very good in irritating someone also she's insulting my bias Key! Oh I hate her from now on! Haha I know fangirl confessssions, how dare she?

How dare you? Do you even know who you're talking to? You're nothing to isnult Key!

Sulli calm down, it's fine.

Well, am I really that good looking?

Hyuna just get out.

What? You never said that to me before?

Just get out and don't make Sulli angry again.

WHAT?

Minho what did you say?

Hyuna, just go.

Why?

I'm her boyfriend.

************************************************************************************************************************