C H A P T E R 3

Double Love

*************************************************************************************************************************

Minho's POV

I went to our house and saw appa, omma and hyung they were talking very seriously just then appa called me and I walked slowly to them I saw omma having a concerned look while hyung gives me a worried look..

Son, we have to talk about something...

What is it?

Your cousin Choi Siwon is now gonna leave the Choi Furnitures.

Enough story dad, just get to the point.

I want you to let go of your singing life and own the Choi Furnitures.

WHAT???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taemin's POV

I got home before Sulli does, her bestfriend Krystal is there waiting for her she greet me and I did the same to hers too, I sat at the couch as I was removing my shoe Sulli came in with a wide smile...

HEY!

Oh! Oppa! You're home? *smiles*

Why are you smiling like a retard?

Really? I'm smiling? Sorry!

What's wrong with you?

Yah! Is it bad to see your little sister smile?

No, but it's bad to see her smile like a retard.

Tss. Alright fine! I had a good day so what?

Good day, good day, spare me your lame excuses!

It's just that I've seen SHINee oppa! *hugs Taemin*

Your boss drive you home right?

What? What are you talking about?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What? What are you talking about?

Minho, think about it.

Think about it? You know how much I love performing!

Son, I'm old enough to handle it and it's ratings are really high, I can't handle it myself, besides Siwon has a wife and a child now.

Why? Can't he do the work so his child can grew up?

Minho.

No, I will not!

Minho's POV

Haven't they seen me performing so happily in concerts? I love singing, rapping and dancing and can't they see it? They now I'm having trouble when it comes to business and now.. Aish! I went up to my room and closed the door I jump onto my bed and my cellphone rang and saw it, it was a text from Taemin...

Minho-ah, the SHINee members need to come here tomorrow, we have  to surprise my sister, it's her birthday, tomorrow at 4:00 pm, see ya!

No One's POV

Minho immediately forgot his problem and started to think about Sulli's birthday, he was thinking presents or them as a surprise guest as SHINee...

So if tomorrow is Sulli's birthday I should get her a gift... what am I saying? dammit!

Minho's cellphone rang again and went to pick it up it was a call from Key...

Hello?

Yah, did Taemin texted you?

Yes, about Sulli's birthday?

Help me choose a gift for her.

Choose it yourself, I'm busy.

Please!

Arrasso! Where are you?

************************************************************************************************************************

End of Chapter 3

Sorry Minsullians, no MinSul moment but I promise I will do it in the next chapter! :)))

@qashriaqila and @alecita, I will let them fall inlove don't worry :)

@aimeekim, @nana4ever and @giezpark, yes it will be hard for Sulli to choose :) Thanks for the subscribers and story comments

FOREVER MINSUL <3333