C H A P T E R 2

Double Love

*************************************************************************************************************************

Minho's POV

Everbody was shocked that I told Hyuna Sulli was my girlfriend even she was shocked too, they know Sulli and I didn't talk much just saying 'hi' or 'hello' only besides it's my only way to get Hyuna out of here..

She is your girlfriend?

I'm your girlfriend?

Of course you are, honey bunny.

Honey bunny? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Ugh! That's it! You're making me blow I'm outta here!

Sulli's POV

Hyuna stomped out of the store, mad, I'm Choi Minho's honey bunny? Yuck! Over my dead body Choi Minho I will never ever! I glared at Minho and felt my phone vibrating it's my boss, Choi Minhyuk, he is Minho's twin but they're very different from each other...

{Ring Ding Dong Ring Ding Dong}

Wow Sulli, even your ring tone is our song, you're really a fan.

Hello? Boss.

Jinri where are you? You still have some papers to work on, come here quickly.

Yes boss.

Is that hyung?

Hyung? I thought you were twins.

He is 20 minutes older than me, so I call him hyung.

Anyways, oppa I have to go the office, Boss called me I have some unfinished papers.

Oh, okay.

Nice meeting you Sulli.

Take care Sulli!

Sulli! Call me.

I went outside the shopping mall and went straight to hail a cab after that I went to the bus station, the concert venue is really far away that's why, I went to the building of Choi Hotel and went to the office and saw my boss, I went to him and asked where are the papers...

Boss! Where are the papers?

It's okay Jinri, Yuri did all of it.

Yuri did it? Then I should say thanks to her.

No need, she already left.

Ah, okay, anyways, sorry boss, I went to the concert and we hang out and-

It's okay Jinri, besides you're a fan of my brother's.

Y-yeah, right.

Want to eat something?

Um, boss, we already ate at the restaurant so I'm not hungry.

Oh, it's okay, I'll just give you a ride then.

Okay.

Boss locked his room and we got out of the office he opened the seat of my car and let me sit in the front, I was about to wear my seatbelt but it was stucked, boss saw and grabbed the seat belt his face was an inch closer to mine I didn't know what to do my heart was beating crazily and everything was in slow motion and then it was back to normal and then the last thing I knew we already reached our house, I got off the car...

Boss, thanks for the ride.

Boss? You can call my Minhyuk or Hyuk when we're not in the office.

Okay so, Minhyuk, thank you.

Don't mention it.

I turned around and walk slowly to our gate when suddenly...

Jinri-ah!

Uhm? Wae?

*kisses her cheek* good night.

Y-yeah g-g-good night t-too b-boss Minhyuk.

I turned around as I said goodbye I was blushing like a ripe tomato and hurriedly went to the gate I can hear him start the engine and blast off, as I entered our gate I was smiling from ear to ear and never felt my heart beating fast like this..

************************************************************************************************************************

Here's the second chapter! Sorry if it's a bit short...

@Minsul21, @nana4ever, @qashriaqila and @Syamimi_Munir, thanks for the great comments :))) thank you for all who subscribed onto this story :))) FOREVER MINSUL <333