Chapter 6: Dongsaeng Neomu Yeppeo!

Living with B1A4: I'm the One, All for One!

 

After Jung Hye and Sandeul went upstairs, the other guys who were left rushed to Baro's room, to talk again, about their new girl dormmate.
 
 
"Sandeul's younger sister is really really pretty! The moment I saw her outside when Sajangnim called me, I was like I was hypnotized. I thought an angel fell in the sky" Jinyoung spiritedly tell to others, with matching gestures in the hand when he said the word "Sky".
 
 
"She's cute. I can tell that she's a genuine girl, the way she smile is very warm." Shinwoo said, remembering the way he looked straight at her eyes awhile ago.
 
 
"Her aura is so intimidating for me, she seems like a bigtime actress on a movie or a drama the way she moved and talked. She's really beautiful, I thought she's an Idol when I first saw her, and she's tall too." Baro shared.
 
 
"Yes, she's really really cute. She winked at me! And her hands, omona they're so soft. Dongsaeng Neomu Yeppeo!" Gongchan said dreamily and giddily, while clasping his hands together, feeling the hand contact she had with Jung Hye awhile ago.
 
 
Baro suddenly launched himself to him and rubbed his hands to Gongchan, "You really made the most out of your introduction and now you're bragging it to us, this little punk!"
 
 
"Ya Sunwoo-ya, stop!" But the others guy helped Baro with his assault, tickling Gongchan's sides, poking his eyes and rubbing their hands to them as if to transfer the handshake Jung Hye did awhile ago.
 
 
They all stopped when the door swing open and Sandeul went outside.
 
 
They all flocked to Sandeul the moment he sat with them, ready to interrogate the poor suspect.
 
 
 
"Why didn't you tell us that you have a sister, and a very pretty one too?" Jinyoung was the first one to ask.
 
"If I were Sandeul I won't also tell it to you guys" Shinwoo said, no one contradict because he's the eldest. But from the way they look at Shinwoo was pure protest to what he said.
 
"I agree to what Hyung said." Sandeul said, which made the protest looks aimed on him.
 
"I mean, no one ask me about that."
 
"But you should've told us when we're still training." Baro said.
 
"Ok ok I'm sorry i didn't tell you about her, its because ever since I start training, they're away, they're all on another country. Telling it to you guys would make me miss them more, that's why I don't said anything about my family, specifically on my younger sister. We're very close to each other since we're just two that our parents have."
 
 
The 4 guys just nod and sympathize with Sandeul, since they know he's very sensitive.
 
 
"But is your sister half blooded? Like Half Korean Half American, or Half Korean Half Fairy?" Jinyoung asked.
 
"No, she's pure Korean" Sandeul seriously said, not minding Jinyoung's pun.
 
 
"I know this is very personal to ask, but since this is normal here, did she undergone any surgery?" Shinwoo asked.
 
"Never. She doesn't made any changes to her face through plastic surgery." Sandeul seriously answered again.
 
"Jinjja? Then she's a natural beauty!" Gongchan said, smiling widely.
 
"Eoljjang!" Baro added.
 
"Honestly saying, I was also awed when I fetch her awhile ago in our house. I also reacted like you guys. I was also sure that you would be reacting the same way, and you all did." Sandeul shake his head.
 
"Because she's really pretty Sandeul-ah. I already met some of the beautiful actresses and girl groups in the industry since we debut, but when I first saw her, she really made me speechless just by the way she looks. She could even be added to Sonyeo Shidae." Jinyoung honestly confessed.
 
"Ne, I think she's the prettiest girl I've ever seen in my entire existence, and I never thought it would be your dongsaeng!" Baro said to Sandeul.
 
"She looks and talks like an angel" Shinwoo said, but still relaxed.
 
"But why did Sajangnim said that we need to teach her about Korea, because she's not used here. Waeyo?" Gongchan asked.
 
"I told you awhile ago, my parents and her were always on another country because of our business. I don't know but maybe she already went to places around the world"
 
"Woah, my dream! She's really lucky!" Baro said.
 
"Ah now I get it, she's used to other culture." Jinyoung said.
 
"Ne Hyung, they often stay in US and China, the longest stay they had their was 2 years. She can also speak English fluently."
 
"Waa I'm liking her more and more" Gongchan said.
 
"But guys, about my sister living here in our dorm, it is a top secret. CEO told me that we all should keep this in full confidentiality since she's a girl, and the fans might threaten her if they find out she's living with us, us and also the agency." Sandeul seriously said.
 
 
Others agreed, except for the leader who didn't made any response that he agrees on it.
 
 
"Jinyoung Hyung, wae gure?" Sandeul nervously asked Jinyoung.
 
"I won't agree that fast, I want you to answer my question first, in your full honesty before I agree."
 
Sandeul swallowed then nod. Even the others became all-ears to what Jinyoung has to ask.
 
"Does your sister...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
already have a boyfriend?"
 
"Mwoya?! Jinyoung-ah that's my sister!" Sandeul suddenly stood up and forgot the honorific because of the suspense, while the others let out a sigh because of how Jinyoung seriously delivered it.
 
"Wae? I'm your Hyung. What's wrong with that? I'm just asking. Its not as if I would do something to her." Jinyoung said.
 
"Hmm.." Sandeul sighed. "My sister never had a boyfriend" Another gust of air came out of his nose as he finished saying it.
 
 
The 4 guys clapped their hands gleefully, high fiving to each other like they won a lottery.
 
 
"Ya! That's my dongsaeng! Why are you all like that?!" Sandeul said in a high pitched tone.
 
"Thanks for honestly answering answer Sandeul-ah. Its not as if I would'nt really agree if you wouldn't answer. CEO agreed, why wouldn't I?" Jinyoung laughed because Sandeul was really serious faced, nervous and all when he asked it.
 
"Ya! That's a prank! I even became nervous, jinjja!" Sandeul clenched his fist then slightly hit it on his chest.
 
 
They all laughed at Sandeul's expression. "Kurae, I agree to keep that as a top secret." Jinyoung said.
 
 
"Another thing, Sajangnim told to me about the new room arrangement since Hyung was in another planet awhile ago. Starting today, Jinyoung Hyung and I will be on the same room together, then Shinwoo Hyung, Sunwoo and Chanshik."
 
"Is our room the room upstairs?" Gongchan asked, because it is near Jung Hye's room and it is bigger.
 
"Ani, that will be Hyung and I's room, since Sajangnim told us we're the most responsible on Jung Hye."
 
"Mwo? We're occupying the room downstairs? But we are three, Shinwoo Hyung will be with us, we won't fit there! I'll be with the two tallest guys!" Baro protest.
 
"Kurom, I'll be sleeping on Jung Hye's room, since I'm her brother"
 
"A-ani ani, we'll just fit ourselves on the room downstairs, we'll be alright." Baro suddenly changed his mind when Sandeul said that.
 
"It is settled then." Sandeul said, with superiority in his voice, because they all lose to him when he said his dongsaeng's name.
 
"If it is settled then, Sandeul-ah fix our bed upstairs" Jinyoung said to Sandeul, with more superiority than Sandeul's statement awhile ago.
 
 
Sandeul said nothing, but before he went off he get all his things inside the room they were currently in since the room was occupied by Baro and him back then, after that he immediately go upstairs.
 
 
After Sandeul exited the room,
 
 
 
"Oh I remember! We didn't carried out the plan." Gongchan pouted.
 
 
Then suddenly Jinyoung thought of a brilliant idea again.
 
 
"Since we didn't carried our plan awhile ago, we will do a new one for tomorrow morning." Jinyoung smiled at himself.
 
"Shinwoo will cook our breakfast for tomorrow, then Baro and Gongchan, you will clean the house before Jung Hye-sshi wakes up."
 
"That's just it?" Baro asked.
 
"Uhmm. We don't want to be so quick on doing things, she might get shock or something if we take things too fast. You know, we must show to her that we are gentle creatures that knows how to take care of this dorm and ourselves, so that she would trust herself to us on taking care of her while she stays here."
 
 
They all nod and agree to the leader's plan.
 
 
 
Sandeul gets back, carrying all Shinwoo's things.
 
 
"Gomawo Sandeul-ah. I see you really don't want me to go upstairs to get it on my own" then Shinwoo laughed softly to Sandeul's overprotectiveness of his sister.
 
 
After saying their goodnights to each other, Jinyoung and Sandeul went to their room. They all dozed off with smiles on their faces, excited for their plan tomorrow.
 
 
Lights off for B1A4 ^^
 
 
*****
 
Jung Hye's POV (Point of View)
 
 
When Jung Hwan Oppa exited on the room, I immediately went near to the window to see the nightview outside.
 
 
There are many houses, and they were all seem to be close to each other. I remembered the B1A4 guys awhile ago as I looked at them.
 
 
Are they already close to each other like this houses? Do they treat each other like one  family in one house?
 
 
Then I remembered what Oppa told me, "Be the One All for One, that's the meaning of B1A4."
 
 
I sat on the bed. Waa its so fluffy! I laid myself on it then stare at the blank ceiling.
 
 
Jung Jinyoung, Shin Dong Woo, Cha Sun Woo, Gong Chan Shik.
 
 
I can still clearly remember their names.
 
 
Jung Jinyoung, the leader. He looks like an anime character who leaped out of a manga. But he's the 2nd eldest, why is he the leader? It should be the eldest right? Hmm maybe he's really that responsible and fitted for the position that's why he's the leader. But the way he reacted when he saw me awhile ago was a bit funny.
 
 
Shin Dong Woo. The Sub-rapper and Vocalist, the eldest. He looks like a cute teddy bear when he smiled at me, but with a dash of princely look. He resembles a hamster when I saw his two front teeth which made him look cuter because it complements his face. The eyeglasses suited him. But I feel a little awkward when he straightly looked at me, he looks so gentle and relaxed while he's talking.
 
 
Cha Sun Woo, the rapper. He looks like he isn't the rapper, he has gentle facial features. I find him adorable when he shyly introduces himself to me. He resembles a squirrel. Hmm Sajangnim pointed him when he said the word gentleman, isn't he a gentleman? He looks like one, or he isn't?
 
 
Gong Chan Shik, the maknae. He's really jolly! He's really good on making cute actions, I even felt myself blushed when he winked at me. He's like Oppa when we are young, really cute and happy kid who always smile. I think he'd be the first one I would be comfortable with, since he's like Oppa in some ways. He looks chic too.
 
 
They were all handsome, really the Idol type, as told by Oppa. Oppa told me he's the most handsome, but now that I saw their faces I think he isnt. Kekeke. They are all handsome in the physical aspect, but is their personality handsome too? I'll find it out myself.
 
 
 
I was close to sleeping when I heard gentle flaps of wings on the direction of the window. I get up, then saw birds! They all look like the ones who always show up in my window. Waa they're so cute.
 
 
I suddenly heard footsteps outside. Maybe its Oppa. I quickly lay in my bed and covered myself in the blanket.
 
 
 
I felt the door opened. I peeked to see who it is, its Oppa. He's checking me if I'm already asleep. Then he locked the door.
 
 
 
What a tiring day. I hope Appa and Eomma arrived safely in US  today.
 
 
 
I roamed around, it really looks like my room in our house, though its smaller. I was busily looking around when I saw another door.
 
 
I opened it, then WOAH! I have my own toilet and shower room! I went inside to inspect it, its spacious and clean scented. I went to get my bag then get all my toiletries and put them on their right places inside the toilet. I tried the shower, this is so good!
 
 
After I took a shower and put on my pajamas, I get the bottle of milk inside my bag and drink it. I can't sleep when I don't drink milk at night. Then I prepare to sleep. This is my first night here in B1A4 dorm. I just hope that tomorrow will be as pleasant as this day.
 
 
Lights-Off Jung Hye.
 
 
^Be the 1 all 4 one^

 

BANAs! Authornim is really sorry for updating so so so late, my fault I know. Jeosong Hamnida. *bows then bows again*

 

I won't be posting a fact just for this chapter because I'll plug another story here! Don't worry, its still the guys!

 

Click on the link below ;)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/460645/a-leap-of-fate-b1a4-baro-jinyoung-romance-sandeul-you

 

Lotzz of B1A4 luuuuv :**