Chapter 5: Introducing Me

Living with B1A4: I'm the One, All for One!

 

Preview...
 
 
 
"I want you to meet Lee Jung Hye, Sandeul's Younger Sister"
 
 
 
Finally, Manager said to the anticipated three guys infront of him. Jung Hye FINALLY stepped out behind Manager. While her head bowed, she greets all of the guys.
 
 
"Annyeong Haseyo, Lee Jung Hye-imnida. Butakhae juseyo"
 
 
"Annyeong Ha---"
 
 
In unison with Jung Hye, B1A4 greets her. But before they complete what they have to say, as soon as Jung Hye stood properly infront of them, showing her face, Shinwoo, Baro, Gongchan all stopped, leaving their mouths open, starstrucked.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The three guys were in dazed. Manager looked at them, confused on their reactions, then he also looked at Jinyoung who was still also in daze. Sandeul just shake his head, then told his Manager  "That was also my reaction when I fetch her on our house." Manager looked at him.
 
 
"Unbelievable. Even Shinwoo was hypnotized by your younger sister. I almost did caught that awhile ago, good thing it does not hit me that much, because if I do, I also won't be able to speak like them." Then he mimicked the guys reaction: Mouths open.
 
 
Sandeul just laugh. Jung Hye was looking at the 3 guys, carefully looking at their faces and remembering the photos on the album her brother showed to her on the car while on their trip.
 
 
*They are all good-looking. but why is their reaction like this? I'm also Korean like them.* she thought.
 
 
 
"Ehem"  Manager cleared his throat before speaking, and with that, the guys returned to Earth.
 
 
"Since you already meet Sandeul's Yeppeun Dongsaeng" then Manager smiled to Jung Hye, which made Jung Hye's cheeks tomato red with the compliment. 
 
 
"I want all of you to take care of her VEEEEERRY WELL, teach her good things" then he went near the guys and point to each of them, "teach her about Korea since she's still not that used here in our country, feed her properly, and most of all, protect her. Especially you, Jinyoung" then he pointed to Jinyoung, "You are the leader of this group and aside from being the 2nd eldest I need you to be the one who would be the most alert about what's happening here inside the dorm, and you Sandeul, since you're the lucky one who became this very pretty girl's brother" Manager pointed his finger very close to Sandeul's face, which made him tilt his head back, "and we're all jealous of you, yes yes including me." Then he made a snide look at him. "You must also be aware of what these guys does with your sister, if they are acting according to the right action of a gentleman" he looked at Baro when he said the word gentleman , "Why me? I'm a gentleman" Baro silently said, his head bowed.
 
 
 "Of course Dongwoo, since you're the eldest I would want you to become the role model of this guys because you're the most normal out of them and scarcely goes on a paranoia mode, and you Gongchan, " Gongchan smiled to the Manager, "Don't show your aegyo to Jung Hye too much, it might cause her to flew out of this dorm immediately" Gongchan made a what-is-wrong-with-you-look at the manager, which made Jung Hye chuckled. They heard her, and Gongchan made his signature wink to her. Jung Hye wink at him too. *Uwaa neomu gwiyowo* Gongchan thought. The other guys just sigh when they saw her winked.
 
 
"Is everything clear?" Manager asked.
 
 
"Ne, Sajangnim!" They all answered in unison, like that in a military.
 
 
"Kurom, if it is settled then , carry all of these luggage to your pretty dormmate's room."
 
 
 
Without saying anything, they quickly move to their feet and carry all the bags upstairs where Jung Hye will stay.
 
 
 
When the 5 guys were already upstairs, Manager stole a chance to have a conversation with Jung Hye.
 
"Yeppeun Dongsaengiee, since we all know that you're here in my talent's dorm, and well, they are all guys, I will be visiting here 2 times a week , ani, 3 times a week to check your state here. But if you need something, don't be shy and just call Sajangnim, arasseo?" He jolly said to Jung Hye.
 
 
"Ne, Sajangnim." she answered politely.
 
 
After 50 seconds exact passed the 5 guys get back to where Manager and Jung Hye were standing.
 
 
"In the morning you're not like that" Manager said to them, not believing they were that fast.
 
"Since its already 9pm and I know that all of you are stil wandering on another planet, and Yeppeun Dongsaeng here is tired from her trip, and I'm getting the most dialogue in this story, I'll call you guys tomorrow about your schedule, and remember all the things I told you."
 
 
"Ne, Sajangnim." They all answered.
 
 
"Gallke. You rest now all of you, Jal ja" Then he went off.
 
 
(A/N: Thank God Sajangnim exits already. :D)
 
 
When Manager was already away, Jinyoung, Shinwoo, Baro and Gongchan stared at her dreamily like cute puppies.
 
 
"Yeorobeun, since we didn't have any proper introduction to her when Sajangnim is here, I want to introduce to you again, my younger sister. Introduce yourself to them."
 
"Lee Jung Hye-imnida. I'm Sandeul's younger sister, Its nice to meet all of you. I hope that you can take care of me."
 
"Of course we will!" Gongchan suddenly blurted, then he winked again to her.
 
 
"Ehem" Jinyoung suddenly said, which is actually only for Gongchan, "Since I'm the leader of B1A4, i'll be the first to introduce myself."
 
"Jung Jinyoung-imnida, Leader of B1A4. I'm the 2nd eldest of the group. Its nice to meet you Jung Hye sshi. I'm really sorry with what I acted awhile ago." He said, keeping his confidence infront of her, which seems to be losing slowly because Jung Hye was intently looking at his face with a bright aura.
 
"Its ok, Jinyoung-sshi." She said, then smiled big at him. 
 
*Omona, I'm melting* Jinyoung thought.
 
 
"Shin Dong Woo-imnida. I'm the eldest of the group. I'm the sub-rapper and vocalist of B1A4." He adjust his glasses then he smiled his genuine smile to Jung Hye, but still relaxed.
 
 
 Since he's inches taller than her, Jung Hye looked at her slightly from above.
 
 
"Mannaseo Bangapseumnida, DongWoo-sshi" She said to him, then also give back the smile.
 
 
Shinwoo was looking straight on her eyes, then smiled. 
 
*She's cute* Shinwoo thought.
 
 
"Cha Sun Woo-imnida" Then he bowed. "Ahmmm.. You can call me Baro, since that's my stage name. I'm the r-rapper of B1A4, 4th eldest of the group. N-nice to meet you" He shyly said, adjusted his cap then catch a glimpse of Jung Hye who was looking at her, smiling.
 
"Nice to meet you too, SunWoo-sshi." Her eyes forming a half moon when she said that.
 
 
*She called me on my real name! Waa she's very beautiful* Baro thought, who silently smiled.
 
 
"And last but not the least, Annyeong! Gong Chan Shik-imnida!" then he bowed. "I'm the maknae of the group, vocalist of B1A4. I hope that can we be close with each other!" Gongchan, who is actually really shy on first meetings, had an adrenaline rush, he forgot all his shyness at the moment. He went near Jung Hye then held her hand. When he was about to kiss the back of her hand, Sandeul gently but immediately grabbed the hands of his dongsaeng away from Gongchan's pouted lips.
 
"Ya Gongchan-ah, isn't that too much?"
 
"Waeyo? I'm just greeting her." Gongchan pouted, who suddenly became shy and embarassed by his recklessness.
 
"Annyeong Chanshik-sshi. Nice to meet you" Jung Hye held Gongchan's hand and shake it.
 
*Uwaa, kyeopta! Kyeopta than me! And she called me in my real name! Is this heaven already?* he thought. Gongchan smiled at her, his eyes crinkling. He suddenly blushed with their sudden contact of hands.
 
 
"Introduction is done! Since I'm his brother, I think I don't need to introduce myself." Sandeul said with a sheepish smile. The other guys looked and raised his eyebrows to him.
 
 
"My sister needs to rest now, so I guess this is it for today."
 
 
"Its nice to meet all of you. I hope that we all can be friends" Then Jung Hye bowed to them.
 
 
"Its very nice to meet you too" The 4 guys said in unison.
 
 
"Jal jayo. Have a nice sleep Jung Hye-sshi." Jinyoung said to her.
 
 
Jung Hye nod to him then say her goodnight to them.
 
 
 
 
After the introduction and all the stuffs were finished, Sandeul and Jung Hye went upstairs. He showed to her the room, it was located at the farthest end, the second one after Jinyoung and Sandeul's room.
 
"Is this room alright for you Jung Hye-ya?"
 
"Yes Oppa. I think its like the same arrangement of my own room in our  house. Did you made it?" Jung Hye smiled upon seeing the room, and the window near her bed.
 
"Ne, I'm glad you like it. Uhmm Jung Hye-ya"
 
"Hmm?"
 
"I don't want to become redundant, but I just want to tell you that this is your first stay in the dorm. I won't repeat all the things our parents and Sajangnim reminded you awhile ago, but please keep that all in mind okay?"
 
"Ne Oppa, I will."
 
"Kurom, rest now. If you need something just call me, i'm just in the next room. Arasseo?"
 
"Ne Oppa" then Jung Hye leaned forward and kissed his brother's cheeks, the way she used to do with her parents when she wakes up and before going to sleep, and before going out.
 
Sandeul suddenly stiffened.
 
"Waeiri?" Jung Hye asked his brother who was stunned.
 
"I'm just not used to that manner, Jung Hye-ya" Sandeul honestly said.
 
"Ah, Mianhae. That's a common gesture I learned in US, I also do that to our parents, mianhae Oppa if I made you awkward with that."
 
Sandeul looked at his younger sister who looked sad and embarrassed.
 
He ruffled his dongsaeng's hair, "Oppa is not angry, It was just new to me because you always punch me in the face when we were young, this is the first time you kissed Oppa in the cheeks" They both laughed with that. "If that will make you comfortable Jung Hye-ya, and I know you'll miss our parents so much, you can do that to Oppa, but not always because the guys will surely be more jealous of me" Jung Hye laugh again.
 
"Jal jayo Jung Hye-ya"
 
"Jal jayo Oppa" then Sandeul went out of her room.
 
 
 
 
 
 
^Be the 1 all 4 One^

 

B1A4 Fact:

 

B1A4 debuted on April 21, 2011 with their debut track 'O.K' off of their album 'Let's Fly' and released a music video. They were first introduced to the world through the creative marketing of webtoons before their actual pictures were released. Their debut album 'Let's Fly'. They made their live debut on April 23, 2011 on MBC's Music Core.Their group name, B1A4, has been explained as being due to one member having B blood type, and the other four having A blood type. It also stands for "Be The One, All For One".

 

 

 

O.K. MV

 

 

 

B1A4 Debut at Music Core, April 23, 2011

 

 

 

 

 

 

-siennaBANAna