Chapter 3: Welcome Aboard

Living with B1A4: I'm the One, All for One!

 

@B1A4 Dormitory
 
 
 
B1A4 arrived after the phone call 30 mins. ago. Manager and Sandeul were just watching TV when the door flew open and... 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"WASSSSEOOO!!!" Jinyoung, Baro, Gongchan and Shinwoo said in unison, then ran to the two who were still in shocked, choking them to death with the group hug. Manager and Sandeul waved them off.
 
 
"Yah!!! You're too loud! What would the fans say when they hear your voices shouting like that, they would say that B1A4 are roosters! Aisssh!" Manager said while trying to straighten up his shirt.
 
 
"We just missed you Sajangnim" then Gongchan winked and made an aegyo to him.
 
 
"We just met this morning how come you'll miss me that much?! And Gongchannie", Manager mimicked what Gongchan did, "I won't fall for that aegyo, I'm not your fan, I'm your manager!" then he pinched Gongchan's cheeks hard.
 
 
"Ya, Sajangnim! Apa!" then he pouted and sit beside Sandeul who was just watching at them.
 
 
 
"Hyung where did you go awhile ago? You didn't watch me sing, I beat your score in Noraebang, I have a proof here, look!" Grinning from ear to ear, Gongchan showed his phone to Sandeul with a photo of the score he had in the Noraebang.
 
 
"You only finished what Sandeul was singing, only the last part, tch" Jinyoung said to Gongchan, whose smile disappear after what the leader said to him.
 
 
"Ya, why do i feel like i'm being bullied here? Not just because I'm the maknae you can bully me!" Gongchan said.
 
 
"Enough for that." Manager suddenly interrupted.
 
 
"Sandeul and I have something to announce so I'm begging all of you to shut your mouth off even just for awhile because this is very important."
 
 
"I'm sorry that I left all of you awhile ago after the phone call without saying, something in our house came up and I have to go immediately." Sandeul said to the guys.
 
 
"Its ok, but what is it that Manager is saying that's "very important"?" Shinwoo asked.
 
 
"Sandeul's sibling will stay here in your dorm temporarily, and I need all of you to---" but before the Manager finished what he said..
 
 
 
 
 
 
Gggrrrrrrrrrrroooooooowwwwwwwwwwllll...
 
 
 
 
 
"Sandeul, will you do the rest? I'll just order food for us, my stomach is complaining now" Red faced, he went outside to call a restaurant to deliver them food.
 
 
 
B1A4 burst into laughter.
 
 
 
"Sajangnim's large intestine must really be huge! The growwwl sound is still stucked in my ears, i already start making a rap lyrics for it" Baro said, causing more laughter from the guys.
 
 
"Wait, Sajangnim said that your sibling needs to stay here in the dorm temporarily, it means your sibling will live here with us?" Shinwoo asked after the laughter stopped.
 
 
"Ne, that's right hyung.  Our parents need to leave my sibling to me because of a business matter they need to fix. Its only for a year, so I just hope that all of you can help me."
 
 
"Did the agency knew about this?" Jinyoung asked.
 
 
"Ne, Hyung, the CEO agreed."
 
 
"I have a bad feeling over that sibling of yours Hyung" Gongchan said.
 
 
Sandeul worriedly look at Gongchan when he said that.
 
 
 
"I think your sibling would be added to the group, then we will be B1A6, or B2A4, or B1A4O1. Then he would have more fans than us, he would be more popular than us!" Gongchan said, being the Diva that he is.
 
 
(A/N: In Hangeul, they can construct sentences without saying the gender of the subject. I used "He" because all of them still doesn't know about the gender of Sandeul's sibling.)
 
 
"What's wrong with Sandeul-ah's sibling being added to the group! It would be more fun! You're just overthinking Gongchan-ah" Baro said to him.
 
 
"Didn't you hear, even the CEO agreed, maybe he's that real good looking, or more talented than all of us!" Gongchan said in protest.
 
 
"No, its not that like that, my si--"
 
 
 
 
"Food is here!" Manager suddenly walk inside, dancing while walking towards them, causing them to forget what Sandeul have to say.
 
 
 
 
 
 
After they ate, Sandeul stood up, went outside then dialed his phone to call his Appa.
 
 
 
"Yoboseyo, Appa I'll go there now."
 
 
 
"Kurae. We will just wait for you here."
 
 
 
"Ok Appa." then he hang up the phone and went back inside.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Yeorobeun, Na galkkeyo"
 
 
"Jal ga" Manager said, the others waved their hands to Sandeul.
 
 
 
"Wait Sajangnim? Where would Sandeul-ah go?" Baro asked their manager.
 
 
"He's going to fetch his siblings and his parents in their house to drop off in the airport then his sibling here in the dorm. You waved your hands to him but you don't know? Jinjja" Manager said, shaking his head.
 
 
"Nobody told it to us!" Gongchan said.
 
 
"But you know it now right? I already tell it, right?! Now go on and fix all the waste here!"
 
 
"But Sajangnim, you ate more of the food than us, you should be the one to clean all of this" Jinyoung said then they all ran off to their rooms, leaving their manager poker faced in the kitchen.
 
 
 
"YA! I JASHIN! Get back here!" Sajangnim shouted.
 
 
 
 
 
 
*****
 
 
 
 
@Lee's Residence
 
 
 
Sandeul arrived at their house at exactly 2pm, just what his father told him. His parents were already outside the house, carrying their luggages.
 
 
 
 
"Appa, Eomma!" Sandeul jumped out of the car then embraced his parents. It has been years since they meet again due to their hectic schedules.
 
 
 
"Jung Hwan-ah my son, you've become more handsome!" Lee Eomma proudly said to his son, then embraced him tightly.
 
 
"Have you been well Jung Hwan-ah? Does your agency treat you well?" Lee Appa smiled when he said that.
 
 
"Ne oppa, they treat all of us very well, especially the CEO" then they both laughed.
 
 
 
"Oh, where's Jung Hye-ya?" Sandeul suddenly asked.
 
 
"She will be here in a minute, she just get her other things in her room" His eomma said.
 
 
 
 
 
Meanwhile,
 
 
Jung Hye was inside her room. She looked around her surroundings, then stop when she notice the birds flocked in her window again.
 
 
She went near her window and watched the birds. "I'll be away for awhile. but I'll go back here to feed you once a month. Is that okay with you guys?" She open the window, then put the container of bird seeds in the sill. "This will be your stock for a month, don't eat this all up in one sitting arasseo?" She smiled then looked around her room again.
 
 
"I will surely miss my bed" then she sit on it and tapped it with her hands. When she heard a car's engine stopped infront of their house, she pick up her bags, lock the door of her room the went downstairs.
 
 
 
 
 
 
After a minute, Jung Hye walked towards them,  which made Sandeul looked on her direction. He was suddenly awed at the sight of his sister.
 
 
 
"Appa, Eomma, Did Oppa already arrive? I already got all the things I need" Jung Hye said while walking towards her parents, looking and checking her things one more time that's why she didn't notice Sandeul already beside her parents. When she finished looking at her bag, she look up then saw his brother staring at her.
 
 
 
"Oppa! Wasseoyo!" she excitedly said, then quickly went to embrace his Oppa. She looked at his brother's face then embraced him again "Jeongmal Bogoshipoyo Oppa!"
 
 
 
When Jung Hye already let go of her embrace in her brother, Sandeul was still in awe.
 
 
 
"Ya Lee Jung Hwan. Waeyo? I'm your sister, Jung Hye. Why are you looking at me like that?" then Jung Hye looked at her clothes then checked if she has something in her face.
 
 
"Appa, Eomma, is that really my younger sister?" Sandeul asked his parents, still looking at Jung Hye, still cannot believe that it is his sister.
 
 
"Yes. that's Jung Hye. She grown up a lot like you Jung Hwan-ah" His Eomma said to him.
 
 
Sandeul walked towards Jung Hye, examined her face closely, then looked at her from head to toe. He also raised his hand to measure her height.
 
 
"Yes, she really grown a lot. A lot." Sandeul nod repeatedly, still having the awe expression in his face.
 
 
Jung Hye smiled at his Oppa, "You grew too Oppa, you became more handsome!"
 
 
"How did she became so, pretty like that?" Sandeul asked his Appa, who was laughing silently since Sandeul's reaction awhile ago.
 
 
"Maybe its because of the air in China."
 
 
"Not really. Of course its because we are both look alike! Like mother like daughter, See? See?" Sandeul's Eomma held her chin and Jung Hye, as if comparing their faces.
 
 
They all laughed to what Eomma said.
 
 
 
"She's taller than me now! And her face changed, she's more pretty than the last time I saw her"
 
 
"Mworago? I'm pretty since before!" Jung Hye jokingly pinched her brother's arm.
 
 
"I think I should really be monitoring her minute by minute when we go to the dorm." Sandeul smiled then shake his head, imagining his bandmates reaction when they already see his blooming younger sister. "I think they would react like I did when they see you"
 
 
"Okay enough with that, help me carry these luggage in the compartment, Jung Hwan-ah, then resume your conversation later. We'll be late for our flight" His Oppa told them. Jung Hye and her Eomma went inside the car, while the two guys put their baggages inside the compartment at the back of the car.
 
 
 
 
*****
 
 
 
@Incheon Airport
 
 
 
 
 
"We'll be going now Jung Hwan-ah, Jung Hye-ya" Their Appa said to the two. 
 
 
"Jung Hwan-ah, take care of your dongsaeng, arasseo? Don't let anyone harm her, don't let her starve" Then their Eomma cried.
 
 
Sandeul and Jung Hye went near their Eomma and embraced her, "Geokjong Hajimaseyo Eomma, I will take care of our Jung Hye."
 
 
 
Jung Hye then went to his father and embraced him. "Appa, your promise, don't forget to get back here as soon as the problem in the company ceases" Jung Hye said.
 
 
 "Ne my dear, Appa promise. Be a good girl to your Oppa and to your dormmates, arasseo? Call us anytime if you want or if you have any problems. ok?" Her Appa said to her.
 
 
 "Ne Appa" Jung Hye cried then embraced his Appa once more. Then Sandeul and his Eomma joined Jung Hye and his Appa with the group hug.
 
 
 
 
As soon as their parents went inside the private jet, they waved goodbye to them.
 
 
 
 
Sandeul went inside the car, while Jung Hye was still outside, looking above  where the private jet their parents where boarded to left a trace on the sky.
 
 
 
"Jung Hye-ya, let's go now." Sandeul said to his dongsaeng.
 
 
"Ne oppa." Then Jung Hye went to the seat next to Sandeul.
 
 
 
 
They were driving to the exit of the airport when Sandeul heard his sister sighed.
 
 
"Jung Hye-ya, gwaenchana? Bae go pa?" Sandeul asked.
 
 
"Ne Oppa, Gwaenchanayo. I'm not hungry. I just thought about Eomma and Appa."
 
 
"Don't worry, they will arrive safely to their destination, they will call us later if they are already in US."
 
 
Jung Hye just nod to his brother's reassurance.
 
 
 
"Jung Hye-ya, won't you be uncomfortable living with my bandmates in the dorm? You know, they are all guys and you still don't know them well"
 
 
"I guess  I just have to live with it Oppa, after all you're there to take care of me right?" Jung Hye smiled to his brother.
 
 
 
Sandeul smiled back at his sister.Sandeul knows that his sister is sad because this was the first time her parents didn't take her with them. 
 
 
 
 
They stayed silent for awhile again, then Sandeul thought of something to say to his dongsaeng to enlighten her a bit.
 
 
"Jung Hye-ya"
 
 
"What is it Oppa?"
 
 
"I guess this is too advance to say to you, but I just want to say, Welcome to B1A4's life, Welcome Aboard" Then her brother smiled widely at her, which made Jung Hye smiled back for no apparent reason.
 
 
 
 
 
 
^Be the 1 all 4 One^

 

 
 
Let's Fly photos
(cr. http://onlyumyvaletine.blogspot.com)
 
 
 
 
Jinyoung
 
 
 
 
 
CNU
 
 
 
 
 
Sandeul
 
 
 
 
 
Baro
 
 
 
 
 
Gongchan
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-siennaBANAna