Black and White; jongyu

Games

 

Don't talk to me!”

 

Oh, they were at it again. Kibum sighed. It was always like this, when they were friends they were the biggest dorks on the block, but as a couple?

 

Don't you walk away from me!”

They were similar to a couple married for too long, they really should stop fooling around like this – genuine or not. Kibum shook his head a bit before trailing their every action with his sharp eyes. He decided he wouldn't intervene, yet.

 

Jinki!” Jonghyun had grabbed Jinki's wrist and pulled the elder to face him before he pressed him against a wall. He could see the anger in Jinki's face, but it was so heavily laced with hurt that Jonghyun no longer had the heart to yell at him. “Babe...”

 

Jonghyun moved to caress Jinki's face but the elder caught his hand and tentatively held it away. Jonghyun just studied him while Jinki kept looking at the floor. “No... Jonghyun, why are you always like this?”

 

I'm sorry.” What else could Jonghyun say? He was so painfully aware of his bad habit of flirting with the random person or close friend here and there, and he was also aware of how much it hurt Jinki.

 

Why did you kiss her? I mean, am I not good enough?” Jinki looked so insecure at that moment, Jonghyun was torn.

 

Jonghyun pressed his lips to the elder's, another apology. Jinki didn't respond to the kiss, he didn't pull away either and that was enough for Jonghyun who eventually let his lips slide away from Jinki's quivering pair.

 

I'll change. I'll stop doing that kind of stuff, even for fun, I swear.”

 

Kibum chuckled to himself as he watched the pair bicker, kiss and then eventually stumble off, hand in hand. He inhaled deeply before throwing his head back and staring at a light fixture in the ceiling, a smile playing at his lips.

 

Why are they always like this?”