Thump Thump; joonew

Games

 

Changsun tightened his grip on Jinki's hand and smiled brightly at the younger boy when he was met with a confused look.

 

I'm not going anywhere, Joonie.” Jinki sang with a toothy grin. Jinki playfully shook his shoulders up and down, side to side, and Changsun couldn't help but laugh.

 

Silly, I know you're not going anywhere.”

 

Then why the death grip on my hand?”

 

Changsun hesitated a bit, a flush sweeping across his cheeks, and he distracted himself with the view of the late afternoon sky through the open window. “I just wanted to hold your hand tighter, that's all.” Changsun looked at everything in the room for what felt like the longest five seconds of his life before he felt a little more embarrassed and said, before looking at Jinki, “What, is there something wrong with that?”

 

When Changsun's eyes finally caught Jinki's expression, the elder felt special, to say the least. Jinki looked surprised and his entire face – even his ears - had gone red. Only when Jinki playfully hit him did Changsun realise that he, probably, had the biggest, dorkiest grin on his face in the history of goofy grins. Changsun stuck his hand into his pocket and Jinki fixed him with a curious look as he fished around for something.

 

Let's take a picture!” Changsun exclaimed as he finally pulled out a sleek black polaroid and waved it around carefully. Jinki looked as though he was going to question why but Changsun quickly wrapped and arm around his shoulders and pulled him close, until their cheeks were kissing, successfully causing any protests Jinki may have had to die on his tongue. Jinki already knew Changsun was about to say something weird. “Say 'cheese' my pretty baby!”

 

They both grinned until their cheeks hurt anyway.