Luv U Luv U Luv U; onjong2min

Games

 

Kibum hyung couldn't come, he said he had some work to finish.” Minho relayed the information with a slight frown. He watched as the other three groaned and complained exaggeratedly for a while before he sat down on the couch next to Taemin who immediately clung to him and told him that he had better have money to buy their ice-cream because Taemin was broke. Minho joked, “Go back to hugging the window, Taemin.”

 

But you like it better when I hug you!” Taemin singsonged. As if trying to prove his point, Taemin pressed himself to the large glass before throwing himself onto Minho a couple of times, stopping when Jonghyun told the youngest he would break the window.

 

You can't pay for it so stop, right now!”

 

You're just jealous because I have someone to hug and you don't! Taemin teased with a snicker.

 

Not true!” Jonghyun retorted, “I have Jinki!” And Jonghyun proceeded to throw his arms around Jinki who had been distracted by the menu and cooed, “Jinki baby, don't you love me?”

 

Jinki looked around a bit before nodding, “Uh-huh, why?”

 

See!” Jonghyun grinned.

 

What's going on?” Jinki had whispered across the table to Minho who just mouthed a 'don't worry about it' in response while waving a hand dismissively towards the bickering pair. Jinki had ignored them at first but then he realised that he wouldn't get ice-cream any time soon if Jonghyun and Taemin kept arguing. Jinki didn't like the thought of that, “You know what, I love all of you!”

 

Jonghyun and Taemin stopped squabbling and looked at him.

 

Can we get some ice-cream now? I have been waiting forever.” Jinki didn't care if he sounded melodramatic because he wanted that Chocolate Devotion and he wanted it now. He noticed Minho looking a little too smug – even for Minho – while Taemin and Jonghyun came to an agreement then grinned at him.

 

Sure you can have your ice-cream!” Jonghyun had said but when Jinki got up to place his order, Jonghyun grabbed his wrist. “Uh-uh,” Jonghyun waggled a finger at him, successfully annoying Jinki, “there's something you have to do first.”

 

What,” Jinki whined, dragging the word on for as long as his lungs allowed.

 

Just tell us you love us again.” Taemin said with a smile.

 

That's not too much to ask for.” Minho stated.

 

Jinki felt betrayed, he sighed and looked between the menu and the three younger men awaiting his response.

 

Just one more time!” Jonghyun urged, tightening his grip on Jinki's wrist.

 

I love all of you!” Jonghyun and Taemin began grinning, giggling and declaring that they felt special while Minho walked towards the counter. Jinki felt his face heat up and he yelled at them, “Just get me my ice-cream!”