Candy from a Stranger; taekey

Games

 

What's a kid like you doing here?”

 

Taemin instantly turned to the voice, who does this person think he's calling a kid?

 

What?” He snapped, he never took lightly to being called a kid, if he was in a club he was obviously not a kid. Instead of getting riled up by Taemin's rude reply, the human feline just smiled, or smirked but either way it was definitely attractive.

 

Calm down kitty, I was just wondering.” Taemin allowed his eyes to roam the person's face. High cheek bones, sly eyes, beautiful on the whole and obviously perfect in every way, from his speech to his posture. Taemin may have stared for too long instead of offering a reply. “You want a drink?”

 

Sure.” Taemin didn't even think, he just responded – he may regret it later but after enough drinks, Taemin had learnt nearly everything about this man – Kim Kibum – and vice versa, and now they were all over each other.

 

I didn't expect to meet a person like you here,” Kibum slurred as he wrapped his arms around Taemin neck.

“That makes two of us,” Taemin felt Kibum's lips curl against his at his honest reply before they were kissing again, eventually skipping the bill and high-tailing it out of the club while the bouncers chased them, giving up soon after. They were both out of breath now.

 

Why don't you spend the night at my place?” Taemin didn't see anything wrong with the elder's suggestion.