Chapter 8

Fruits Basket (U-KISS Version)

The four guys wanted to know really badly what the bracelets do for the other three and they would do anything to find out! Knowing that the three wouldn't tell them anything while being together, the four decided to seperate them. Soohyun was taking Hoon to the movies with Dongho tagging along, Kevin dragged Eli to the amusement park for a date, and the 2Seop couple stayed home watching movies or whatever was on T.V.

SooHoon and Dongho

The three got to the movies by bus and went to the line to buy their tickets. "So, what do you guys want to watch? I'll buy." Soohyun offered.

"Really, hyung?" Hoon questioned. Soohyun nodded, watching Hoon walk over to the snacks.

"Hyung, you're really going to pay?" Dongho asked.

"Yeah, we need to soften him up so he'll be more willing to tell us." Soohyun pointed out. The maknae nodded as he heard Hoon calling him to help pick the snacks.

"What should we get?" Hoon asked Dongho. The maknae smiled widely at the elder and pointed out a variety of snacks. "Oh man, Dongho! Soohyun's going to get so pissed!"

"I don't think he will!" Dongho smiled evily.

"So, what do you guys want?" Soohyun asked, coming up to the two boys. Hoon looked to Dongho who pointed out many snacks. "Aish, Dongho!"

"You said you would pay, hyung!" Dongho reminded.

"Yeah, but..." Soohyun started but got interrupted by the maknae.

"No buts, hyung... Pay!"

"Fine!" Soohyun growled at him before taking the snacks in a bag and paying for them. When they got all their food and drinks, the three went into the theatre to watch the movie.

After the Movie

"Wow, that was a good movie! Hyung, thanks for treating us today!" Hoon beamed.

"No problem... I was happy to do that for my dongsaengs. Um, can we ask you something, Hoon?" Soohyun asked. Hoon nodded. "What does that bracelet do?"

"Oh, I seriously can't tell you that..." Hoon said.

"Why? You had fun with us, right? The least you could do is tell us, we're your friends after all!" Dongho reminded.

"I'm sorry, guys... Let's just go..." Hoon muttered before going to the doors. Soohyun and Dongho looked at each other for a brief moment before following the bunny out of the movie theatre.

Elvin

Eli and Kevin went to the amusement park by the van that the seven boys had bought. When they got out of the van, Kevin immediately dragged Eli to the entrance. After paying and whatnot, the two went inside. "Okay, where to first, Kevin?" Eli questioned, looking at the map that they got from the entrance.

"Um, I don't know... Let's just go from here to wherever." Kevin suggested. Eli shrugged and followed him to the roller coaster which just so happened to be the closest ride to them. Getting on, the boys buckled up and waited for the ride to start.

"Kevin, if you need to, you can hang on to me." Eli assured. Kevin gave him a light glare before answering.

"I won't need to!"

"Right..." Eli muttered, making sure that Kevin didn't hear him. In the end, Kevin was right! He really didn't need to hold on to Eli.

"See, I told you!" Kevin boasted. Eli rolled his eyes, but smiled at Kevin.

"Okay, okay, I was wrong..." Eli sighed, hands up to show Kevin that he was defeated.

"Then come on." Kevin smiled, dragging Eli somewhere.

"Kevin... Where are we going?"

"You'll see..." Kevin assured, still guiding Eli. When they got to the destination, Kevin asked Eli to wait for him while he gets something. The older did as he was told but to his surprise, got sprayed by Kevin who was now holding a water gun!

"YAH!" Eli yelled at Kevin.

"It's your punishment!" Kevin exclaimed.

"Why you little..." Eli started but grabbed a water gun and went chasing after Kevin. They did this until they both had no energy left and just fell on to the grass. "I gotta admit, that was fun!" Eli smiled at Kevin.

"Yeah... Hey, can you tell me something?"

"Yeah, what is it?"

"What does that bracelet of yours do?" You see, when people are happy or having fun, they usually forget about a lot of things... So, Kevin thought that he could get the secret out of Eli by asking him when he's overly happy.

"Kevin, I can't tell you that..." Eli frowned. "Let's go to get some lunch, I'm hungry!"

"Okay..." Kevin agreed with disappointment.

2Seop

These two just sat home to watch movies. By the time it was three o'clock, they had already finished two movies! While watching the third movie, there was a scene of the characters not being able to trust each other. Kiseop took this opportunity to ask.

"Hey, AJ, you trust me, don't you?"

"Yes, why?" AJ asked.

"Then, can you tell me what your bracelet does?"

"No, I can't tell you that, sorry..."

"I thought you said you trusted me!"

"Kiseop, this has nothing to do with trust... I just can't tell you..." AJ explained.

At Night

"None of us were able to find out what those bracelets do?" Soohyun questioned. Both Kevin and Kiseop shook their heads a no.

"They're really trying to keep something from us..." Dongho concluded.

"Aish, this is too stressful to figure out... I'm going to get a drink." Soohyun said, getting up to go to the kitchen.

"Hyung, we ran out of Soju, remember?" Kevin asked.

"Aish, then I'll just go to a bar..." Soohyun exclaimed.

"Oh, can you get me something?" Kiseop asked.

"Me too." Kevin added.

"Fine, I'll get you guys something..." Soohyun assured, leaving the house.


A/N: All their efforts fail! Oh well, they'll know soon, very soon... SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT!