Elvin / Explanation

Fruits Basket (U-KISS Version)

Kevin's POV

"I really like you, Kevin... More than a friend..." Eli confessed to me. What? Did he just say that or am I dreaming? I thought.

"What?" I asked, trying to make sure I heard him properly. He looked away from me.

"Nothing... If you don't accept my feelings, I understand..." He assured. I widened my eyes. He's got the wrong idea I thought.

"I didn't mean it like that... Just, please, tell me what you said." I begged. Eli sighed.

"I said that I really like you, Kevin... More than I should... I like you more than a friend."

"R-Really? You aren't just playing with me?"

"Why would you think that?"

"Because... You're such a player... I've known you for a long time and know that's how you are!" Eli gave me a hurt look, but answered my previous question.

"No, I'm not just playing with you... Truth is... I've liked you for a long time now. Since about middle school to be exact." He said. I widened my eyes again. That long? I thought.

"Eli... I like you too!" I confessed.

"Kevin, don't lie to me... If you don't like me that way, then it's okay. Really, it is!"

"I'm not lying to you... I really do like you! I've liked you for a while now..." Eli blinked at me with shock and confusioni written all over his face.

"What? Really?" I nodded at his question. "Aish, you should've told me..." He said. I was going to explain why I didn't, but he cut me off by pressing his lips against mine! I kissed him back with passion since I had also wanted this for a long time. I felt Eli circle his arms around me, pulling me closer to him and deepening our kiss. I pushed him away slightly with a blush on my face.

"People will see..." I reminded. Eli smiled at me.

"You're so cute..." He commented. "Especially when your cheeks are this color!" With that said, he pinched my cheeks.

"Yah!" I said, slapping his hands away from my face. "You still have to explain everything... Let's go home so that you can explain."

"Okay, okay..."

At Home

"Okay, ask me anything about the curse..." Eli said.

"Alright... First of all, how did you get it?" I asked. Eli frowned at me.

"Except that... That, I don't remember... None of us do."

"Um, okay... How long have you guys had the curse for?"

"Um... Since middle school I think? When did 'that annoying pigeon' start bugging you?"

"Middle school."

"Then, middle school."

"Wait, that was you?" I asked. Eli nodded. "Yah, you were so annoying!"

"I couldn't help it! Give me a break!" Eli exclaimed, but then moved closer to me until I felt his hot breath on my ear. "But now, I don't have to do that since I already have you!" He said seductively before kissing me for the second time today. Eli pushed me to lay down on the ground, without breaking the kiss. When he finally broke it, we were breathing hard due to lack of air. That didn't last long though and he went straight to my neck. I felt as he kissed, , nipped, and bit my neck. I couldn't complain though, it felt too good. So instead, I wrapped my arms around him, pulling him closer to me. But I remembered that he still needed to explain things.

"Eli..." I moaned out.

"Hm?" He questioned between kisses on my neck.

"You still... Have to... Explain..." I reminded.

"Okay, ask away!"

"Can you guys be normal humans again?"

"Nope."

"Okay... What about... Is it dangerous?" Eli pulled away from me and frowned.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Like, will it put you guys or us in danger..."

"Well, there is the thing where..." He was going to explain when the door of our room suddenly flew open!

"Yah, come here!" AJ demanded to Eli and pulled him off of me. I watched Eli being dragged away by AJ as he was complaining to the younger male about how he was explaining something to me.

Author's POV

"What the hell, man?" Eli asked after they were out of the room.

"You're asking me this? You're not supposed to tell Kevin about what could happen to us!" AJ exclaimed.

"He needs to know!" Eli retorted. "I love him! And, if he gets hurt because of me, I'll never forgive myself..."

"I know..." AJ assured. "But, you know very well that we can't tell them. I love Kiseop and feel the same way you do about this, but rules are rules."

"Screw that..." Eli mumbled, walking away from AJ.


A/N: Nothing big today, I'm tired... SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT!