Final

Fruits Basket (U-KISS Version)

The three of them watched as AJ ran away. Kevin was the first to speak. "Eli, what was with the face just now?" He questioned with worry. Eli gave his boyfriend a sad look before speaking.

"AJ... He..." Eli started, but just couldn't say it to Kiseop and Kevin.

"He what?" Kiseop demanded. Eli sighed before telling them.

"He ran away!" Eli said with saddness. Kiseop and Kevin widened their eyes.

"WHAT?" They both demanded.

"We can talk to each other without actually doing it since we all have the curse... He said that he was tired of all this and just needs to get away..." Eli explained.

"Tired of what?" Kevin questioned.

"I think you two already know that..." Eli answered. The other two looked at each other before realizing what Eli had meant.

"It was because of me..." Kiseop concluded with guilt. "I have to go find him!" With that, he ran off as the Elvin couple yelled after him to come back.

Kiseop's POV

I heard Eli and Kevin yelling at me to come back, but I couldn't. I couldn't leave AJ wandering out on the streets like this. I looked everywhere near the place that we found him, but I couldn't find him anywhere! AJ... Where are you? I thought as I ran through an alley. Stopping near some trash can, I caught my breath before running off again. But, it soon began to rain again and I had to go back home.

Upon entering, I saw the Elvin couple in the middle of a heated make-out session. It wasn't like I haven't seen this before with them, but it really bothered me right now. I grabbed a pillow from the couch and threw it at their faces. The two stopped, looking at me, and Kevin immediately got off of Eli's lap. "Can you guys please go to your room and do that?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"Don't boss us around like that, Kiseop!" Eli retorted. "I know you're upset about AJ, but don't take it out on us..."

"Sorry guys..." I sighed. "I just... I couldn't find him and I'm so worried!"

"Just try again tomorrow, Kiseop." Kevin suggested.

"That's the only thing I can do... I can't possibly look for him in this rain, I'll get drenched!" With that said, I went to my room that I shared with AJ before he ran away. AJ, I hope you're okay... I thought before falling asleep.

The Next Day

I woke up early and looked for AJ, skipping school in the process. No luck, again! But, I wasn't going to give up so easily. I have to find him... I thought and continued looking. I had looked all over the city and realized that the sun was setting now. Sighing with frustration, I went back home.

AJ's POV

I ran away from the group that had found me. I don't wanna deal with Kiseop, he's just going to break my heart again! I thought as I ran. I could hear Kiseop behind me. No way am I going to let you catch me and bring me home just so you can break my heart again, Kiseop! I thought as I ran into an alley and hid inside a trash can. Not one of my most bright ideas... But, it worked! Kiseop caem into the alley and didn't see me, so he left to keep looking. I sighed and crawled out of the trash can, heading to some random part of the city. "Eomma, look, it's a cat!" I heard a boy yell. Looking up, I saw a boy about seventeen or so run up to me. He looked really pleased. "He doesn't have a collar on, he must be a stray! Eomma, can we keep him, please?"

"Well, you always did want a pet and right now we're too broke to get one from the pet store, so sure!" The woman smiled. The boy was excited now and gave me a hug. "We still have to buy food for it though..." The mother told her son. I scrunched my face in disgust after hearing that they would want me to eat cat food.

"Eomma, I'm guessing that it doesn't like cat food..." The boy guessed and I nodded. "Do you like human food then?" I nodded again.

"What an unusual cat..." His mother commented. "I think he's very suited for you!"

"Yeah, I agree!" The boy smiled. "Come on, you can live with us, okay? We'll be your new family!" I honestly liked that idea. Maybe I could forget about everything that happened with the help of my new family. I meowed with happiness at the thought. Finally, I can be with someone who will love me... Even if that love is more to my cute cat side I'll still be loved. I can finally feel what it's like to be loved, something that I've never gotten from Kiseop.


A/N: Okay, that's it for this story... Gonna make the sequel tomorrow and post it up on the next chapter, so be ready for that! Thank you to everyone who supported me! I hope all of you will support me for the sequel too!