Finding AJ and Hoon

Fruits Basket (U-KISS Version)

The Next Day

Eli woke up everyone and gathered them in the living room. "Okay, we need to fine AJ and Hoon before they get into some sort of trouble..."

"What kind of trouble could they get to, Eli?" Kevin asked. Everyone thought about that question, but then shivered after thinking of the horrible things the duo could do.

"Well, where could they be?" Soohyun asked. Eli shrugged.

"I don't know... But, it can't be that hard to find two 20 feet tall demons in Seoul, right?" The others looked at each other and nodded, knowing what Eli said was true. "Okay, so let's go look around town! I'll go with Kevin, Dongho can go with Soohyun, and Kiseop goes alone, agreed?"

"Yes!" The others said in unison.

"Okay, then lets go get our friends back!" With that said, they all started exiting the house.

Soohyun and Dongho

The two were walking around town, keeping an eye out for either Hoon or AJ, when they heard screams from a nearby park. Looking at each other with worry, the two ran straight to the park to see the giant bunny in the middle of the big field. "Hoon!" Soohyun called. The giant bunny demon turned around to face the two and its eyes glowed with anger when it saw Soohyun. Dongho hid behind Soohyun, being scared of his hyung being in this kind of state. "Hoon, I'm sorry, please just turn back to your normal self!" The older begged of the bunny demon. But, the angry bunny wouldn't listen and just backed away from the two. Soohyun attempted to walk closer to him, but Hoon jlust roared at the older. Soohyun was scared, but he remembered what Eli had told them before they had went their seperate ways.

Flashback

"Okay, Soohyun hyung and Kiseop, there's something you need to know to be able to get them back to their normal selves..." Eli said.

"And, what's that?" Soohyun asked.

"Whatever you do, don't be scared of them... They'll never turn back to normal knowing that you're scared of them in their demon states..." Eli explained. "Got it?"

"Got it!" Both Soohyun and Kiseop said in unison.

"You too, Kevin and Dongho." Eli added.

"Got it!" The two youngest said.

End of Flashback

"Hoon, please listen to me." Soohyun begged, but yet again, the demon roared at him with anger.

"Hyung, it's not going to work... He just won't listen!" Dongho pointed out.

"Be quiet, I will get him back!" Soohyun said with determination. He walked closer to Hoon, leaving Dongho behind. But, the bunny demon doesn't want anything to do with him and slashes his paw. The oldest of the three got thrown to the side like he was merely a speck of dirt. But, this didn't stop the elder, he just got up and kept walking even though there was a lot of pain coursing throughout his body. "Hoon, please, let me explain!" Soohyun begged, but got slashed by the giant paw once again. At this rate, Soohyun felt like the bunny's toy that he just loves to play with and won't stop playing until the toy breaks! Suddenly, there was a shriek and Krystal came running to them.

"Oppa, oh my god, what happened to you?" She asked, completely ignoring the bunny demon and Dongho. She only realized what was in front of her when the bunny growled viciously at her. Krystal was scared and tried to run away, but Hoon jumped in front of her. However, before he could attack her, Soohyun got in his way and stopped him.

"Yah, you dare to hurt a girl? Are you a man? Even if you do hate her, you should have SOME sense as to not hurt a girl!" Soohyun yelled at Hoon. "And, if you dare to, you have to go through me first!" Hearing this brought tears to the bunny demon. Even through the rain, Soohyun could see Hoon's tears and realized what he had just done. "I-I didn't mean it like that... But, you can't just hurt a girl like this..." Soohyun explained. The bunny didn't listen and was going to go away out of Soohyun's life, but the older called him back. "Wait! Krystal is here now! Krystal, tell him what really happened!"

"What are you talking about?" Krystal demanded.

"You said that we had ... But, I don't remember one bit of that! How come?" Soohyun questioned.

"Fine, fine... It'st true that we were at the club, but you didn't touch me nor even look at me! I knew you used to like me and I guess I fell for you after you finally moved on... So, I put some make-up on to your neck and made it look like a hickey... I couldn't possibly have had with you 'cause you were so drunk and I didn't want it to be that way for my first time... I'm so sorry, Soohyun oppa..." The girl explained and apologized. Soohyun smiled before looking over at Hoon with expectance. Almost immdiately, Hoon turned back into his cute bunny self, still in animal form though so that Krystal wouldn't ask any questions. Soohyun noticed that he was quietly whimpering, probably because he felt bad about what he did to Soohyun. The elder limped over to the bunny before slowly crouching down and petting it gently. Hoon looked up at the elder through tear-filled eyes.

"It's okay... Don't worry about it, I would've done the same thing... Well, not gone all demon on you, but I would've been mad too... And, I'm sorry about mocking you the other day, I really am..." Soohyun apologized as he stopped petting Hoon and started crying himself.

Hoon, seeing Soohyun crying for the first time ever was really stunned and realized just then how much he had hurt his hyung. The bunny jumped onto Soohyun's hand and nudged his arm, hoping that the elder had the heart to forgive his childish behaviour. Soohyun couldn't help but smile down at the bunny that he loved so much. "I forgive you... Don't worry... But, do you forgive me?" Hoon nodded immediately as an answer, causing Soohyun's smile to widen.

Kiseop

Kiseop was desperately trying to look for AJ, but had no luck. "Kiseop!" He heard someone calling him. Turning around, he saw the Elvin couple coming his way. "Did you find AJ?" Kevin questioned.

"No and I'm so worried..." Kiseop admitted. Just then, Eli got a text.

"Guys, Soohyun and Dongho found Hoon! Not only that, but they managed to turn him back to normal!" Eli beamed with happiness.

"That's great..." Kiseop said dully. "But, can we please focus on looking for AJ?" The Elvin couple nodded and the three went back to looking for AJ. When they heard a scream from nearby, they guessed that they were close and went to where the scream came from only to find the cat demon there! "AJ!" Kiseop called happily. However, the cat demon didn't seem as eager to see him. In fact, AJ growled viciously at Kiseop. The older stopped dead in his tracks before remembering that Eli had said for them not to show fear. "AJ, come on... I'm sorry!"

"Kiseop, don't you think it's a little beyond 'sorry' now?" Eli asked.

"Shut up!" Kiseop snapped at him. "Please, turn back to normal... I really am sorry! And, I really do love you, I don't love Dongho... I only love you! I promise!" With that said, AJ turned back into the balck cat that he was before. Kiseop smiled with satisfaction before crouching down to pet AJ. But, the younger ran away from him and into Eli's arms. Eli looked down at AJ and made a sad face. The next thing Kiseop knew, AJ jumped out of Eli's arms and ran off.

"Eli, what was with the face just now?" Kevin questioned with worry.

"AJ... He..." Eli started.

"He what?" Kiseop demanded.


A/N: TROLL! Haha, sorry I haven't updated lately, I was RIDICULOUSLY busy with school and stuff... Anyways, SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT!