2Seop / The Final Two Know

Fruits Basket (U-KISS Version)

Kiseop's POV

For the past couple of days, AJ has been ignoring both me and the maknae, I wonder why. Everytime we try to talk to him, he just waves us off coldly. I was getting tired of this. But, I didn't know what to do. One day, we were watching T.V. Well, okay, Soohyun, Kevin, Dongho, and I were watching T.V, we didn't know where the other three were. But then, there was a knocking on the window. Kevin got up and opened it to find that the same pigeon that had bugged him about a week ago was back! But, instead of swatting it away this time, Kevin let it sit on his shoulder. He even kissed its head! "Yah, Eli might get mad if he knew you kissed a bird..." I pointed out. Kevin looked at me and back to the pigeon.

"I don't think he'll mind at all, actually." Kevin said, petting the bird gently and lovingly. When did he love that pigeon? I thought. Then, there was scratching at the door. Soohyun got up to get it. The next thing I knew, the bunny and cat from last time came into the dorm as well. The bunny immediately jumped into Soohyun's awaiting arms and the oldest petted the animal like he was madly in love with it or something. What the hell is going on here? I thought again. I watched the cat, expecting it to come to me. But, it didn't. it sat on the floor alone and just watched the T.V. I felt really bad for it and told it to come on my lap, but it just ignored me.

"Oh, come on... Come here." I said, trying to pick the cat up. But, it hissed at me menacingly and even bit my finger! "OW!" I cried out in pain, clutching my now bleeding finger. I saw Dongho get up and walk to the kitchen. He returned with a tissue and I wiped my finger. "Thanks, Dongho."

"No problem, hyung." He smiled. Unfortunately, the cat ruined this nice hyung-to-maknae moment. It started clawing at Dongho's ankle and the maknae screamed out with pain. His ankle was bleeding heavily. Soohyun placed the bunny on the couch and grabbed the cat, pulling it away from Dongho. The maknae was now clutching his ankle with tear-stained eyes. He was really hurt at this point. I wrapped up Dongho's ankle in the remaining tissues and then went to the cat that sat alone again. I noticed that it had what looked like tears coming out of its eyes. Can cats even cry? I wondered.

"Hey..." I tried to touch it again, but this time, it flinched away from me and ran to the door. It was scratching it furiously. Kevin went to the door and opened it for the cat. As soon as the door was open, the cat dashed out of the dorms.

Author's POV

Kiseop was waiting in his room for AJ to come back. Eli and Hoon had already came back and were asleep in their rooms with their lovers, but Kiseop wanted to wait for AJ to come back. He wanted so badly to apologize to him. Even if he didn't know for what, he knew that an apology will at least make their friendship last.

AJ came back around midnight. Luckily, they didn't have classes the next day since it was a Saturday. Kiseop went up to him. "AJ... Can we talk?"

"About what?" AJ asked coldly.

"About... Well... About why you're mad at me and Dongho."

"Just let that go, it's nothing..."

"Then, why are you being so cold to us? Why don't you have a reason for this?"

"Just leave me alone, okay?" AJ snapped at Kiseop. The older felt tears roll down his eyes. He loves AJ, but the younger only treats him coldly these days.

"Why are you like this? What did I ever do to you?" Kiseop asked, his voice cracking since he was trying not to cry. AJ turned around to look at him when he heard Kiseop's voice and saw the older boy about to cry.

"Kiseop hyung..." AJ started, but Kiseop interrupted him.

"Look, I'm sorry for whatever I did..." Kiseop blurted out. "But, I can't stand you being so cold to me... I love you, AJ!" Kiseop widened his eyes after realizing what he had said, but before AJ could question him about it, Kiseop ran out of the room.

AJ's POV

He loves me? But, then what about him and Dongho? What was that about? I asked myself, I was so confused right now. Should I ask him in the morning or should I go ask him now? I wondered to myself, but my body anwered that with a yawn. Okay, I'll ask him tomorrow I decided, going to bed.

The Next Day

I woke up the next day and went to the living room where I saw Kiseop asleep on the couch. I went up to him and shook him slightly to get him to wake up. He opened his eyes slowly and that's when I noticed that his eyes were red and puffy like he had been crying the whole night. "Kiseop hyung, are you okay?"

"Yeah... I'm fine..." Kiseop assured, but his voice sounded pained. "Don't worry about me, okay?"

"Kiseop, I'm sorry..." I apologized, hugging him. I felt him hug me back and sob into my shoulder.

"Why were you so cold to me?"

"I-I was jealous..." I admitted.

"Jealous of what?" He asked me.

"Jealous of you and Dongho... I saw you guys kiss."

"Oh, you saw that?" He questioned. I nodded on his shoulder. He broke the hug, looking straight into my eyes. "I don't like him... He likes me, but I can't return his feelings..."

"Oh... Sorry..." I apologized again. "I should have asked you instead of ignoring you..."

"It's okay... You didn't know... But, I do have a question..."

"What is it?"

"Do you like me? More than a friend that you got jealous?"

"Yes, I do!" I admitted. Kiseop smiled at me.

"I like you too, AJ... That's why I can't accept Dongho's feelings for me..."

"And, is he okay with that?"

"Yeah... He said he'll try to get over me."

"Good!" I said, hugging him again. "I-I actually have something to tell you and Dongho..."

"Oh? What is it?"

"Just, get the maknae first." Kiseop nodded and let go of me to go get Dongho. When the two came into the living room, they sat on the couch, expectantly. "I... I don't know how to say this..." I admitted. "Will you guys be accepting of this?"

"Of course! We're your friends!" Dongho pointed out.

"Actually, Kiseop's my boyfriend now." I smiled. Kiseop blushed as Dongho looked over at him with confusion.

"No... He hasn't asked me yet..."

"Okay, okay..." I said with a roll of my eyes. "Will you be my boyfriend, Kiseop?" I asked.

"Yes, I will."

"Wow, you guys sound like you're getting married!" Dongho commented. "Anyways, what do you have to tell us, AJ hyung?"

"Well... Okay, it's too confusing to say, so I'll show you instead!" With that said, I transformed into the black cat that they have seen before. Dongho flinched and hid behind Kiseop, obviously being scared of me because of what I did to him last night. Kiseop, on the other hand, looked somewhat scared and somewhat confused.

"AJ... Is that you?" Kiseop slowly asked. I nodded.

"Yeah, it's me..." I sighed. "Eli, Hoon, and I all have this curse... Eli was that pigeon you guys saw last night and Hoon was the brown bunny..." I explained.

"That actually explains a lot..." Dongho commented. "But then, why did you scratch me like there was no tomorrow?"

"I was jealous... I saw you kiss Kiseop and I was so angry..." I explained, turning back into a human. "Sorry, maknae. And, sorry to you too, Kiseop... For biting your finger..."

"It's okay." Kiseop sighed. "It's normal to be jealous, especially when you see the one you like being kissed by someone else..."

"Yeah, but, can you please tell us the next time?" Dongho questioned. "And, not go all claws on us?"

"Sure." I smiled. "Now get out of here, Dongho!"

"Why?"

"Because, I want some time with Kiseop, alone!"

"Fine..." The maknae huffed and left us alone to cuddle, kiss, and just talk until the others came out of their rooms for breakfast.


A/N: EWW, that last line was so disgusting to write since 2Seop aren't exactly close with each other... Anyways, I hope you guys liked it. SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT!