Surprise Visit

Fruits Basket (U-KISS Version)

It was a normal day for the people who lived in this house. Like always, they went to school, came back, did their homework, and then just hung out in front of the TV to end the day off. Well, only four of them were doing that. Eli, AJ, and Hoon were no where to be found. All of a sudden, a pigeon came in from the open window and landed on Kevin's shoulder, much to the second youngest's disapproval. "Yah, get off me." Kevin told the bird, swatting it away. But, it only flew off his shoulder. The next thing Kevin knew, the pigeon was flying around him. "Yah!" Kevin complained, trying to capture the bird in his hands.

"Looks like that pigeon really likes you, hyung!" Dongho laughed.

"You wanna try to grab it, Dongho?" Kevin questioned. The maknae shook his head, knowing it would be hard. Then, there was a scratching at the door. Soohyun got up to get it. To his surprise, a black cat and brown bunny came into the dorms.

"Guys... Who wanted a pet?" Soohyun questioned, looking at the other three guys. They all gave him puzzled looks. "Why else would these animals randomly come into the dorm?"

"Um, hyung... Last time I checked, a pigeon isn't a pet." Kevin pointed out.

"Not only that, but don't Dongho and Eli already have dogs?" Kiseop questioned. The black cat meowed at him before jumping into his lap. "Okay, this is weird... Cats usually don't like me." As soon as that was said, the cat started to rub against Kiseop's hand. "Yeah, this is definately weird..."

"Speaking of which... Where is Eli? AJ and Hoon also..." Soohyun asked. The other three could only shrug at the eldest's question. The eldest sighed and took his seat beside Dongho. As soon as he sat down, the brown bunny pounced into his lap. Soohyun looked down at the animal and smiled. "Well, maybe this isn't so bad... I mean, for some reason, I feel like these animals are practically our family." Soohyun commented, petting the bunny gently.

"You're right... Even if this pigeon is annoying me right now, I feel that I've known it for a long time now..." Kevin added.

"Same here with the cat..." Kiseop joined in. Dongho looked at the three like they were talking nonsense.

"Kiseop hyung is right! Something really weird is going on here." The maknae concluded. The other three only had to nod. When they were done watching TV, the four went to bed. The pigeon flew out of the window while the cat followed behind it. But, the bunny was pawing at the door. Soohyun was the last one to exit the living room and saw the bunny's helpless form at the door. Chuckling to himself, he went up to the door and opened it for the animal. The bunny looked up at him before rubbing against his ankle and exiting the dorms.

Elvin's Room

Kevin was in bed attempting to fall asleep when he heard the room door open and then close again. Turning around in his bed, he saw that Eli was in the room now. "Eli? Where were you?" Kevin questioned.

"Oh, I just had dinner with AJ and Hoon." Eli explained.

"You three had dinner without us?"

"Sorry, Kevin... Maybe next time we'll invite you guys." Eli suggested before going to the closet and getting his pajamas. He went to the bathroom and changed before coming back into the room. "Well, goodnight." Eli said, getting into his bed.

"Goodnight, Eli..." Kevin replied, turning back around to face the wall.

2Seop's Room

Kiseop couldn't sleep and decided to do something on his phone. He was surfing the web on his phone when he heard the door open. Looking up, he saw AJ walking into the room. "And where have you been, exactly?" Kiseop questioned.

"Dinner with Eli and Hoon." AJ answered.

"Okay..." Kiseop decided to wave it off and go back to his phone.

Soohoon's Room

Soohyun was talking on the phone with one of his other friends when Hoon entered the room. The elder told the person to hold on a minute and then looked at Hoon. "Hoon, where were you, Eli, and AJ today after school" He questioned.

"We had dinner together, hyung." Hoon answered.

"Aish, next time tell me so you won't make us worried, okay?" Soohyun questioned. Hoon nodded and the elder went back to talking on the phone with his friend.


A/N: Okay, so did anyone see any hints in this chapter (not including the people who know the original story or Fruits Basket)? Anyways, SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT!