Ji Hoon and Ailee

Pregnancy ?!?!

Your schedule end at the same time as BtoB. When you got out of the entertainment's buildings, Min Hyuk was waiting for you next to your car. You smiled and felt relieved.

 

You : so you accept to go out tonight

Min Hyuk : it's only because I want to go to the restaurant, but you pay

 

Min Hyuk smiled brightly at you, you always felt happy to see him like this. You hugged him tightly and smiled widely, Min Hyuk closed his eyes and hugged you back. He thought of everything that Seo Woo had told him and wondered if he was able to made you fall for him. He opened the passenger door for you, and went to the driver seat. He drove to a simple restaurant that you both really liked because it was full of memories. 

 

During this time, Ji Hoon was at a practice room, he was dancing to practice the choreo, he felt happy to worked with Ailee. She was dressed in a simple way but to him she looked very y and beautiful. He had always been interested in the two of you, each time he was with you, he felt as if you were the most attractive, but when he was with Ailee, he was more attracted to her than you. He was the one who asked his manager to organize a duet with her. At a moment, while dancing he pulled her close to him. They both looked at each other in the eyes, their heart beated fast.

 

Min Hyuk his lips while waiting for food, he was so cute when doing this, your heart beated fast. You didn't understood why and tried to not mind it. The food finally arrived. 

 

 

Min Hyuk took one kimbap with his chopsticks and stared at you. You gave him a questionning look, he winked and bought the kimbap near your mouth. You ate it and your lip, Min Hyuk forgot about Ji Hoon, he just wanted to have a nice time with you. He fed you again and you did the same. Both of you didn't noticed that not far, there was a journalist that was taking photos of you. 

 

Ailee took a deep breath and pulled away, Ji Hoon looked sad. He grabbed her hand.

 

Ji Hoon : Ailee, I want you to know that I've always been attracted to you, it would be nice if you accept to go on a date with me

Ailee : what about ~~~~ ? isn't she your girlfriend ?

Ji Hoon : of course she's not.... it's only a childhood friend

Ailee : I would be glad to go out with you

Ji Hoon : thank you so much

 

Ailee smiled widely and walked closer to Ji Hoon, she began to dance again. When Ji Hoon hold her close again, he didn't thought twice and pecked her lips.

 

Min Hyuk and you were tired and he drove back to your appartment, you were a singer, but because you weren't in a girl band, you were allowed to have your own house. Ji Hoon also had his own flat. The journalist from earlier had followed the two of you and took other photos. Min Hyuk called Il Hoon, so he could picked him up, soon enough, Il Hoon reached your home and Min Hyuk greeted you good bye with a sweet kiss on your cheek. Later, you took a quick shower and watched TV while drinking a tea.