Living together

Pregnancy ?!?!

Some days later, you officially stopped your carreer. Min Hyuk came at your home everyday, he always showed you the letters that fans gave to him. Most of all were girls, they were all crazy about Min Hyuk and gave him support. You also had letters, however some of them were sent by Min Hyuk's sasaeng fans, and they hated you. A girl even wrote that you were a and that Min Hyuk was hers, you tried to forgot about it but felt hurt. You didn't understood why fans hated you so much. You tried to be strong but your eyes got teary, Min Hyuk noticed it and wrapped his arm around your shoulders then whispered.

 

Min Hyuk : you shouldn't be sad ~~~~, it's not good for the baby

You : fans... they think bad about me, and you too, I'm so sorry... I shouldn't prevent you from having a great carreer.

Min Hyuk : it's not a problem, see, I knew that Melody are wonderful and I won't stop my carreer, I can do the two things I love, singing and taking care of you

You : you're too nice to me Oppa, what will we do ?

Min Hyuk : well, the journalists already think that we'll get married, let's move to my parent's house

You : do you think journalists will stop following us if we do this ?

Min Hyuk : for sure, because they need a scandal for their newpapers and magazine, but if we quietly move to another place, and fake that everything's alright, they won't be interested in us anymore

You : alright, but... we'll explain everything to your mom

 

Min Hyuk nodded and smiled at you, which made you smile back. You felt better, you didn't understood how Min Hyuk was able to make you happy everytime he was with you. Anyway, you were thankful. He called his mom and told her about the relocation, she was very happy and thought that it was a good decision.

Two days later, both of you arrived at your new home with luggages and some boxes. Yun Hee helped you carried the things inside the house and took your hand to show you the room. It had been a while since the last time you went to their home but it didn't changed so you were still familiar with the place. The room was beautiful, his mom had put chocolates on the pillow, as if you were going to stay at an hotel, you found that cute. Min Hyuk soon arrived behind you which scared Yun Hee, she put an hand on her chest and took a deep breath then slapped her son's chest saying that she really got scared, Min Hyuk hugged his mom and told her that he was sorry even if all of you knew that it was only a playful apologize. Since you were young, you admired the relationship between Min Hyuk and his mother. They were close, like best friends, Yun Hee always knew everything about Min Hyuk, he never lied to her and they shared secrets. 

You remembered that your mother never wanted to have a children, you were born in a quite poor family and you were a problem more than a gift given by God. Your parents often argued because of the situation. Your mother never really cared of you, she was selfish and your dad was tired of seeing her in a bad mood. Because of it, your dad started going out at night and only came back in the morning, he went out with other women. You remembered that when you were 16, you did some shopping with some of your friends, you had to pass by a street which was full of pubs, night clubs and bars. You were walking when you had noticed your dad lying on the ground. He was drunk, at this moment you really felt ashamed. Your dad was an alcoholic and he cheated on your mom, your mother didn't cared about you and always let you live by yourself. You had always been jealous of Min Hyuk's family.

Your eyes got a bit teary as you remind yourself of the past and Yun Hee noticed it.

 

Yun Hee : is there something wrong ~~~~ ?

You : ani Eomma, it's just so touching to see the two of you

Yun Hee : aigoo my girl, you'll be like this too, Min Hyuk don't stare at her like this, just hug you girlfriend now, look at her teary eyes

Min Hyuk : Eomma, about this, I wanted to tell you something

You : Oppa, you should listen to your mom

 

Min Hyuk gave you a questionning look as you wrapped your arms around his waist and pressed your head on his chest. He hugged you back and Yun Hee smiled widely, she felt proud to see the two of you, looking good together. 

 

Yun Hee : kids, get to your room now and take a shower, I'll cook

Min Hyuk : Eomma, where should I sleep ? you gave my room to ~~~~

Yun Hee : aigoo what are you saying ? you already got your girl pregnant and now you don't want to sleep with her

You : we didn't lived together before, he's not used to sleep with me, maybe that's why he asked this

Yun Hee : you must be right, stop acting childish Min Hyuk-ah, I'm going to cook now

 

You grabbed Min Hyuk's arm and dragged him to your room. He was confused, he thought that you had to tell everything to his mother. He sat on the bed and you locked the door before sitting next to him.

 

You : I've changed my plans

Min Hyuk : how ?

You : we won't tell anything to your mother, she seems to be so happy, we'll just make her believe that we're together

Min Hyuk : I'll do as you wish

You : we just have to fake it, I'm sure you can do it, and later we'll just separate

Min Hyuk : what will happen after this ? if we talk again, the journalists will stalk us again

You : we can secretly see each other, through BtoB, journalists may publish things but when you'll have a real girlfriend, there won't be any rumors anymore

 

After a while, you took a shower and got back to the room, Min Hyuk did the same and when both of you were ready, you walked together to the kitchen. Yun Hee just finished cooking so she asked Min Hyuk to set the table, you helped him. You had to wait his father to got back home and ate with the whole family. Min Hyuk's parents were proud because since you were young they also said that both of you would end up together. Min Hyuk felt good, he tried to forgot that all this was fake because he loved the idea of having you as his soon-to-be wife. You also felt good, being with them, it was the first time that you felt like having a family. After the dinner, you and Min Hyuk got back to the room, you were tired and both laid on the bed which was quite big. It was very soft.

 

Min Hyuk : mm I can.. take a blanket, put it on the floor and sleep on it

You : mwo ? aniyo, it won't be good for you, tomorrow your back will hurt if you sleep like this

Min Hyuk : but I can't go sleep on the couch, what if Eomma wake up before me tomorrow ?

You : just sleep on the bed, next to me

Min Hyuk : jinjja ? it's not a problem ?

You : just come now Oppa

 

Min Hyuk felt his heart beated faster as he put the blanket on the two of you. He smiled and you laid closer, put your head on your chest to .

 

You : you're my boyfriend after all

Min Hyuk : am I ?

You : my fake but lovable one

Min Hyuk : right

 

You talked a bit more then you were sleepy and closed your eyes. The last thing you heard before falling asleep was a whisper from Min Hyuk.

 

Min Hyuk : Saranghae ~~~~