His true "love"

Pregnancy ?!?!

The journalist was about to go when he recognized Ji Hoon's car which was coming next to your home, he parked his car and walked to the front door. The journalist was confused, he didn't knew if you were in any relationship with Ji Hoon or Min Hyuk but decided to know more about this before publishing the photos. Few minutes later, you heard someone knocking your door. You opened it and found Ji Hoon in front of you, he seemed to be a bit drunk, he pulled you into his arms and kissed your lips deeply. You tried to resist a bit because he stinked. He looked at you and asked why you tried to avoid him, you didn't answered and pushed him to the bathroom. He took a long shower, and walked back to the lounge. He was only wearing a peignoir and sat next to you on the couch. Ji Hoon wrapped his arm around your shoulders and you put your head on his chest. Slowly, he leaned down and kissed your lips deeply. You closed your eyes and kissed him back, he got up and carried you bridal style to your bedroom, he laid you on the bed and slowly caressed your body. He let an hickey on your neck and you pulled him on top of you. This night, you lost your ity. After a long time, Ji Hoon had fallen asleep, you pecked his forehead and laid next to him. When you caressed his hair, he mumbled something.

 

Ji Hoon : Saranghae

 

That made you smile, you felt happy to have a boyfriend like him. However, because of what he said right after this, your smile and happiness faded away.

 

Ji Hoon : Ailee-ah, Saranghae

 

Your eyes got teary and you got up, then took a long shower. You didn't knew what to think, you told yourself that he said his name because he worked with her. However, he was a bit drunk when he arrived, which meant that he didn't only worked. You washed your face and convinced yourself that it was nothing. Then, you got back to the bed, Ji Hoon had woken up and stared at you, he asked where you went then pinned you on the bed, next to him. He wrapped his arm around your waist, you put your head on his chest and fell asleep while smiling, all your worries had disappeared. 

 

On the next day, you took a breakfast at home with Ji Hoon, he looked distant but you thought that he might be tired. Then, you both went to the company's building. Ji Hoon had to work on the promotion of his album, and you, on your new album. You didn't saw each other during all the morning. BtoB weren't there because they were the guests for the show "Weekly Idol".

 

It was lunch time and you went to the cafeteria, however when you got inside, Ailee was sitting next to Ji Hoon at your usual table. She had her hand on his thigh and he pushed her hair behind her ear. You really got mad and jealous, you went out of the buildings as fast as you could. At this moment, BtoB's van got inside the parking lot. Min Hyuk noticed that you weren't feeling well and ran to you as soon as the car stopped, he held your shoulders and made you look at him.

 

Min Hyuk : ~~~~, are you alright ?

You : it's nothing really, don't mind me

Min Hyuk : how can I not mind you ? you're very important to me, tell me what happened

You : it's just.. a little problem

Min Hyuk : with your career ? or Ji Hoon ?

You : Ji Hoon

Min Hyuk : what did he do ?

You : nothing, Oppa, forget it

 

Hyung Sik called Min Hyuk, none of them had eaten yet and everybody was waiting for him. You asked him to tell your staff that you didn't felt good and drove back home. He worried a lot but did as he was told. When all of them reached the cafeteria, he also noticed Ji Hoon, his fist were clinched and he really didn't understand the other man. If he had the chance to be with you, he will take care of you, not have another girl. 

 

Min Hyuk : what did you do to ~~~~ ? did you broke up ? or she also saw the two of you like this

Ailee : broke up ? but she's just his friend

Min Hyuk : ah I understand, you're really a bastard, ~~~~~ deserves someone better than you

Ailee : Oppa, did you lie ?

Ji Hoon : I- it's just... maybe she thought that I'm in love with her

Min Hyuk : she thought like this because you told her many times, I'm sorry Ailee, but Ji Hoon lied to you

Ailee : Oppa how can you ? aishh

 

Ailee got up and walked away angrily, Il Hoon wondered what was the problem. He was also very close to you and decided to go to Min Hyuk and found out what was happening. Ji Hoon really got mad and the two were about to struggle, Il Hoon stood in front of Min Hyuk and told the two to calm down and not do a scandal, after this Min Hyuk followed him to the table. However, he didn't ate anything and send you a message.

 

You were lying on the couch while silently crying when you received it.

 

' I'll finish as soon as possible, and will come to see you, don't be too sad ~~~~~, I'm here for you and you know that I'll always be

Smile a bit, you're so beautiful when you smile :) Wait for me cutie :* '

 

Ji Hoon went to his car and drove to your house, there he knocked the door strongly. At first, you thought that it was Min Hyuk, but you felt hurt when you opened the door, Ji Hoon seemed so angry, you were afraid. But, you took a deep breath and realized that you were the one who should be angry, not him.

 

You : what are you doing here ?

Ji Hoon : we need to talk

You : right, last night, you didn't only practice with Ailee, true ?

Ji Hoon : you know me well, we also went out together, ~~~~~ you're not as interesting as her

You : then, why didn't you left me yesterday ? why did.... did you do this ?

Ji Hoon : why ? Because Ailee is such a y girl, she arroused me, but I wasn't able to do anything with her, so I just thought that you were here, I planned to broke up today

You : you're a bull, I can't believe it, I can't see what made me fell for you

Ji Hoon : I attract many girls, and you're just one among the other, don't forget it

You : I know that I mean a lot to some person, so shut up, don't try to make me feel bad

Ji Hoon : ah really ? to whom ? the stupid Min Hyuk ?

You : he's not stupid

Ji Hoon : look at you now, he is, and you're as stupid as him

You : don't cuss him ! we aren't stupid

Ji Hoon : if you weren't, you would have noticed earlier that this guy is craving to confess his love to you !

You : m-mwo ?

Ji Hoon : aishh if Ailee got mad at me because of what happened, I swear, I'll make Min Hyuk regret it

 

You were too shocked to answer back and Ji Hoon just got to his car. You've never thought that Min Hyuk could have a crush on you. You didn't knew how to react, your felt weird, you were glad to know this but in the same time, that made you sad because you didn't loved him back. At least, you haven't noticed it yet. Few minutes later, Min Hyuk reached your home. You had teary eyes when you opened the door and he felt more worried.

 

Min Hyuk : tell me what happened between Ji Hoon, did he came here ?

You : be honest Min Hyuk, do you have a crush on me ?