Press conference

Pregnancy ?!?!

Two days later you went together to the manager's office, you told him that you didn't wanted to abort and that you were ready to stopped your carreer, however first of all you had to do a press conference with Min Hyuk, to explain that Min Hyuk was only your friend and announce that you were pregnant. You dressed in a beautiful way, Min Hyuk was really handsome. You felt your heart beated fast as you looked into the room which was full of journalists. The BtoB were there too, sitting at the first line, when you and Min Hyuk got inside, he was holding your arm. You felt dizzy because of all the camera's flash. Finally, got to your place and sat down on the chair, Min Hyuk sat next to you. At first, your manager announced why he had organized this press conference, then the covers of the two magazine were shown. After some times, you explained that you knew Min Hyuk since childhood, that he was your best friend. You also said that this outing at the restaurant was nothing more than a friend outing. Then, you had to talked about the visit at hospital, you looked down as your heart beated faster. Min Hyuk noticed that you were stressful and decided to talk for you.

 

Min Hyuk : ~~~~ is actually pregnant and she wanted to abort, if I went there it's because I don't want her to do this, I want this child to live like every other children

Journalist : who's the father ?

You : I don't think that is necessary to know, you won't find anything about him and he...

 

Min Hyuk saw tears running down your cheeks and realized that he couldn't let you face this moment alone. If you didn't say who it was, there will be many rumors about you. He didn't wanted it to happen, at least he hoped that people and your fans won't see you as a bad person, or a or things like this. You weren't able to talk more because of your tears, this moment was too hard for you, you just wanted to dissappeared. Min Hyuk wrapped his arm around your shoulders and wiped your tears, the journalists took advantage to take photos. When you were calm, Min Hyuk whispered something to your ear : trust me ~~~~

 

Min Hyuk : the father of this baby is... me

You : huh ? Oppa 

Min Hyuk : I told you that I don't want to lie, it's me, and I assume it

 

You stared at him with wide eyes and the journalists asked many things in the same time. You didn't understood why Min Hyuk said this, the BtoB felt proud of him as they knew how much he loved you, and they didn't really cared about what this announcement could do to them because they knew that Melody would always support them. 

 

Journalist : many people in this agency told us that you two are very close, how long have you been dating each other ?

Min Hyuk : we're in a relationship since highschool

Journalist : what are you going to do about the pregnancy ?

 

Min Hyuk gave you a reassuring smile and you decided to followed him in this lie, you were really thankful to him because he always did his best to help you, even if it was dangerous for him.

 

You : I'll keep our baby, but I'll stop my carreer as a singer

Min Hyuk : if the manager, the other members and the fans allow me, I would like to continue my carreer within BtoB

Eun Kwang : of course you can Min Hyuk-ah, BtoB can't be good without one of its member, we're a family

 

Eun Kwang got up and all of the members followed him, they went next to you. Sung Jae took the mike.

 

Sung Jae : please Melody, give support and love to Min Hyuk Hyung, he needs you, and I want to say that BtoB is a real family, when someone has a problem, we can always help. ~~~~ Noona and Min Hyuk Hyung really loves each other, don't ruin their lives because of it. 

 

After this, you all got up and bowed. Min Hyuk hold your hand and went outside of the room. You felt tired because of all the emotions, now you just needed to rest. After what happened, the manager was very busy and cancelled BtoB's schedule for the day. They all went to your home. You were sitting on the couch, speechless, when Min Hyuk's phone rang.

 

Min Hyuk : yeoboseyo ?

ah Eomma ? nae, I'm fine and you ?

mwo ? now ?

but Eomma, I'm not at home

where ? ok, I will come

see you

 

You : you have to go already ?

Min Hyuk : we, my mom saw the press conference and wants to see us

You : oh she may thinks that it's true

Min Hyuk : yes, but we'll explain everything

You : sure, mm guys, wait there, tonight I'll cook for all of you, let's go now Oppa

 

Min Hyuk helped you to put your jacket on and you walked out together. After a while, you reached a coffee shop, Min Hyuk's mom was already there.