Just a little.... problem

Pregnancy ?!?!

Two weeks later, the BtoB released their MV. On one of the M Countdown show, the boys and you were invited. Min Hyuk sat on a couch next to you in the waiting room. Il Hoon brought a drink for everyone, Min Hyuk was nervous and you decided to helped him felt better. He turned his back at you in order to got a massage. Slowly, you massaged his back softly, he felt good. You didn't cared about the photographer that were in the room, one of them was the journalist that had took photos of you some weeks earlier. He smirked as he recognized the two of you, now he was sure that you were in a relationship, feeling proud to be the only one who noticed it. He took many photos of you two. When BtoB got on stage, you were fangirling on them, and shouted Min Hyuk's name, you wanted to encourage your best friend. He did the same for you, after the show he took you to the BtoB's house for a little party. 

There, not many people were there, you were thankful for this because those days, you often had stomach ache and needed to go to the toilet. You would have felt uneasy if many people knew about it. Seo Woo came with In Kyo Jin, it was the first time that she introduced her boyfriend to all of you. That made you felt relieved, you had to admit that you can't imagine Min Hyuk in a relationship with someone. After the dinner, Seo Woo and you sat on a couch together, while the guys played some video games. Soon enough, your stomach hurted you and you massaged it softly.

 

Seo Woo : what's the problem ?

You : I have a lot of stomach aches these days, I wonder why

Seo Woo : you should go to the doctor

You : oh ani, I'm okay

Seo Woo : it's not careful, what if it's something serious ?

You : I don't think so

Seo Woo : are you sure ? you better go ~~~~

Min Hyuk : go where ?

You : what are you doing here ?

Min Hyuk : tired, what's the matter ?

You : just some health problems

Seo Woo : she doesn't want to know what's wrong 

Min Hyuk : mwo ? aigoo you should ! I'll take you to the doctor tomorrow

You : huh ? I can't go alone, but I don't want, no need

Min Hyuk : just listen to me

 

You stopped refusing. On the next day, Min Hyuk took you to the doctor. He had to stay in the waiting room when you got inside. You told the problem to the old doctor who looked at you with a little smile. He wasn't very interested in Kpop and this kind of music, so he didn't knew that you were a celebrity.

 

Doctor : when did you last had your period ?

You : mm it's a bit late this month, it should have started 2 days ago, but still nothing

Doctor : is it your boyfriend who's waiting for you ?

You : n-no, why ?

Doctor : oh that's too bad

You : w-why ? 

Doctor : the only thing I can advise you is to buy a pregnancy test

You : a what ? 

Doctor : all these symptoms, it only correspond to a pregnancy

You : a-are you sure about it ?

Doctor : buy a test, and come back to tell me the result

 

What he told you made your world crashed down. You didn't knew what to do, you weren't ready to have a baby, you were single, moreover you were a known person, if something like this happened to you. You would lost many fans, and maybe be forced to stopped your carreer. Your face was blank when you got out, Min Hyuk noticed it and started to worry. You didn't told him anything and just asked him to drove you back home. He did as he was told, and the way back, he stay silent. He was craving for knowing what the problem was, but didn't wanted you to felt forced. When you got back home, Min Hyuk followed you inside of the house, you both sat on the couch. Finally, he was about to asked what happened to you when his phone vibrated. Seo Woo had sent him a message.

 

" Have you seen ***** magazine today ??? just look at it now !!! it's important !!! "

 

That made him worry and he showed you the message. You didn't cared about it, it seemed like nothing was important. He sighed then got up, he told you that he would be out for a while. You thought that he got mad at you, that made you felt bad, but the truth was that he wanted to see what was so important in this magazine. He went to the nearest supermarket, where they sold newspaper and stuff like this, when he saw the magazine, he shivered and took it. He drove fast to your home, and as soon as he arrived, gave it to you. In the front page, there was a photo of Min Hyuk and you at the restaurant, it was this night when Ji Hoon had to worked with Ailee. Down to it, there was the photo of Ji Hoon and Ailee's kiss. Then, in big letters, it was written : " Two new couples in the Kpop World ? "