Now

Pregnancy ?!?!

It was 7.00 am, as usual you were at the Cube Entertainment's cafeteria, with your boyfriend, Roh Ji Hoon. He was popular among young girls, thanks to his looks, voice and style. No one, except for your best friend Min Hyuk, knew about this relationship. You wanted to kept it secret because you didn't wanted to lose fans because of this. You've always told everyone that you knew Ji Hoon since childhood and didn't saw him for many years, that was the reason why you were always together. Of course, it was a lie, the only one who was your true childhood friend was Min Hyuk. However, to him you were more than just a friend. He loved you since high school, at first he tried to not mind it and even tried to persuade himself that his feeling wasn't a love one. But, the heart can't lie, and each time he got to talk to you and felt you close, his heart always beated faster. Unfortunately, Ji Hoon was interested in you and you as well, when you told Min Hyuk that you were Ji Hoon's girlfriend, that broke his heart. The important to him was your happiness so he hide his true feelings, and congratulated you. Now that you were in a relationship, you had less time to spent with your best friend, sometimes that made you a bit sad, but Ji Hoon helped you to forget about it and made you felt good. 

Ji Hoon and you were sitting at a table when the BtoB members got in the cafeteria. You were about to waved at Min Hyuk and told him to come with you, but he turned his back to you and, sat with s, at the table right in front of yours. Soon, a girl came inside, it was Seo Woo. You remembered that she was an actress, and also the one who kissed Min Hyuk in the MV "Irresistible Lips".

 

 

She was a beautiful girl, according to you, it was Min Hyuk's type of girl. You knew that she was in a relationship with the actor In Kyo Jin, and found weird that she was there, with BtoB. Ji Hoon was talking to you but you didn't listened to him, he clapped his hands in front of your face to got your attention. You turned your head to him and smiled a bit.

 

Ji Hoon : are you listening ?

You : no sorry, I was lost in thoughts

Ji Hoon : do you have some problems ?

You : ani Oppa, don't mind it, what were you talking about ?

Ji Hoon : I'm talking about a live that I should do with Ailee, I have to practice with her tonight, so I won't be able to come to your home

You : oh, I understand, don't worry, I know that it's for work

Ji Hoon : I'll see you later, I have to go back

 

Ji Hoon pecked your cheek and walked away, you felt sad that you weren't able to share a kiss on lips in public. You finished your coffee while staring at Min Hyuk. He was talking to Seo Woo and they both seemed to got along well together. You wondered since when those two became this close. You got up and walked out of the cafeteria, later you had to record a song, so you went to a room in order to work. BtoB worked in the room in front of yours. Your staff wasn't there. Min Hyuk came to let his bag into the BtoB's recording room. When he walked out, you stood in front of him.

 

You : why didn't you ate with us this morning ?

Min Hyuk : I think the two of you like privacy, I'm not going to always annoy you

You : you're talking nonsense, you know that I love having you with me

Min Hyuk : you may appreciate it, but Ji Hoon doesn't

You : you're my best friend, I'm sure that you don't bother him

Min Hyuk : aishh, anyway will should I always stay with you ? You never care about me because you only have eyes for Ji Hoon, you only talk to me when he's not there, I'm useless to you so just forget about me and enjoy the time with your boyfriend

 

Min Hyuk seemed to be pissed off, he walked away. You've never saw him like this and wondered what happened to him. You realized that he was right, you weren't so close to him since you were with Ji Hoon. You felt guilty and remembered that Ji Hoon had to work this night. You wanted to made your bestie felt better and sent him a message.

 

Mian Min Hyuk, very sorry. I'm bad to you, but don't worry I'll be like before, you're my lovely bestie and no one will change this ^^ tonight, let's go out together, as we used to do, ok ? ;) '

 

Min Hyuk, who got back with the other members and Seo Woo, sighed when he read your message. Seo Woo was next to him and looked at him.

 

Seo Woo : what's the matter Min Hyuk ?

Min Hyuk : nothing, don't mind it Noona

Seo Woo : come on, you know that I worry about you, I'm like your sister after all

Min Hyuk : it's just... ~~~~

 

He showed the message to Seo Woo, and she giggled. She pinched his cheek and he gave her a weird look.

 

Seo Woo : aigoo you're so cute

Min Hyuk : wae ?

Seo Woo : tell me if I'm right, the problem is that she's only your bestie, right ? And you want more

Min Hyuk : ani, I... It's just that

Seo Woo : don't lie to me, I'm willing to help you

 

Seo Woo wrapped her arm around his shoulders, all of them went to the room. You saw them together and kinda felt hurt to saw them like this, Seo Woo even sent a flying kiss to the boys before going out. You remembered that you were the one who used to be this close to them, before Ji Hoon asked you out. You suddenly felt nostalgic of the past...