Chapter 7

Beautiful Desires

Seunghyun's POV

‘What’s up with her’ Ji said to me.

‘That’s the first time a girl dared to challenge you Ji’ I chuckled.

‘What’s that suppose to mean?!’

‘Oh…nothing’ I smirked

Ji grabbed his shoes out of my hands and went to the cashier to pay for it.

‘YAH! That’s mine’

‘Too late! I paid for it. So its mine, Mwahahahahaha’

‘Pfft…We’ll see next time’

We left for my house, ordered pizza and played video games while waiting for it to arrive. Ji left near midnight, I sat outside thinking about the job Dongwook asked us to complete.

I can’t risk it, not with me having to take care of my younger brother, I mumbled to myself.

The door opened behind me, ‘Hyung, what are you doing out here’

I looked back ‘Daesung ah, what are you still doing awake?’

‘I came down for water and saw you out here. So…why are you out here?’

‘Ji just left, I was sending him out’ I couldn’t tell him about what I was thinking, it will worry him. I turned him around and pushed him into the house.

Tired out from the first day of school, I freshened up, changed and fell asleep instantly.

Nineteen years, all the fears,

Loneliness, Sadness, Death appears,

Forgetting, Losing or Dissappear,

Nineteen, the end is near.

I was in the forest clearing my thoughts, I had to have an answer, I can't runaway now. I stood there thinking and pondering. 'Why did this happen to me, right when I started to fall' I thought to myself. Suddenly I heard someone coming, I heard footsteps getting closer. I turned and I saw her coming nearer to the opening. Why is she here? I can't face her right now, not when she doesn't know what I've been hiding. I had to get away. Somewhere that I can't be seen.

*beep beep*

My alarm rang at 7am. I woke up confused. I had that dream every night, that song in my head, that girl that I always run from. But I never know who is that girl that I was trying to get away from.  

‘Arghhhh’ I got up and got ready for school. Taking a slice of bread, and headed to school on my bike.

                                                                                                                                                                                        __

Thanks for reading :D

Comment, subscribe & Share !~ >3<