Chapter 11

Beautiful Desires

 

CL's POV

That rat has some nerve to call me annoying when he's the one acting all childish and uncaring. Right now I'm so glad to have him out of my life. I guess we aren't meant to be at all. At least it saves my daily energy to run around and chase after him when he pisses me off. 

I laid on my bed thinking what bommie might be doing right now since the incident this afternoon. I hope she's alright. Maybe I should check on her just in case. I picked up my phone and press speed-dialed her number.

'Yah Youngbae, I told you to leave me alone.' she said as she picked up my call. I could sense that she was crying before she picked up the phone. Maybe she's not fine after all.

'Unnie, it's me Chaerin, not Youngbae! Look at the id!'

'Ommo, Ch-Chaerin ah, sorry I thought it was Youngbae calling again'

'Wae? Is he bothering you? Bommie yah, do you want me to go over?'

'Uh..no he didn't bother me, he just called earlier and stuff. Are you sure you wanna come? It's already late, I don't want you driving all the way here in the middle of the night'

I looked at my clock on the wall. it was 10 minutes to midnight, aisshh why didn't I call her earlier. I'll just lie to her so I can go over to keep her company. 'Uh, Unnie, let's keep each other company tonight, ok? I- I'll just get my driver to drop me at your place if you're that worried' I said keeping my fingers crossed that she doesn't realize I just told a lie. She was silent for awhile and I sat there hearing her sniffing back her tears on the other end of the phone. I was trying hard to hold back my own tears when I heard Bommie crying.

'O-okay Chaerin, pack your stuff and come over, I'll let my maid know you're coming over so she can prepare some food for us.'

'Great Bommie unnie! I'll be there in 15 minutes!'

'YAH! What do you mean 15minutes?! You're like 30minutes away from my house! Are you-' 

I  ended the call before she could continue yelling at me. Keke she may be the oldest among us but she can be easily fooled. Lucky for me she didn't know my driver was out sending my parents to the airport or I would not be able to go over since she's so worried about me driving at night. Aish this unnie, she's worse than my omma. I packed some clothes for tomorrow and headed down to my car. Blasted my stereo with 'I don't care' and sped out my driveway to Bommie's house. 

 

Bom's POV

'YAH CHAERIN ANSWER ME!' I looked at my phone only to notice I was yelling at nobody. 'That Chaerin! How dare she cut my call, she's so going to get it when she reaches my house.'

I picked up my house phone and dialed to the kicthen extension. After a few rings, someone picked up. 'Uh, Eun ah, could you prepare some snacks and bring it to my room in 20 minutes. Oh and Chaerin is coming over, please let her in when she comes. Kumowo'

After informing my maid about Chaerin coming over, I went to my bathroom to freshen up before Chaerin came over. I looked into the mirror only to find my eyes all puffy and red. 'Aigoo, I hope the puffiness goes away before Chaerin shows up, I won't want her seeing me in this state.' I quickly splashed water over my face and got into my bathtub to cool myself off. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

 

The stars were shining bright above as I sat there watching the sky. I could smell the sweet breeze of springtime. I closed my eyes and feel the breeze brushing through my hair, it felt like all the worries in me had gone away in an instant.

I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist, I tried to look who’s hands were they, but the face was hidden by the shadows of the trees. He was sitting behind me, with legs spread out, with me sitting in the middle,  I leaned against the person behind  shrugging off the shock I had.

He pulled me closer into his embrace and whispered into my ears.

‘No one can replace you in my heart, no matter what happens, I’ll protect you.’

 

'YAH! Bommie ah! What are you doing lying in your bathtub and falling asleep. And also smiling to yourself.'

I got a shock by the sudden yelling and almost drowned myself in my own bathtub. 'YAH CHAERIN! Are you trying to kill me by suddenly shouting when I'm asleep in the bathtub!?'

'Keke, Opps! Mian unnie, didn't mean to.'

'Shoo out so I can get changed ! Or do you wanna see me ?'

'Aishh unnie! What do you have that I don't' Chaerin winked and went out. I quickly got changed and went out to see Chaerin already lying on my bed making herself comfortable. Just then a few soft knocks on my door was heard and in came Eun with a tray of snacks.

'Bom-shi, Chaerin-shi, I brough some cookies and milk for you girls, don't stay up too late'

'Thanks Eun!' a over excited Chaerin said while getting off my bed and grabbing the plate cookies and returned to her spot on my bed.

'Aishh Chaerin, don't keep the cookies to yourself!' She stuck out her tougue at me and said 'Come get yours unnie~ Before I finish them up~' After she said that, we ended up fighting over the cookies for one hour till we finally got tired.

'Omo, I feel like a child right now.' with my eyes half closed

'Unnie, you're always like a child' Chaerin smirked while hugging a pillow with her eyes already closed. 

'Yah! I am not' and smacked Chaerin's arm.

'Owww! Its been awhile since we had a sleep over. We should do this more often! Next time at my place!'  she mumbled.

'And don't forget Minzy and Dara~' I turned my head and saw Chaerin fast asleep. I was glad she came over to keep me company, or I might have just been crying myself to sleep.

I snuggled closer to Chaerin and closed my eyes. I smiled to myself and thought 'We have each other, we'll be fine without the guys.'

                                                                                                                                                                                        

Hey! I'm back with a new chapter ! Sorry for keeping you all waiting, and hope you like the update, I understand if you don't >< Skydragon & Topbom moments coming real soon I'm getting there :D 

Do comment :D Cuz I love reading comments from the readers XD 

 

And the news about Dae is so upsetting @_@ *prays for the motorcyclist & his family & not to forget daesung*