Chapter 1

Beautiful Desires

Bom's POV

 

I was walking down a dark road. There were trees everywhere. 'Where am I? What am I doing here?' I asked myself. It was a cold night, and here I am alone in the middle of nowhere. Lost. 

I saw an open path infront of me which was slightly brighter than where I am now. So I continued walking down the road, hoping to find my way out of here. As I  was reachingthe opening, I saw a dark figure. His shape looked familiar, his build, the way he stood. 'I think I know who that is.' I thought to myself. 

He turned around and saw me, but I could not see his face because it was dark. Before I could go closer, he ran away. Yes. He ran. 'Hey ! Hey !! Come back !' I shouted and chased after that familiar figure. I could not catch up with the figure, he was fast. I was out of breath and  was not looking at where I was running, I tripped and sprained my ankle. My knee was grazed. The pain was unbearable. I sat there motionless looking at the figure which had stopped running. He saw me. He was walking back towards me. 

I sat up straight, breathing deeply. 

'Oh my god, it was only a dream. Thank god !' I said. I catched my breath wondering why I had that weird dream. Luckily it was only a dream, I would have freaked out more if it was real.

*knock knock*

'Come in.' I said

'Ms Bom, your bath is ready and so is your breakfast.' said my maid

'Thank you Eun.' I smiled and got out of bed to prepare myself for school.

I went down to the dining room and had my breakfast alone. My parents as usual are forever busy with their work and I can hardly see them around. As I was enjoying my toast, I looked around the big dining room. 'Sigh, when would I have someone here to join me for breakfast' I said.

Ano umi de matte iru yo,Kimi e no omoi, Asa mo hiru mo yoru mo, Aitakute you are my heaven...

There goes my phone ! I looked at my phone and smiled at the caller. 'Annyoung~ jagiya' I said.

 

YoungBae's POV

'Hey babe !~ I'm on my way to school now, do you want me to head over and pick you up?' I said over the phone.

'Ani...I'll be going shopping later with the girls, I'll be driving~' Bom said to me

'Ok then, I'll see you in school in a bit, Saranghae!' I said

'I miss you~ See you soon, Saranghae' Bom said and hanged up.

I smiled to myself and continued driving to school. Its our final year in high school and then we will be heading to college. I can't believe me and Bom have been together for 2 years and counting. I haven't seen her lately as we were all busy with school and our schedules as trainees. I miss her so much.

I arrived at the school parking lot, parked at our usual parking spot and waited for the arrival of my princess. I was daydreaming about the memories me and Bom shared when suddenly...

*HONK!*

'YAH ! Seungri ya ! You gave me the fright of my life ! Do you wanna give me a heart attack?!' I said.

'Sorry hyung !~ You were standing there smiling to yourself and looking like you're insane !' Seungri said.

'YAH !...Wha...' before I could complete my sentence, in came a sports car and I smiled at the sight of it.

 

Bom's POV

I drove in to the parking lot and there I saw YoungBae and Seungri. I parked next to YongBae and came out of my car. YongBae walked over and gave me a peck on the lips

'YAH ! You two should get a room ! This is a school you know !' a voice suddenly shouted

I turned around and saw my girls. 'CL, Santoki, Minzy ya ! You guys are early !' I said to them and grined.

'How many times do I have to tell you not to call me santoki' Dara pouted to me.

I wasn't paying attention to her because far behind them I could see this figure parking his motorcycle. 'That figure...didn't I see it somewhere before?' I shooked my head clearing my thoughts...

A pair of hands suddenly waved infront of me. 'Bommie ya ! Are you ok?' CL said to me.

'Huh...y-yeah I'm fine' I said to her in a daze.

'Let's go before we're late for class !~' Seungri said out of nowhere. 'Omo ! Look at the time!' said Dara. We walked together in pairs, me with youngbae, dara with minzy. and CL with seungri.

 

                                                                                                                                                                                         

What do you think? Who was that guy that Bom saw? Should I continue? Comment, Subscribe and Share ^^