Chapter 5

Beautiful Desires

Author's POV

It wasn't long before 8 hours of school had ended for the group. Everyone made their way to the parking lot and loitered around the area for a chat. But not for CL,Bom, Minzy and Dara, they had other plans.

'RACE YOU GUYS TO THE MALL! Last one there will have to carry all our shopping bags!' CL shouted to the girls.

'YAH! Your car is faster than ours! You're not playing fair!' Dara yelled.

'Unnie! I don't want to die before I reach the mall!' said Minzy who was standing next to her car.

'Aishh Chaerin, if I get a speeding ticket you're going to pay for it! And you have to leave last if you're going to race us there' Bommie said not happy with racing to the mall.

CL smirked and said 'Fine fine, I'll be the last one out AND I'll pay for any speeding tickets~'.

The whole group stared at at her, while Seungri, who was next to her, put his palm on her forehead and said to her 'You're not sick are you? Since when you give in to everything?'.

CL smacked away Seungri's hand and said 'Yah ! I'm just eager to spend time with my girls!'. 'So does that mean you don't like spending time with me?' Seungri gave her this puppy eye look while saying that. 'Awww, someone is jealous' she pinched his cheeks, got into her car and rolled down her window. Seungri bent down and said 'Enjoy yourself k, remember to text me' and he kisses her. CL blushed 'Yes yes, I will'.

Bom hugged Youngbae and told him she'll call him when she got back and got into her car. Minzy and Dara got into their cars and left one by one, with CL leaving the last. Which leaves the two guys at the parking lot watching them leave.

'Come on, lets head to the dance studio' Youngbae motioned to Seungri.

Meanwhile, another two students had their own plan after school as well....

'Ji, You saw your phone right? We need to meet up with Dongwook hyung to settle some business' Seunghyun mentioned to Jiyong as the exit the school.

'Yeah I did, meet you there!' 

Chaerin's POV

While driving to the mall, I was thinking about what had happened earlier in class. 'Aishhh!' I messed up my fringe. 'If I see that guy again I will scold him. And I don't care if Bommie unnie gets mad at me. He should respect us girls and not be so rude!' I talked to myself in the car.

As expected, I arrive first, handing my keys to the jockey to park my car. I waited for the arrival of the other girls. Bommie arrived next, followed by Minzy and Dara.

'Yes yes yes ! I'm not last~' Minzy overjoyed and started jumping up and down when Dara's car pulled up.

Dara got out and folded her arms 'Bullies! huhu..' she pouted.

'Keke, you should drive slightly faster and you could have beat Minzy' Bommie laughed.

'Unnie ! Don't tell Dara-unnie how to drive so that you guys let me be the one to carry the bags.' Minzy hugged Bommie and pouted to her.

'Yah! Minzy ah!..' Dara started, but I didn't let her finish her sentence. 'Kekeke, Dara-unnie~ Don't complain anymore~ You're it~ Let's enjoy ourselves today!~ Ah go go go' I said. Dara showed a sad face, but end up giving in. Hand in hand, we walked in a line heading into the mall to start shopping~

                                                                                                                                                                                     

a mini update for today x; Not really a good one >< having writers block.

As usual ~ Please do comment ^^

Subscribe and share ~ :D