Chapter 3

Beautiful Desires

Bom's POV


As I was caught up looking at the new guy, Chaerin suddenly started tapping my hands. 'Omo unnie! Look at the guy who just walked in' she pointed at the door.

Just behind the guy I was looking at, there was another guy. He had blonde hair, wearing a leather jacket just like the first guy who walked in. If you were wondering, our school allows us to wear what we want just as long as it follows the dress code. 'He's cute!' Chaerin said to me. 'CL ya, you already have seungri and you're checking other guys out!' I said to her. 'Unnie was also checking out the other guy too ! And you're pointing fingers at me. I saw you looking too!~ Don't deny it. ' she said and smirked at me. I couldn't deny what she said, so I remained silent and started to doodle in my notebook. 

It was weird having new students coming to our school during the final year. It wasn't only us looking at the two new guys in our class. Just in time, the teacher walked in right after them. Although the teacher just came in, he didn't need to ask their names, he gladly said to the class 'Ahh, lets welcome the new addition to our class. Choi Seung Hyun and Kwon Ji Yong.' 

 

SeungHyun's POV

Walking to class in a new school every year is like a daily routine. We always went to a new school every year, ever since I was a child. When I said we, I meant Jiyong who was walking next to me right now. In fact, I think he's the only friend I have who knows me even better than myself.  We were heading to our class when suddenly the a guy bumped into me. 'S-Sorry' he apologized and walked away before I could reply him.

I entered the class and all the attention came to me. Well, almost all. I looked around and suddenly a girl with long black hair caught my eye. I couldn't take my eyes off her, she was pretty, doll-like, not like the usual girls I see in my previous schools. 'Hyung, what are you standing there for, get in already, you're blocking the way!' said Jiyong. We were heading for the empty seats at the back. But before we could reach our seats, 'Ahh, lets welcome the new addition to our class. Choi Seung Hyun and Kwon Ji Yong.' I heard Mr Keun announce to the class. We had met several days ago with all our teachers so that they could brief us about our studies here so it wasn't a surprise that the teacher remembered our names. We bowed and greeted the class and headed to our seats.

'Open your textbook to.....' Mr Keun started the class. I sat back leaning against my chair, while Jiyong did the same. 'I feel out of place being the older ones in this school, everyone is below 20 and here we are not even graduated from high school' he said to me. 'Aishh, don't mention that! You're reminding me of my age and you're making me feel like I'm very old!' I replied him. Jiyong snickered at me and closed his eyes dozing off to sleep. I shook my head and stared out the window, not paying attention to class.

 

Youngbae's POV

While heading to class, I bumped into a guy without seeing him walking towards me. I quickly apologized and went to class as I was going to be late. I hurriedly entered class and sat between Dara and Seungri. Catching my breath I turned to Dara, 'Noona, where will you girls be heading for shopping later on?' I asked her curiously. 'Ohh..We'll be heading to Myeong-dong to shop around' she said. 'It's been a long time since we shopped together in a group' Minzy added.

Maybe I was thinking too much about Bommie getting distant from me, she needed her own space and I shouldn't be jealous or worried, I thought to myself. I turned to Seungri and said 'Seungri ya, wanna hang out later after school?' knowing that he wouldn't reject me. 'Sure hyung, I have nothing to do anyway.'  Just then the teacher came in and the long day in school started.

                                                                                                                                                                                        __

Two updates for today !~ Comment, Subscribe and Share ^^