Start of a friendship- part one

Time can Tell

 

 

In the morning :)))

"myungsoo wake up it's already 6:45 you're gonna be late" myungsoo automatic get up his bed ang run into his bathroom after a minutes his done taking a bath and getting his self done , he went down  a forget to eat breakfast ang hurry to go to school.

 

"young lady you need now to wake up !! you're gonna be late " ahjumma just bring suzy's breakfast to her room "here breakfast in bed" suzy wake up ang eat breakfast first before taking  a bath while taking a bath she still don't know where she put or left her dairy since last night . after 30 minutes of  making herself ready she go down and ride in  her  car , off to school.

 

while waiting for suzy IU was sitting in a bench she saw wooyong "OMG my heart beats fast " suddenly she text suzy

To: Suzy

From: IU

where are you now i've been waiting you for years the class will star in 5 minutes 

so i can't wait you here i don't want to be late...... chao

 

 

but suzy stuck in a traffic " what is going on ? i'm going to be late," she recieved IU text "Oh my i'm late !wwaaaaahhh"

 Classroom ;;;; the teacher enters but still suzy is not yet there. myungsoo was looking at the seat of suzy but she's not there he's worried t. the teacher is now checking the attendance 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 last who called:

"bae su ji" 

"bae su ji"

no one answers  , suddenly they hear someone shouted "present!!" it was suzy who running "i'm so sorry i'm late"  "why  is't your late explain "class answer page...blahblah" you su jisshii" the teacher say  "uhmmm because the photoshoot ended late so i went home late also" she just wisper so that her classmate won't hear it. but some are curious about what suzy is telling "okay but next time put in mind before anything studies first araso this is your last year in high school after this you can to what ever you want to do but now go back to your sit" suzy go to her sit she saw her dairy she didn't that myungsoo is the one who saw it and put it in her desk "my dairy !!" she said happyly , myungsoo saw suzy smile " yah! why are you late " IU askd "the photoshoot ended up late plus i forgot where i put my dairy.." minho heard what are why talking about "your a model now i thought your a theather actress hahaha " minho making fun of her " shut up no for mom's new collection  no i'm not a theather actress , can you please be quite " 

the bell rings !!!!

 

myungsoo "suzy" he called "yes myung " heart beat fast " uhmmm i was asking about our project in english", " aahh ya i remember i'll just text you my address don't be late okay " myungsoo smile inside him "yes i gonna see her house and whats look like" he said to his self "okay so i'll see you then" suzy nod teacyeon called suzy "su jisshii" suzy turn around "teacyeon what now ?" he likes suzy since freshmen year but suzy don't like him "i saw your pictures last night" suzy was shock " what!?how!?" teacyeon smiled " i was there why? don't you want that everyone would know? why sooner they will see it your mother own the bggest mall in the country" suzy pull him some where away fro the crowd "yah its not that just keep you mouth shut " suzy done talking then leave him and he shouted " your photos was beautiful".  suzy went  to the cafeteria

their is a TV in the cafeteria the news is all about suzy's mom new collection and she is on the cover everyone widen their eyes suzy enter the cafeteria and everyone looking at her and seated beside IU and minho " whats going on?"suzy is curious" look in the new your mom's new collection" she was speechless " whaaat ! "  jaw down .

 

girl 1 "she's beautiful"

girl 2" yah but why is it when she comes to school she wear simple cloths"

girl 1" evern thou she wears simple cloths she's still popular"

the yuri heard member of SNSD "suzy bae ha! your still a loser" 

 

"suzy it not like you, you turn into a beautiful princess ,by the way your mom's cloths is really nice " IU compliment suzy but suzy didn't expect that  minho cheer her up . the INFINITE  talk what just they see "wow su jisshii is really hotter than i expected hahahaha"myungsoo just keeping his silence , suddenly yuri cand jessica came "hi guy wanna go to tiffany's party on saturday night?" the boys love party and they say "yes we will" the two ladies smiled. 

 

lunch break is over......

 

 

but still suzy don't have the mood to talk 

 

teacher enters" okay class tomorrow you will choose your clubs okay, you suzy what club are entering this year?" "uhmm i'm not joining " IU didn't expect that suzy to answer like that " why " suzy answer nothing "ow well but if you want you can join in my club the theather "yuri laugh "hahaha suzy will join in theather miss does she knows how to act ,dance or sing?" suzy didn't expect "why ae you want to join my club yuri", " suzy just always follows what her parent want her to do since kindergarten hahaha suzy don't have a talent don't waste your time on pursuing her " suzy is controliing herself "she's right miss i don't have the talent"

IU can't take it anymore "yah yuri yor just lucky cause your group know's how to dance and sing let just see" SNSD laugh at IU "are you threatening as?" now the room started to be noisy "okay okay stop everyone lets start now are art class " still suzy is quite myungsoo keep looking at her he wanted to comfort suzy , meanwhile IU talk to her "su jishhii are you okay?" ,"yes ofcourse i 'am don't mind them " but IU can't help it her best friend had been embarrass "okay if you say so" suzy do fake smile at IU . "

 

the bell rings 

 

"IU , minho you two go first gonna fixing my things i can't go with you at the coffee shop today i'm going to the mall bye take care you guys" while fixing her things she got a call from her mom , she answerd it "hello mom yo called ?" suzy mom" sweety let have dinner your dad and i just came back from our trip we miss you"  she's excited to see her dad "really dad is back araso mom i'll be there ". 

 

she change her clothes and hurry enter her car.....

 

 

 

>>>>>part 2