We're getting there......

Time can Tell

myungsoo arrived at his house

" i wonder why suzy is quite awhile ago?" he went inside and his mom and dad waiting for him in the living room "ow myung

you back so how was it" his mom asked" its fine we're contining it here tomorrow mom " , "in that case i'll cook snacks " he

nods and went to his room ". he got a call from a friend  "yah kim myungsoo where are you come here lets have fun to night"

 

at SNDS party "yah where myungsoo is he coming?" 

Sung-yeol"uhm he's not coming he has plans already" tiffany is dissapointed , while myungsoo was lying on his bed thinking

of suzy " i wonder if she's okay? ow su jisshhii why can't you stop running in my mind" 

 

minho went to suzy's house he knocks at the door. 

" good evening ahjumma is suzy there?" ahjumma let him in , suzy's mom saw minho "ow minho !why are you here i thought

your in america "i just came back last mondayi'm going to study here" she let minho seat , ahjumma call suzy in her room "

thats great where's your parents ? i heared thy gonna expand their business again " he nods "yes thier still in states , i'll back after graduating here" 

 

ahjumma called suzy "suzy minho is waiting for you in the living room " suzy get up from her bed "so where are you going for college ?" suzy's dad was glad to see minho " young boy welcome back so whats you plan" 

 

"dad , mom what are you doing with minho?"suzy interrupt "minho what are you doing here?its already dark " she's not in the

mood " i was wodering if you would like to the mall tonight" her mother was pushing her to go "suzy minho was right you to

go out tonight i and your dad i living for dinner meeting " suzy don't have choice "okay just wait for me in mimute" after she

fix herself she went done and go "lets go" he's really happy inside "okay" they went to the mall and eat dinner

They have arrived:

" suji whats your plans after high school uh?" he broke the silence between them " ah mom wanted me to go in stanford but i think i can't all 

my life i always the shadow of my mom , i wanted to explore i wanted to go out in my shell and do what i want " minho didn't

expect that suzy say that such kind of words "so what do you want then" hearing those words from suzy he wanted to hugged

her " i wanted to showcase my passion since i was young i dream to be a singer , dancer and actress so i desided to get a scholarship in

julliard's that why i audition'' minho was shock "what! you audition?when? " suzy was really relief that she has a friend that

can talk to " i'm waiting for thier call if i get in i can go to college in new york" face dissapointed "so does your mom know

about it ?'' , "nope only dad , but promise me don't tell my mom about this okay " they continue eating. 

taecyeon and wooyoung was in the same with suzy , they was walking and accedentaly saw suzy and minho in a restaurant "teac look is that suzy she's with minho'' teacyeon was pisst.they we're planning to go to the restaurant but suzy and minho was already done and went out of the restaurant "so suzy where are we goin' next ?" but before suzy answer she saw the two going to them "hey what are you two doing here ?" she hate seeing teacyeon " we're scrolling around, this mall not owned by you either" , "k!minho lets get out here i feel bored here and the place turns not my type" suzy desided to go home after they dump with the 2pm guys....

"min thanks for to night i'll see you on monday and for listing its a big relief on my part now" then suzy hugged minho as friend , and left.

she enter the house and go straight her room but ahjumma saw her "suzy your back how was the dinner it is a date?"  ahjumma is so shuddered. "ahjumma what are you talking about its not a date he just invites me on a dinner that's all" and go straight to her room. 

 

Morning 

myungsoo wake up early and get ready , while suzy also woke up early she fix herself and went down to have some breakfast with her parents "morning" she look fresh and happy " whats that smile my princess" her dad notice it "nothing dad"

 

"so where are you going its still 8 in the morning?" her mom asked "i'm doing a project in myungsoo's place but i won't be to long" her mom is really strick sometimes suzy can't breathe if her mother is at home , she kiss her mom and dad , and go. ride into their car. in 30 minutes she arrives at myungsoo's house 

knock, knock! ahjumma opens the door "morning what can i do for maam?" suzy smile "i'm myungsoo classmate" myungsoo mom asked ahjumma who is it " ahjumma who is it " , "madam she's the classmate of young master" myungsoo mom was excited to see what suzy looks like " ow you must be suzy " suzy bow down with respect to myungsoo's mom " good morning mrs kim i'am bae su ji " mrs. kim let suzy in "your  beautiful in person , please get inside , ahjumma please call myung his friends has arrive, so suzy lets have a sit  tell me about yourself" mrs kim knows about myungsoo first love and that suzy ahjumma called myungsoo in his room talking with his friends and didn't notice the time and forgot suzy is coming  knock at door" young master you have a visitor" while suzy and mrs kim is having fun talking "so suzy whats your plan after high schoo uhh??'" suzy don't know what to answer " uhmm my mom wanted me to study in stanford" , "no i asked what is your plans not your mom's plan " she smiled " i don't cause i do what my mom wanted me to do " smile fades. 

 

myungsoo hurry turn off his phone and run to the living room , and he saw suzy was talking to his mom "suzy mom what are you two talking about " they just both smile "nothing dear! i like suzy  she's really has pure heart ", "ow mrs .kim thank you your really nice , so myung lets start?" they went to the garden and there they continue "so suzy what are  your like's and dreams , we need to put here what are like's and dreams in life ." suzy don't have a choice" should i  need to answer it cause dreams are just dreams some won't come true but some can be true" myungsoo starting to be suspicious at suzy . she maybe have everything but their is a missing piece in herself . She's beautiful, smart, talented but thier's no freedom. 

 

 

 

 

 

will the word LOVE will change her??

 

FiGHTING Myungzy !!!!