She got in , their now close??

Time can Tell

suzy POV 

 before on her way to school  ahjumma call her name " sujiiiissshhii" she turn back " yes ahjumma?/" ahjumma gave an envelope "what is this" she's curious so she get it and bring it to school cause she's running late now. " god i'm late now " she talking to her self , she hurry went to out of her car and run towards her class room.

CLASSROOM;

the teacher is now checking who's inside the room

teacher : Lee IU 

Iu : present 

tecaher: Bae  Suzy

?????????

she repeat again no one answering her classmate is now staring to talk , suddenly she open the door with bearfeet and she put it on her classmate was shock and staring at her

teacher: ms. Bae your 10 mins late?

suzy: sorry because i woke up late and something up at home 

teacher : so go to your  sit now 

she went to her desk beside Iu " yah why are you late uhh?" she took the envelope in her bag and let iu see it and its julliards mail to her "yaaaaaahh!!" i scream their classmate look at them and suzy cover    iu really schock "ow maaahhh GOD!!" suzy give to iu " so did you pass?" iu about to open suddenly minho took it from her , while the class is busy with the homeroom seatwork " whats this? he asked" nothing is just a gift check "suzy lied , he open and his eyes wide " so what does its says??" iu was curious *********???? " yah wat?" she shout , good thing the teacher went about but the people inside there room was curious on what are they talikng. minho simled and get suzy hand and they both jump " you pass !!!! congatulation !!!!! i'm happy for you yuo made it!!!" he didn't control his happiness he spit it loud that thier classmate heard " really yaahh sujishi i'm happy for you " iu with teary eyes . the mean girls " yahh what is it ??so you pass were?? to your moms shadow hahahaha" suzy is in state of shock don't know what to say , she suddenly took the letter and read it again she jump for joy. the infinite guys was just looking  at them especially myungsoo, sungyeol poke myungsoo.

 

the recess bell ring.....                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

" suzy lets celebrate pallii" iu tell suzy but she's not yet done with the seatwork because of what just happened " you guys go ahead i'll just finish this arresso" her friend went out first she's still on her desk writing suddenly someone walk towards her " sujishi" she look up and see who is it " oh!? myungsoo what can i help you? is something wrong with our project? " he sits beside suzy " nothing i was just curious why they congratulate you ?" suzy just smiled and replied" ow ! that! uhmmm! it nothing" she fixed her stuff " myung lets go wanna have recess together" myungsoo blush and sungyeol saw it because he was waiting  for him " hi yeol " she greeted jungyeol " me" she start to laugh " is their other jungyeol in the room  hahahaha" it was the first time they see suzy laugh they went out of the room together 

on their way to the cafeteriasuzy saw someone far it was her mother  come near them " mom " suzy eyes wide "what are you doing here by the way?" her mom smile and greeted her friends " anyeonghaseyo, oh myungsoo nice meeting you again , ow the reason i was here the school called me because theirs a meeting about the ball so i come here, so i see you around kids" her mother walks towards the meeting place " sujishi is that your mom wow she's beautiful and just like you" start walking " really thanks yeol so you guys something to do later after class why don't we go have mil tea" she invite the two because its her treat because she pass the school "sure" myungsoo answer fast . they saw iu and minho " ommo kim myungsoo lee sungyeol what are you doing here aren't you guys going to have recess with us " iu was shock, suzy answered" deh i invited them, btw iu does your mom is here too we saw my mom i never know theirs a ball??" iu nod" yes it anounce the day that you were out for a important appointment she jus make faces " uhmm owww okay  "they started  to eat.

 

 

 

THIS IS IT.....

HOW CLOSE THEY ARE NOW!!!