This is it!!!

Time can Tell

 

suzy's parents are back in town  

 "mom , dad" she's really happy to see them "ow my princess i miss you, your big already" her father hugged her tight, suzy's father is away for months that he often see suzy "dad i miss you too, dad i'll tell you something uhmm---" her mother interrupt "okay you too lets order now" suzy did tell her dad about she wants to go to julliard's for college. they have a peacefull dinner as a family.

 myungsoo is reallly happy while his friend playing computer games he's just smiling and can't get over what happen at school, "myung why are you smiling? by the way don't forget on saturday " myung is back to reality " saturday?" , " you forgot tiffany invites us" suddenly he remember that he's going to suzy's place for scrapbook project " i'll just pass this time" his  friends we're dissapointed this was the first time myungoo neglect their invites. myungsoo decided to go ahead "see you tomorrow guys" his friends thinks that myungsoo is wierd lately.

 

 

 

 

suzy and her parents arrived home she's really happy to see her dad again for a long time she's a dad's girl. "suzy what are you going to tell me at the restaurant " her mom came " nothing dad is just i want to spented more time with you now" suzy lost her guts to tell her dad out what she wants for college because her mom wanted her to follow her foots steps to be part of their company , but suzy don't like it. suzy went to her room she gets her phone from her then text myungsoo

 

To: Myungsoo

From: Suzy

myung don't forget on saturday  7am okiii 

Address+++++++....... good night then

 

gives her address 

myungsoo didn't expect that suzy will text her first in the middle of the night

To:Suzy

From: Myungsoo

 

i won't so see you tomorrow at school so good night 

 

 

 

----------Saturday -----------

suzy wake up early , she went down stairs and do to the kitchen she saw by ahjumma "ow!its saturday suzy  its to early for you to wake up go back to sleep" suzy started to talk to ahjumma "because ahjumma a classmate of mine with come here and we'll work on a project " ahjumma smile because it was the first time that suzy invites a classmate in her house "really that geat new" ahjumma aswerd " can you cook snucks fot as later when we are going are project " she widen her eyes (he) ......... 

she didn't know that her dad was listing with their conversation "uhm" he caugh" dad!" her eyes widen and shock "did i hear clearly your bring a friend here a guy?" her dad smiled "uhmm he's just my classmate " but her dad's keeps on teasing her. 

 

 

 

Myungsoo POV

 

its already  8am but still myungsoo is still on bed

suzy called him 10 times already but he didn't notice so for the last time suzy called again ang myungsoo did wake atlast hahahaha

he answers the phone ,suzy shout at him "yah! kim myungsoo  i wait hours here where are you??" her voice is to loud , he look at the clock and look what time is it " oh i sorry suzy i'll be their in a minute" they both off their phone . myungsoo hurries to take a bath then go "mom i'll go ahead" he kiss his mom and go. 

in a minute myung arrived , he didn't know that suzy's parents are back  he knocks at the door. ahjumma hurry opens the door and smiles  "good morning what can i do for you?" in a while suzy's dad came " ow you must be su ji classmate ah? get inside welcome feel at home ahjumma call su ji " myungsoo was speechless "yes sir i'am," he went in and talking with suzy's dad. ahjumma called suzy  " suzy he's here" so suzy stand up and went at the living area . saw he's dad talking to myungsoo " dad! myung?!" both look back "oh su ji your here " her dad blink at her "okay lets start now myung so we could finish early " myungsoo nod , while her dad invites myungsoo for lunch " myung why won't to have lunch with us suzy's mom will be here soon "thanks sir i would love to have lunch here" they went to the garden and start their project. "yah su jisshhii why didn't tell me your parents is here?" he break the silence " yah don't shout at me why would i tell you" shout back "by the way this was the first time i've been in your house its nice. " 

 

 

"thank let's start now" her dad was looking at them, they are starting doing their scrapbook  suzy didn't notice that myungsoo is taking pictures of her.

time is so fast that they didn't notice the time "suzy the lunch is ready you two come inside now" they stand up an went inside suzy's mom is already at home "oh mom your here?" then she introduce myungsoo to her mother " mom this kim myungsoo , my classmate were doing a scrapbook" myungsoo greets suzy's " nice meeting you missis bae" they're now starting to eat after awhile mr. bae break the silence "myungsoo what is the work of your dad?" , " he's running a real state here in korea " he answer " oh this that so, you know this was the first time that suzy brought a classmate in the house" myungsoo smile with joy "dad you talk alot just finish eating! " suzy talks completely inappropriate behavior in answering her dad her mom didn't like the way she talks "suzy you don't have to talk to your dad like that "akward moments , after awhile their done "hey myung lets get back to work" they went back to the garden 

since suzy and myungsoo went back to the garden suzy is in silent mode ......

 

suzy's mom is really pefectionist that why everytime her mom at home she need to be presentable with other people around her. myungsoo break her silence "sujisshhii your so quite whats wrong " , " nothing , let's just continue this tomorrow at your place " myung say goodbye to suzy "okay be at my house at 8am " he stand and go home . suzy also went up on her room , IU text her 
  To: suzy

  From :IU 

what are you doing now? 

suzy didn't replay on IU's text jump on her bed and talk to herself "yah suzy when are you gonna tell your dad about julliard's aah?? " yah what am i going to do if mom's finds out about this donno what to do....." she keeps on murmur , her dads knock on her room's door , then she open it and her dad went inside"what are you doing my princess?"her dad sits beside her "nothing dad i'm bit tired now i want to go rest" her dad feel  something  so her dad opens a topic " so what is your plans after high school uuhhh....?"  she stand up from her bed and starting to open up with her dad " uhhmmm i audtion at julliard's but the results is not yet out i'm still waiting for the call back " her dad smile and ...." really that great! julliard's uh so that's what you wants?" suzy nod "so if thats the case i'll support you, so when will be the call back " suzy feels relief " they will just call me , but dad mom's wanted me to go to stanford  but i don't want to" her dad tap her shoulder "don't worry i'll talk to your mom " she hugged her dad "thanks dad , your the best dad ever" that why she love her dad , her dad understand her alot ,he inspired her to follow her dreams no matter what heppens.

 

 

will her dreams change because of love

letssssss see what will happen next................

myungzy fighting!!!!