MoonLeaf tea shop moments

Time can Tell

IU POV

"i'm so happy with for suzy she got in ow well" she's talking to herself while walking in the hallway she bump someone "aaaaaaaawwwwccchhh!!! yaaa-"then she's about to shout to the person who dump her "i'm sorry" the guy apologies , iu eyes went wide " ohh its okay" and the guy walks in  a different direction as iu.

 

" omma ! anyeonghaseyo mrs. bae" she greeted the mom of suzy " yaahh iusshhii you grown up now so whats you plan after high school?" she smile " uhmm i'm going new york for college" she replied " really to bad you and suzy would seperate ways , you known each other since kinder" [ommo!! suzy didn't not tell her mom] on her thoughs " iu ready for the ball??" her mom asked her " deh but don't have yet dress" she answer her mom " okay then we go ahead" kiss her mom and suzy's mom went out . on her way to her class everyone are noisy because theirs no teacher inside , she went ot her desk " hey" suzy say " yah why didn't tell your mom about you getting in , in julliards uh?!you know sue you better say now than later" she advice her bestfriend "i know i  know but she already has a plan for me" sad face " but she already telling everyone that your going to stanford and your gonna entering the WORLD  of BUSINESS hahaha it's so funny" " iu about the ball do you already something to wear?? " change topic for now " uhmm not yet your so lury you can just get it your mom's closet by the way who's going your partner " looking where myungsoo is , and pout "yah!!" suzy shout and went red " iu shut up i'm going crazy no way he would like me " iu smile and keep teasing her bestfriend " i didn't say anything about if he likes you, yah you like him your face turns red " keep on teasing and laughing " suzy has a crush suzy has a crush" I keep on teasing her and it went loud so that our classmate would hear.

 

Suzy POV

 

"yah iusshii please be quite" i told her in a small voice " so you really like him since when uh uh uh?" i can't take it anymore i didn't mind her. our classmate are looking at us now , minho went in front of me " ya suji do you already a partner in the ball?" i din't answer him " yes she has already so don't asked her anymore min" iu told minho" she's so mean hahahaha i don't have a partner in the ball yet , he didn't even asked me yah sujisshhii are you really liking him??!!" i asked myself. after that i keep quite until the teacher enter the class

Teacher : class are you ready for the ball next saturday

class : deh!!!

my classmates are really excited for the ball me nah!!! 

teacher: will have a half day class we have a important meeting this afternoon ....... btw miss bae please stay . 

me: deh ms. ( what did i do wrong ) in my thought

teacher : okay you may go home class dismiss

"suzy we'll wait outside" iu wink and thy went out

teacher:  suzy  i want to thank your mom for donating a big money for the ball aswell i'm really proud of you because your going in a really good school for college

me: no problem miss because my mom  know's that school has taugh me well and what did she tell you? about my college

teacher : your going to stanford congratulations in advance okay you may go

 

i went out of the room, "what sould i do i'm thinking so many things now that it would my last yr here and college is near" in my thought " yah sujisshhhiii what miss tell you"  i went back to myself " uhm nothing much lets go"she went to their locker and the mean girls was thier 2pm, infinite, and many more.....etc. the mean girls went to suzy " hey suzy i heard your realy going to stanford big WOW it already scaterd all around of all the elite class btw your partner in the ball is really a good choice by your mom i'm really jealous" everyone in the locker area is listening " really how did you know jessica" tiffany confirm " yes i saw her name in the list who pass the entrance exam and its to early btw her partner is from the elite boys school" i was really speechless " really nice to know that saw my name your the first and for my partner thank you for telling me earlier so that i could tell my mom that i already had bye" i slam my locker and walk out and everyone staring at me " suzy suzy suzy wait for us hey L are you guys coming ??"iu told myungsoo "uhm yeah were coming, yah yeol lets go see you later guys"run after them.

 

@ moonleaf 

suzy iu minho myungsoo jungyeol  went inside " ya they really mean why sue your not doing bad  to them, since we were young they are really mean to you i think they're just jealous on you cause your the heiress" they fall in line but suzy is just quite "ommo is that suzy?" someonne said " bae suji yah!!" suzy look back " yah you grow up so fast hahahaha " ryeowook suzy's childhood friend "oppa!!your back when?how? you change alot" he just smile , while suzy's friends just looking at them suyz's eyes widen " yaahh!! just yesterday okay gonna get going need to go some where nice seeing you " and went back to my friends in the line.

iu ope the topic "hey guys do you already have a partner in the ball cause me don't have yet " minho laught " why? didn't your crush asked you "everyone laugh , iu saw suzy laughing "yah suzy why are you laugh so hard , your crush didn't asked as well " everyone stop laughing "why me ?" minho asked " you have some your falling for??" myungsoo and jungyeol is just looking " no" she blushes, iu secretly laughing. 

(time is really fast when youre with the person you falling for)

everyone say thier goodbyes 

suzy are the left " hey suzy what jessica said is it true you already had a partner in the ball?" suzy didn't expect that myungsoo would asked her " maybe for my mom but for me i don't have" "so --" myungsoo is finding a right time to asked suzy "what is it?" he take a deep breath first " let go to the park before we go home" " okay lets go" they went to the park  " suzy wiiiiiiiillllll be my date on the ball" baaam! he said it, suzy got freeze " what?" speechless "i said will you be my date" suzy smile and look at him " yes".

 

 

 

 

 Keep support my fanfic <3