Last year in high school.....

Time can Tell

 

 

 

Suzy POV

    "suzy wake up!! your gonna be late!!" ajumma is trying to wake her up but suzy is still on her bed "ajumma just give me 5 more minutes" she suddenly replied. "but young lady your mother wants you to join her for breakfast she's leaving to paris" suzy's mom is a famous fashion designer and owns the biggest mall in the country, suzy is already used to it that her parents are always away from her. "okay i'll get up tell her give me 10 minutes to get myself ready araso!" ajumma get out from the room of suzy and went to the dinning table "president she'll be here in 10 minutes". "okay" she replied, suzy is now fixing herself  now she's done! now suzy went to the dinning area. "good morning mom" she geated her mother "suzy i'm leaving to paris don't forget that your going to the photoshoot later after school i already told the driver to wait for you araso". 

 

suzy is also one of the popular girls in there school beacause she's rich , beautiful, smart and talented. suzy has only 2 trusted friends Minho and IU , but minho is currently studying in the States while IU goes to school same with suzy. suzy sometimes wanted to get out to the world that she used to. she never ride a bus or a cab, she never tried street foods.

suzy is on her way to school.....

 

"ahjussi can you please stop by first at the mini store" suzy orderd to the driver "araso young lady" suzy went out and buy something.

suzy got a text from IU

To: suzy

From:IU

hey bf where are now i'm already near to the school i'll wait in the lobby

To: IU

From suzy

i'm also near bf k! wait for me.....

 

suzy saw IU in the lobby waiting for her then she went out in her car and remind her driver "ahjussi don't forget to pick me up after class " he replied "de young lady". IUrun towards her ang hug her tight "oh suzy i miss you so much this is our last year  in school, did youalready  told your parents about julliard's " ."not yet cause their really busy mom just went to paris  while dad still in states how could i tell them their miles away from me" IU pity her but she's trying to cheer her up "BTW where did you spend your summer ?"  IU happyly askd suzy "oh!  i spend it with my grandparents in jeju" suzy grandparents are still alive thy have a house in jeju it was the first time again that suzy spend summer with her grandparents.

  

 

 

"really thats great!!" they went together inside of their classroom  everyone staring at them. cause they didn't expect that they will be classmates "wow why everyone staring at us?" hi i'm  IU please take care of me" IU introduce her self. and its suzy's turn guys widen their eyes when suzy starting to speak " hello everybody i'm suzy bae just call me suzy please take care of me " after they introduce their self everyone get back to normal, IU wisper to suzy "bf i didn't see wooyong i thought his going to be in the same class with us ". IU and suzy are not the only one popular  in the campus but there are more the INFINITE, 2pm and the SNDS....

 

Myungsoo POV

 

"mom i'm going now" he's in hurry "why won't you eat breakfast first before going to school" he kiss his mom and went out "no thanks i just brought 1 piece of bread". "yes its the last year in high school" he is on his way to school and text his friends the INFINITE

To: INFITINE

From: myungsoo

guys lets meet up at the lobby before entering the class

send!!

 

 

30 mins after they meet up ......

 

"hey myung nice to see you again how paris?" myungsoo replied " good i'm going to send my application PLPI  soon it is the best school for photography in paris" his friend do support him. they enter to their room while entering they are laughing they girls  and also IU too was screaming while seeing  but suzy is the only one who didn't react is suzy but seeing myungsoo makes her heart beat fast the INFINITE and suzy are classmates since kindergarten till now. Suzy has a secret crush on myungsoo, she's just looking on her ipad to check her schedule after class. after the INFINITE the 2pm and the SNDS enters ......

 

the teacher enters  and greet them!!

"good morning seniors this is the your last year in high school and your going to college hope you guys have learn something n 3 yrs of staying in high school" eveyrone "yes" the head derector " i want to excuse miss bae for awhile cause their a new student that wanted you to be tour him in the campus araso!" suzy widen her eyes "me!?" 

suzy went out together with the head director ..

"who's that guy be? his new but he know me " suzy talking to herself "

 

back to the classroom <<<<

 

IU "who is he ?i wonder if suzy meet guy in jeju assshhhh!!!" talking to herself out loud "yah IU who are you talking at weirdo!!" sunny making fun of her "shut up , the teacher saw IU getting her phone and going to call so e one "IU give me your phone this will be return after my class , araso" IU stand up and give it to the teache and the SNDS laugh at her.

 while suzy is now at the office of the HD their's the guy sitting she wonder who is he the chair turn around boom!!! suzy widen her eyes and saw.......

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

choi minho

 

"minho! is that you ??" see was really shock to see his bestfriend "yes suzy this is me hahaha your so funny, so lets go " suzy is speechlesss "where?" minho replied " to our class ,,,, hurry''

 

 

minho is really happy to see suzy they we're laughing while walking and they reach the classroom" excuse me miss " she enter "yes miss bae" , "here is the new student"  minho enter IU eyes widen and shout "CHOI MINHO!!!!....." everyone is looking at IU's reaction " whaaaaat are you doing here?'' minho just smile and suzy back to her sit "hello everybody i'm choi minho i came from america but i'm pure korean please take care of me" he introduce his self "okay please find a sit " he sit beside suzy and myungsoo..  

 

after a one hour lecture the bell ring!!

lunch time

 while suzy cleaning her table myungsoo was looking at her suddenly the INFINITE  called myungsoo "hey dude lets go"  "yah just go ahead" he replied.

IU" yah minho you suprise us when did you come back "while suzy doing her stuff "yah su jisshiii what are you doing" " i'm checking something " she replied "what is it? your sched for today? hahaha" "Oh my God i'm late gonno go see you btw i'm not eentering our fisrt period this afternoon araso" she's inhurry her dairy drop infornt of myungsoo "hey su jissshiiii you-" she already left myungsoo put the dairy on his bag and went to the canteen with his friends.

 

suzy went to the audition for julliard that's why she is inhurry 

next..... miss bae suzy

the judges was amaze with suzy voice because of the lyrics it pronounce it well because she's fuent in  english .

judge 1 : miss bae we will just send you message if your in okay but over all your performance is a  good you can be one of julliard's asset you can go now. suzy really didn't expect it. she went back to school didn't notice his still wearing the cloths she use in the audition bacause of what happen while entering the classroom she feels like theirs no tomorrow, its a secret  IU asked her " su jissshhiii what are you waering i thought you photophoot would be after class what are you wearing my dear" suzy was shock "what the ********!!! i forgot---" she close "forgot to what? where have you been ?" ---- "uhmmm yaahh i change my close inorder to me easy for me to change later" minho " suzy what is that your wearing ? btw you look good " everyone saw suzy cheecks turn to pink when minho complement her "thanks " the teacher went in " miss bae it is not impropriate  to wear shorts in school go change" suzy has long ang beautiful legs "i'm sorry miss i'll go change " now everyone is talking about suzy now ........

 

the INFINITE 

"suzy is really hot when she wear those kind of cloths" suzy already change the teacher is group by pair IU and Minho , suzy and myungsoo....etc

"okay class i already paired you so this is your first project you need to know your partner  you  make a scrapbook  about what you did araso so go to your partner and discuss what you do and when are you going to meet and make a scrapbook...."

students : deh 

suzy and myungsoo are now planning " myung can we do it on weekends" suzy told muyngsoo "its okay for me so who's places?" thinkkiiiinnggg!!! " i have a idea on staturday in my place sunday on your place so ?" suzy suggesting " i'm fine with it " so their done "so su jissshhhii give me your no. " the heart of suzy beat fast she never expect that myungsoo asked for her no. "uhmm okay 098473+++++" the ring bells  "bye see ya tomorrow then" suzy say to myungsoo , myungsoo heart beats myungsoo first love is suzy that why the feeling is natural thou.

"bf need to go, minho bye see ya i'm must not be late this is the latest clothing line of mom bye-bye"

 @ The Photoshoot

"sorry i'm late" the photographer answerd "no young lady your just on time so we start then" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"nice shots young lady" her beauty is unique that's why guys fall for her not only the out side but also her pure heart<3

after the photoshoot ....

"i'm so tired  ah ah ah!!!" she open's her bag and get her dairy but she can't find it "ommo!! were is it?!" .......