Her Face! [C5]

Your Heart Change Because of Him.

Minah went to the class, and prepare art things and then Hyeri spotted Minah. "Min! what happen to your face? You cried?" Hyeri ask, and Minah answer it with a smile. "Minah, I don't understand you... why are you smiling?" Hyeri said, confused. Once again, Minah didn't answer thse question and then head to the Art Room. 

"Hae! Jin! Ra! Come here! palli!" Hyeri said, waving her hand to them, and then they come, "Hye, what's wrong?" Sojin ask. "Mi.. Minah!" Hyeri said shock, "What's wrong with her?" Jihae and Yura ask in unison, "Mollayo... but she's so strange today... She seems cried a while ago..." Hyeri said, "Okay... okay... I'll try to talk to her." Sojin said and head to the Art Class, where Minah placed. 

 

After that, the students of class A heading to the Art Room, and sit to their place, and then the class begins, Mr. Seo teaching them how to make sketch drawings. After a long explaination, the student's begins to make a sketch drawing. Minnah, who is very quiet, sketch someone, and it's... 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hmm... what's wrong with me!?" Minah said quietly and hitting herself. "I shouldn't draw him, MINAH! PABO!" Minah said in mind. "Well, as long I draw it nice" Without Minah knowing... Sojin was peeking on Minah, who draws Changmin nicely. Sojin approach Minah without hesistation. "Min, what are you drawing?" Minah, who shocked hear Sojin's voice say, "Oh... well, it's nothing..." Minah bit his lower lips. "Did you draw Changmin?" Sojin ask. "Tsk. why should I?" Minah said that, to escape from Sojin's strong question. When Minah heard of his name... she's automaticly tearing up. "Min... Minah! hey, what's wrong?" Yura said approaching Minah, who is tearing up. 

Since Minah tearing up, they can't do anything to calm her down. Hyeri, who seems can tell why Minah cried, quietly calling Jihae. "Yah! Hye, did you know the reason?" Jihae ask confused. "Aigoo... if I don't know, why am I calling you?" Hyeri said with a straight face. "It's must be cause of him.." Hyeri who smiles eventually, creeps Jihae. "And who is he?" Jihae ask. "You don't know?" Hyeri respond with a surprise face. "I don't know, and that's the reason I ask you." Jihae said, puffed her cheeks. "She's in love with Changmin." Hyeri said. "Wa... wait! Shim Changmin or Lee Changmin?" Jihae ask, and Hyeri hit her head on the table. "Shim Changmin" Hyeri seems so speechless because of Jihae.

 

Meanwhile...

"Changmin-ah!!!" Kyuhyun said, looking at Changmin's drawing. "Waeyo? I didn't draw Seohyun, you're free." Changmin said, while Kyuhyun chuckle. "If it's not Seohyun... then who?" Kyuhyun ask, curiously. "Hmm... I think you know it very soon, after I gave this picture to." Changmin smile a bit. "If you say so.." Kyuhyun shrugs his shoulders. His drawing is the picture of..

Changmin, who is keeps drawing, wonder what'll she do... I fact, she doesn't know.. about Minah, who's crying.


LOL! i gave up in this chapter, a very random mixed awkward chapter. i didn't know it'll turned into these... =.= comments are loved. and let me know what you think. love ya'll! 

Sincerely, CassiopeiaDBSK100325