But... [C4]

Your Heart Change Because of Him.

After that, the bell ring, and the students are going to class. No matter what, they're together again, just like the old times, without no one knows... And their moments will fill with happiness that doesn't end... But, something unexpected happened... And that is... 

FLASHBACK

"Seo! We're going now, want to join go down now?" Hyeri ask. "Nope, I'll catch up with you later!" Seohyun said. "Okay, just want to inform you, next one is, art class! Prepare yourself well!" Minah said, and Minah and Hyeri head outside. Outside, Hyeri and Minah head to the canteen, joining Sojin, Yura and Jihae. 

"Hye! Min!" Yura said, waving her hand, and then Minah and Hyeri sit to their place. As soon as they sitted, Jihae asked them something. "Hey! where's Seo?" and then, "You know it's been a while since Seohyun acted like that." Jihae continue, "Well, true... I hope something's okay with her..." Sojin said, Minah who listened very clearly, make an excuse, "Ermm... guys, I'm gonna using the toilet for a while..." Minah said hurriedly. "Well, if that's the case." Hyeri said, and then Minah hurriedly went upstairs. 

"Wait... what if... I barely saw Seohyun was there in classroom alone... Wa.. wait!" Minah, who running, stops all of sudden. "Changmin was there too!" Minah then said, "Better checking for myself." Minah said and head to infront of the class. She peeked from outside of the class and then heard their conversation.

"Ah~ Changmin-shii?" Seohyun ask, surprisingly. "Hmm.... why are you not calling me oppa anymore?" Changmin said, and pouting, a pouting that Seohyun can't resist. "Yah~ you still the same!" Seohyun smile appeared without her knowing. "Ah~ if I could turned the time~" Changmin sigh as soon as he say those words. "Waeyo Min?" Seohyun ask. "If I could turned the time... I can make you feeling my love more than my happiness..." Changmin said. "Aww~ oppa, I want to be with you... But if I could do it for the second time... But I think it will not be reached..." Seohyun said sadly, Changmin shook his head, " Seo, you always can have another chance for change my heart!" Changmin said hug Seohyun, "But, oppa---" "Shh... Let's keep it as a secret neh?" Changmin said, shown his pinkie finger. "Ne~ promise!" Seohyun locked their pinkie finger.

After hearing those conversation, Minah heart is broken, and then she cried silently. "What should I do... I really loved him, but I can't let Seohyun's happiness gone, and beside that I don't want to hurt Seo, but my heart is already hurt..." She said in mind while sobbing. After she heard the ring of the bell, she went inside the class, and spotted Changmin who is moving to his seat, a seat that's so close to Seohyun


another new, short update, hope you enjoying it. look forward to the next update. i'll make it as interesting as posible. just want to told you all that the next, future update, will be not too long, a short one. and Minah, Hyeri, Yura, Jihae and Sojin will not be the cameo. until the next time.

Sincerely, CassiopeiaDBSK100325