News? [C1]

Your Heart Change Because of Him.

RING... RING... RING... 

 

A yawn of a girl who wakes up because of her alarm clock, "Yah, last day of school... I wonder if will turned out well..." Fixing her messy bed, brush her hair, and prepare uniform. Without a doubt, it's Seohyun. Seohyun getting ready, as soon as she going downstairs.

"Joohyun-ah! Umma made you breakfast. Come here ne?" Her mother called Seohyun lovingly, "Jinjja umma?" Seohyun looked surprised, "Umma jjang!" Seohyun said and hug her mother warmly, "Ah~ jinjjayo?" Her mother pinch Seohyun's cheek, "Palli, finish it, your loyal friend is waiting for you!" Her father said,   only daughter until she blushed like a fresh tomato.

After finishing her breakfast, she saying goodbye to her parents, "Umma, appa, I'll be going now! wish me luck!" Seohyun bowed. "Ne~ study well, you can do it! fighting!" Seohyun's parent encouraged Seohyun, Seohyun just smiled and going outside, where Seohyun's loyal friend is waiting for her.

 

"Yonghwa-shii, anyeong!" Seohyun greet him, and start walking to their destination, the school. "Anyeong, Seo! Kajja, ne?" Yonghwa replied, after the question, Seohyun just nodded, "Hmm... Yonghwa-shii, mianhaeyo..." Seohyun said, looking at the ground while walking. "Gwenchana Seo, I undrestand..." Yonghwa gave his hand to Seohyun's shoulder and smiled at Seohyun. "Hmm... If I tell her that I will moving, and never see her again, she might be feel sad. I don't want to make Seohyun sad, but does she knows my heart loves her, does she know that I feel terrible if she's with other men, does she knows my true feelings?" Yonghwa asked on his mind and Seohyun looks confused. "Erm... Yonghwa-shii, did something's wrong with you?" Seohyun as to Yonghwa, to see he's responding or not, "Ne? Molla..." Yonghwa said and walking again, to get rid of his stupid question in his mind. "Ah~ we are here at last" Seohyun just smiled.

 

They entered, and went to their class. As soon as they entered, "Seohyun-ah!" Hyeri said, while approach Seohyun. "Yonghwa!" Kyuhyun said and Yonghwa come to Kyuhyun's place. And by then, Yonghwa and Seohyun are sitting in their possition, Yonghwa is with Kyuhyun while Seohyun with Yura.

Minah, poke Seohyun's shoulder, and Seohyun respond, "Waeyo Minah?" Seohyun ask to her and Yura, Hyeri, Sojin, and Jihae join them. "Did you heard the news, that our school will recieve new students?" Minah ask, and Seohyun shook her head. "Well, from I heard, one of the new students is very clever and one of the students want to meet you, now." Minah said. "Mwo? wants to meet me?" Seohyun said with surprised tone. "Yep, wants to meet you now... I also heard it too!" even Hyeri heard that news, "Could it be... Aniya... it can't be him..." Seohyun said in her mind. 


 

short? I know right. btw, hope you liked it. I will accept your advice and criticism (PM me) (but not about my english grammar, words and pronounciation. because it's not my first language). subscribe and upvote if you want to (I'm not threating you guys).

and the cameo for this chapter is the "Girl's Day" all 5 member (Sojin, Jihae, Minah, Yura, and Hyeri). more cameos will be appear in this fic. have a nice day everybody.

 

Sincerely, CassiopeiaDBSK100325.