When Nobody's Around [C3]

Your Heart Change Because of Him.

So, as usual... break time is almost here, the students waiting at their class until the bell rings. Kyuhyun and Yonghwa had a little talk, about the new transfer students, "Yah, Kyu... Do you feel something's gonna change our friendship with Seo?" Yonghwa ask, that word that uncontrolable out from his own mouth. "Yong-ah, why did you ask that random question? Of course our friendship will last forever.." Kyuhyun said, pat Yonghwa' shoulder. "But, you never know Yonghwa... that Changmin and I often fights because of Seohyun... You'll never know... And you know what? You never got Seohyun's heart, not even Changmin..." "Oh, by the way, did you know one of that transfer students?" Yonghwa ask, wondering if Kyuhyun's old best friend is here. "Ne~ buy why did you ask?" Kyuhyun ask, and let a ittle chuckle comes out. "Hm.. Is it Changmin?" Yonghwa ask, surely if Changmin was his old best friend. "Why are you even suspecting me now Yonghwa?" Kyuhyun ask. "Ah~ well, I'm curious enough, that's all" Yonghwa said. "Yo~ Changmin!" Kyuhyun said to Changmin, and changmin respond. "Waeyo Kyu?" Changmin ask, and Yonghwa jusst nodded, his question is being answer. "Come here!" Kyu said, while Changmin moving from his chair. "So, what are you want to talked about?" Changmin ask. 

After that, Kyuhyun whisper to Changmin about something, and Changmin just nodded. "Ah~ Yonghwa-shii, anyeong!" Changmin greet with a smile. "Ne~ anyeonghaseo!" Yonghwa said. "By the way, Yonghwa did you ever experience love?" Changmin ask. "Ah~ why are you asking that kind of question?" Yonghwa said, lay his shoulder on the chair. "Let Kyuhyun explain it to you!" Changmin said while holding his laughter, and Kyuhyun as well. "Let me calm myself first... So, Changmin is... Puhahaha~" Kyuhyun wasn't able to continue and Changmin laughed so loud with Kyu.

 

KRING... KRING... KRING...

The break time is here, hurriedly the students going to the school cafeteria, to have some food and drinks. "Seo! We're going now, want to join go down now?" Hyeri ask. "Nope, I'll catch up with you later!" Seohyun said. "Okay, just want to inform you, next one is, art class! Prepare yourself well!" Minah said, and Seohyun nodded, After Seohyun's friend gone, she was alone in the classroom, but unfortunately... Changmin was there as well, without Seohyun knowing, Changmin approach Seohyun. "Seohyun-ah~" Changmin calling Seohyun lovingly. "Ah~ Changmin-shii?" Seohyun ask, surprisingly. "Hmm.... why are you not calling me oppa anymore?" Changmin said, and pouting, a pouting that Seohyun can't resist. "Yah~ you still the same!" Seohyun smile appeared without her knowing. "Ah~ if I could turned the time~" Changmin sigh as soon as he say those words. "Waeyo Min?" Seohyun ask. "If I could turned the time... I can make you feeling my love more than my happiness..." Changmin said. "Aww~ oppa, I want to be with you... But if I could do it for the second time... But I think it will not be reached..." Seohyun said sadly, Changmin shook his head, " Seo, you always can have another chance for change my heart!" Changmin said hug Seohyun, "But, oppa---" "Shh... Let's keep it as a secret neh?" Changmin said, shown his pinkie finger. "Ne~ promise!" Seohyun locked their pinkie finger.

After that, the bell ring, and the students are going to class. No matter what, they're together again, just like the old times, without no one knows... And their moments will fill with happiness that doesn't end... But..


sorry short chapter again... btw, hope you liked it and enjoy it. i'll be here if you want to ask something... so, chapter four is on-going, i will publish it later, i don't know when... please wait patiently. until next time

Sincerely, CassiopeiaDBSK100325