His Voice is Meting Me. [C2]

Your Heart Change Because of Him.

"Seohyun-ah!" Sojin said, shake Seohyun's shoulder. "Ah, ne?" Seohyun ask. "Are you gonna meet him now or not?" Sojin once again ask Seohyun. "Nope." Seohyun simply said. "Waeyo?" other girls are in a shock, Yonghwa and Kyuhyun are startled, seeing the girls habit.... But then, Yonghwa and Kyuhyun are holding their laugh for some reason. "Aigoo..." a sigh comes out from Seohyun's mouth. "But I think I know..." Seohyun suddenly  smiled, and makes the girls scared. "who?" They ask in unison while tilting their head.

 

KRING... KRING... KRING...

 

The students are getting ready for study, as soon as they entered their class. Yang sungsaengnim, the homeroom teacher from Class A is entering the class. A greetings from the student who waiting for her. "Ne, I will introduce you to our new transfer student. Please come inside." Yang sungsaengnim said, Seohyun while listening to it... Her eyes getting bigger because she saw him... "Oh my, what's the point, he might be had a same name and face, but it's not him" Seohyun said in her mind. "Yah~ Seohyun, I think he's cute!" Minah pointing at him, what the hell? "Seohyun-ah, what do you think about him?" Minah curiously asked Seohyun. "he looks like my old friend" Seohyun said and Minah just pouting.

After the guardianship of Yang sungsaengnim, they have the first lesson, and that is the singing lesson. These lesson is located in auditorium. Hong sungsaengnim, the vocal teacher is waiting for them. They greet Hong sungsaengnim, Hong sungsaengnim holding a paper, which they don't know what's inside of the paper.

"Now, I want to see you all singing. It doesn't matter if you doing a solo, duet or even a group. The important thing is, I want you to sing with your ful heart, araso?" Hong sungsaengnim said. "Ne~" students in unison said.

After a few minutes practicing, they're ready. "So, I will say your name." Hong sungsaengnim said. "Ne~" all student said. "First one, ne~ Jaejoong." Hong sungsaengnim said. 

A huge cheer for Jaejoong solo song, "Wah~ amazing"  Hyeri said in her mind. "Erm... Hyeri, do you like Jaejoong?" Sojin ask, while look at Hyeri who is now staring Jaejoong. "A-aniyo!" Hyeri smiled and shook her head. "Next one is... Changmin." Hong sungsaengnim said and Seohyun's eyes getting bigger. "Well, let's see Seohyun-ah, if his voice the same as the 'Shim Changmin' you knew, then it's Changmin, your ex-boyfriend." Seohyun said in her mind.

"Wah... it's really him... I can't believe it... Did he wrote the lyrics himself? Because of me?" Seohyun said in her mind confusingly. "His voice is really nice... I wish I could hear it more" Minah said in her mind, she was flying when heard Changmin singing. "Beautiful! Next it is Junsu!" Hong sungsaengnim said.

"Aww... he looks innocent when he's singing!" Jihae said and blushing. "Yah~ what's wrong with you?" Yura ask, curious. "Nothing.." Jihae said shortly, and silent. "If you say so..." Yura said. "Next, Sojin, Hyeri, Yura, Jihae, and Minah." Seohyun was clapping for their turn.

"Wah, I didn't notice they're good, especially Minah, she's cute." Changmin said. "I think Sojin is the most pretty one" Yunho said, start liking Sojin. "Jihae-ah, your look is innocent, like me" Junsu said and start his eu kyang kyang laughter silenly. "Hyeri, I can tell by looking at you... You like me right? I'm totaly fell in love with you... I wish you know it..." Jaejoong said in his mind. "Yura... I love you..." Yoochun said, silenly. "Now, Yonghwa and Jieun!" Hong sungsaengnim said.

"Wah~ I really jealous of Jieun's voice..." Minah pouting. "Waeyo? You already have a good voice!" Seohyun said, encourage Minah. "Jeongmal?" Minah ask, and Seohyun's nodded. "Gomawo!" Minah said smiled. "Next one is the last... Seohyun and Kyuhyun." Hong sungsaengnim said.

After their song end, a huge applause from the students. "Now, I want to know the new transfer students voice if they became one." Hong sungsaengnim said. "Ne~ We will try our best for you." Changmin said. "Good then" Hong sungsaengnim said with a smile.

"Wah~ your voice is touched me..." Hong sungsaengnim said. "Ah~ kamsahamnida Hong sungsaengnim!" the transfer student said. "Ne, now the lesson is over, see you in 1 month!" Hong sungsaengnim said. "Ne~" student said and say goodbye  to Hong sungsaengnim, and leave the auditorium. Now, Hong sungsaengnim know how to deal it with a paper that she holding.


sorry for the lame update, i will update it again if i have time. btw, i skip Yoochun and Yunho solo song. anyeong! and the next one there will cameos! look forward to it. tell me what do you think of this chapter, leave the message on the comment box. And I will update it very soon, look forward to it.

 

Sincerely, CassiopeiaDBSK100325