TaeNy Lost in Love

Songs [HIATUS]

TIFFANY'S P.O.V

Flash back (about a year before present day)

"Tiffany... I think we need some time apart. I can't keep this up for much longer. Arguing every day. I get tired of it too... It's for the better. For the both of us.." Taeyeon patted my head and that's when I cried a river. I couldn't hold back any of my tears. She's right. It's better not to have a relationship then to have an unhealthy one.

"Y-YouYou're right Ta-TaeTae... H-how long w-wi-ill I have t-to wait?" Taeyeon reached over and wiped the tears away from my face.

"Don't worry Tiffany, I promise I'll come back..Goodbye." with that, Taeyeon kissed my forehead and left out my front doors.

......

Months passed and I'm in my room sulking. Still managing to spill some tears here and there. I miss Taeyeon so much, I don't care how long I have to wait. As long as you come back to me, I'll wait an eternity. Now that she's gone, I realize how bad of a girlfriend I was. When you come back, I'll treat you better. I swear!

......

I'm starting to go in depression mode. Where are you Taeyeon? Are you waiting to find me? What are you up to lately? Please come back. I know this separation was for the benefits of us both but I can't stand not having you by my side. I'm going insane just thinking about you. At this point, I don't care if you come back yelling at me, all I want is for you to come back. I want your arms wrapped around me again.

.......

No contact with Taeyeon for almost a year...You promised to come back but now I'm doubting it all... I'm starting to think it wasn't a separation, it was a break up. I guess that was our last goodbye. Please, I'm begging... Cme back into my life Taeyeon. You're absence has left a huge hole in my life, and my heart.

......

I am not sad anymore... I know you'll come back and that hope strengths my love for you. I will live on, just hoping that someday you will come back. You were always a women of your word. When you come back, I'll be waiting with my arms wide open and a smile on my face. My heart will always belong to you Kim Taeyeon. Nothing can or will ever change that. Like I promised myself before, I don't care how long I have to wait!

...

(Present Time)

"HAHAHA!!! Okay see you later girls!" I smiled brightly as I waved off my friends. I checked my watch and realized that I was going to be late to my next class. I sped off to my Mathematics course class. I placed all of my belongings on my desk while preparing my stuff for the class.

i was off in my own little world until I heard the class fill up with chatter. I glanced up and noticed a crowd forming around the teacher's desk. Next to me, I heard the two gossip girls talk about a new student. I got slightly excited but remained calm in my seat. The teacher yelled to get the attention of my fellow classmates. Once everyone settled down, I noticed that the new student was pretty short. 

I felt my heart beat start racing. I found it very odd. There is no logical explanation for why it's acting up. I shook my thoughts off and looked back into my book, writing some notes. Thats when I recognized the similar feeling of my heart beating like this.. It's what I felt when I was around Taeyeon. But it can't be, she left exactly a year and 4 months ago. 

"Okay, let's get you seated.... Ahh yes... Ms.Park, may you please exchange seats? ... Ms.Kim, take the now, empty seat. The one by the window..." So the new girl is sitting next to me. Cool, we don't usually get new students this late in the year.

"Yes sir." that voice... No, I'm delusional. It's nothing, get back to your own work! I convinced myself to keep writing my notes. I noticed the presence of the new girl sitting next to me but I chose to ignore her for now and focus on my notes. I can make friends with her later. 

In the middle of writing my notes, my pencil slipped out of my hand. When I reached over to grab it off the floor, I accidentally knocked over my books. UGH!! I cursed under my breath. Once I picked up my pencil, I leaned over to the other side to pick up my books. WhenI reached down to pick them up, my hand came in contact with the hand of the new girl.

i felt sparks fly with that little contact. Only Taeyeon has ever made me feel like this. I looked up and I gasped out loud. I brought my hands to cover my mouth from the shock I was in. My eyes started tearing up..

"Ta-TaeTae...."