YoonYul Give your heart a break pt. 1

Songs [HIATUS]

So I am really bored so I'll update another yoonyul song ^~^ kekeke~ Give your heart a break by Demi Lovato. I absolutely love her and her music. She's someone I admire and look up to. Hope you enjoy! In the last update Yuri was the "dominant" one and I know some of you like Yoongie as the Seobang so this time it's Im seobang, not manYul. 

YURI'S P.O.V

I'm sitting here in in my physics class staring at my phone waiting for that certain someone to text me. I started to zone out in the class because I'm already passing it with an A. That's when I heard my phone vibrate. I wait patiently to see when the teacher is distracted. Once he turned around, I took the opportunity to reach in my bag and look at the message. Sneaking a text during class is too easy sometimes kekeke~

To: Kwon Yuri <3

Hey.... Yuri... Me and you... I don't think it's working out. It's over, I don't feel anything for you anymore. I love Tiffany now. Sorry bye! 

From: Jessica Jung 

I stared at the screen, re-reading the text, again and again and again. I can't believe what I read. She broke up with me !!! Through a ing text!! I hate her! I HATE YOU JESSICA JUNG!!!  I felt tears streaming down my face. I abruptly got out of my seat and made a dash towards the door. I escaped the classroom and headed to the bathroom.

When I got inside of the bathroom, I looked at my face in the mirror. I looked terrible. My eyes are red, puffy and swollen. My nose was a bright red. My eye-liner and mascara was running down my face. I looked a hot mess! Thanks Jessica. How can she easily break a one year relationship? Am I really that bad of a girlfriend?

I went to the corner of the bathroom and feel to the floor. I sat on the floor for a while with my knees pulled up to my chest; arms wrapped around them, and my head tucked into my arms. I cried to myself bearing all my pain. I was mad, I was sad, all the negative feelings just came to me. That's when I out.

i woke up to a sweater wrapped around my shoulders, I was in somebody's warm embrace. Startled, I looked up only to see a pair of mesmerizing doe-eyes. Who is she? Why is she comforting me? A stranger...

"You were asleep on the floor when I came in. Your body was trembling so I decided to warm you up.. I hope you don't mind." she smiled at me and I automatically smiled back. I don't know what it is about her but she's so easy to be around,

"Th-thank you.... I'm sorry but... Who exactly are you?" she chuckled slightly and turned her head in another direction. She was a bit mysterious. 

"I'm Im Yoona.. Today is my first day here actually... So tell me, is it usual to find sleeping beauties on the bathroom floors? If so, how many do I get to kiss to break the spell? Kekeke~," AISH! What a little choding! Already teasing me... Hmph! I'm Kwon Yuri! The head cheerleader! I huffed and pouted to show her my annoyance. She just laughed and flicked my forehead. 

Without realizing it, I snuggled closer to Yoona. "what's your name beautiful stranger?" Yoona asked. Her confidence over flows but it's admirable. I looked back down to my lap and answer. "I'm Kwon Yuri." plain and simple.. What? She only asked my name! What else am I supposed to respond with? That's when I remembered!! 

"OH !! What time is it?!?!?" I hastily removed myself from Yoona's embrace. She only laughed, that's when I noticed how wide opens when she laughs. I couldn't help but to laugh with her.

"Hate to break it to you, but school has already ended sweetheart." I nearly felt my eyes jump out of their sockets.

"Then... Crap! I have to walk home now! UGH!" I grunted in frustration, remembering that my car is in the shop getting fixed up.  I would've had to catch the bus but now that I missed it, I have to walk home. That's when I felt Yoona ruffle my hair.

"It's pouring outside. Do you really want to walk throught the rain doll?" great. Just great. How much worse can this day get? 

"What about you? Why are you still here? How are you getting home?" she cutely tapped the tip of her chin while acting out herself pondering. It was overly exaggerated but it was adorable. That's when she snapped her fingers, and a bright smile appeared on her face.

" Well first of all, I didn't want to leave you here alone. When you would've woken up, you would've been disoriented. I am driving home. How about I give you the ride home?" I felt a huge swipe of relief come over me. I nodded eagerly.

Yoona picked herself up off the ground. She clapped her hands a few times to take off the dirt from her hands, she then extended her hand which I took.

When she opened the bathroom door, I realized that it was pouring out. I huffed out making Yoona turn to me. She gave me a really bright smile. I felt the sides of my lips turned upward. " Do you not like the rain sweetheart?" she asked me. I shook my head. We walked under the school's roof, protecting us from the rain. 

We reached the end of the roof quickly, either way, I'm bound to get soaked. I looked out to the terrible weather ahead of me. I felt my body tremble showing obvious signs of discomfort. All of a sudden I felt the same warm sweater put over my head. Yoona took my hand in hers. " When I count to three, we will both make a run for my car. You understand? I want you to cover yourself up with my sweater;seeing how you hate the rain.... Kekeke~ I'm your knight in shinning armor protecting you! You should be thanking me!!" We shared another laugh, I playfully smacked her arm which made her laugh even louder.

She took a deep breathe and nodded to me, signaling that she was ready to run. I nodded back showing her that I was ready. "1.......2.....3....!!! GO!" Yoona interlaced our fingers, guiding us towards her car. This moment was so exhilarating. I felt my heart thumping loudly while the air was filled with our laughter.

Yoona quickly opened the car door for me (what a gentleman -like gesture! KYAAA!!) she closed it when she noticed I was already seated comfortably. I watched her as she calmly walked to the drivers side, open the door, and then sit. She was totally soaked. I felt bad for her, she wouldn't have gotten drenched if she hadn't let me borrow her sweater.

"Yoona... Thank you, for.... Everything.." she looked up from her lap and smiled.

"Anything for you, princess." my cheeks started burning, I quickly looked away to prevent her from seeing my blushing face. We sat there for a moment until Yoona broke the silence. "So princess... Where do you live?" i decided to a bit, since she's been teasing me since the moment I met her.

"You want to know where I live so you can stalk me right?" I smirked and giggled to myself when I saw her gulp. Then a smirk grew onto Yoona's face. "I wasn't going to tell you until later... What if I want to know your address because I know that later on I'll be visiting very often?" she held a erted smirk on her face, I felt to flustered at the moment so I kept quiet and turned around to face the windshield. Yoona laughed loudly and held her stomach ." You're such a ert, you know that? I meant it in the most innocent of ways." once again my cheeks burned up.

I told Yoona my address and she finally started up her car. I live 30 minutes away from the school but today there was a lot of traffic due to the rain. I sighed , I knew I was going to be home late and I am starting to get really hungry. We sat in comfortable silence, until my stomachs started to rumble. I crouched a bit trying to prevent the noises to get louder but that quickly failed when it roared out.

"Hmm... What would like to eat sweetheart? I'm feeling a bit hungry too, dinner is on me!" she smiled excitedly. I looked over but I felt so bad, I just met her and she's already doing so much for me. I'm a burden...I guess she saw my facial expression. She pulled over to a curve and held my hand. 

"Please let me take you out to dinner.. It'll be my treat.. You know, for being my first friend here." her eyes looked so cute, they were pleading me. I smiled and slowly nodded. After seeing my reaction, she bounced in her seat clapping her hands. She took back off with a huge grin on her face. 

We arrived at Jhonny Rockets and the waiter lead us to the table. I was a bit irritated when the waitress that went by the name of "Tiffany" kept flirting with Yoona. I know I'm not in the right position to feel like this since I just met her today and we have nothing besides a newly found friendship. I kept shooting daggers to the waitress until she took both our orders and headed to the kitchen.

I sigh and Yoona looked at me worriedly. She was sitting across from me so she could most likely see all my reactions. She reached out and held my hands on the table. I blushed at the sudden contact, when I looked up she smiled really warmly and I felt warm. I'm so glad I met her in the way I did.

"Yuri, you're zoning out on me. " she snapped her fingers in my face until I realized the plate was now sitting in front of me with the hot burger and fries, with the vanilla milkshake on the side. I smiled a small smile and proceeded to dig into my fries. We ate in silence until Yoona once again broke the silence.

"So Yuri, tell me about yourself." she asked me. I swallowed the food, and wiped the side of my lips with a napkin. 

"What do you Wang to know?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

"I don't know, anything really. I find you interesting princess... What do you think about love? " I scoffed remembering what Jessica had done earlier. I rolled my eyes, and slumped back in the booth. I sighed and took a long pause until I found the words to fit into what I was feeling at the moment.

"Well, I never fall in love... It's a hard to believe in such a thing. Especially at this age...too many immature people. It's hard to find someone who's ready and committed to a relationship.." I sigh and rested my chin on my palm.

"That was pretty deep Yuri. Those words... The way you said them... Was "love" the reason why you were crying on the bathroom floor?" she is really does analyze. And boy, she's good at it. I looked into her eyes, and they showed concern , I wearily smiled and nodded.

We both ate in peace and rarely talked. It was short conversation, I knew Yoona was holding herself back so that she won't say something that could possibly hurt me. We finished the food, she payed the waitress but I noticed that the waitress had given Yoona a piece of paper. She showed an eye-smile and went back into the kitchen. Yoona calmly walked over to me and took my hand in hers.

"Soooo.... What was that? You like the waitress?" I asked with a cold tone.

"hm?"

"Did. You. Like. The. Waitress?" I asked emphasizing each word. She tilted her head and pouted, then she smiled.

"Why are you being harsh princess? Just a second ago we were fine.... And the waitress.. She gave me her number but I threw it away. I don't like girls that throw themselves at me. Especially not when I'm having time alone with someone important." I smiled with her and she pulled me into a warm hug.

"I-I'm important to you? W-who knows, maybe she really liked you." she pulled away and laughed.

"If you haven't noticed, you are VERY important to me! You're my first friend I've made. This is the best day ever! Back in Incheon,i didn't have any adventurous friends, they were all boring and stuff.... And that girl? Like me? Yeah right! She judged me by appearance , not by my personality. She doesn't even know me to officially like me." she shrugged her shoulders as she walked to the passenger side and opened the door for me. I sat in and she closed the door behind me.

She drove me to my house and dropped me off. During the car ride, we kept on glancing at each other. Again, we didn't talk much, but it wasn't needed. The silence was comfortable and welcoming. I opened the door of the car , right when I was about to get out, Yoona pulled my arm. I looked over to her and she simply smiled.

"Can I get your number princess?" I giggled but quickly accepted it. She handed me over her phone and I typed in my number smiling like a complete fool. I was about to get out once again but she held me back again. This time she kissed my cheek. My fingers curled but i felt completely fine with the sudden contact. I thanked her and waved at the car until it was out of sight.

 

So this was pretty long, I decided to break it into two parts, I hope you all don't mind. Sorry for those who requested, I was actually working on this before you guys commented. Either way, I will update those two later ^~^ Author's promise. <3 bye!!