YoonYul Promise

Songs [HIATUS]

This one shot goes out to YoonYul12530 ^~^ (for recommending it) Ermm see I wasn't sure which "Promise" which you referred to... Soooo... Being a typical Hispanic,I chose promise by Romeo Santos, and Usher. Bachata for life xD hope you enjoy ^~^ oh and just a little hint, reading this while listening to the song is highly recommended. Not to mention some of the lyrics will be used in here.

YOONA'S P.O.V.

"I-I.... I don't what to say Yuri..." I looked into her brown eyes. Those same eyes I fell in love with. I hear my breath become staggered. I never imagined her confessing to me. My crush. My love... How can I let this opportunity pass? I feel like I truely love her, but I just can't.. I can't be hurt again.

i felt my legs grow numb, my head was spinning, and I knew that at any second I can faint. That's when I turned around and ran for god knows how long. I could hear her yelling out to me but I chose to ignore her. Warm tears covered my face, I kept wiping them harshly off my face to not let others see my suffering. Why did I run away from the person I love most? The one I've been waiting for so long.. The one that could help me through everything... I just ruined my only chance, I probably broke her heart... Maybe it's for the better. 

I didn't know where my legs were taking me, I just let them carry me away. As if I were trying to run away from the current pain I'm feeling. I ended up at the lake where I first met Yuri. I smiled sadly recalling the funny feeling Yuri has always caused me. Even when we first met, she has had the capability to make me feel like I was in heaven.

I plopped myself on the ground sitting "criss-crossed" . The ambient was so relaxing, for a moment I actually forgot about my current situation. I closed my eyes, inhaled the sweet aroma, and I felt the gentle winds blow through my hair. I felt myself getting sleepy but I didn't care, I wanted to stay in this serenity foreve. I don't want to go back and face the sad eyes of Yuri.

I felt warm arms wrap around my back and onto my stomach. My eyes shot open and I panicked. Until I smelled the sweet smell that I recognize too well. "I knew you'd be here..." the angelic voice spoke to me and I felt a burst of emotions explode within me. I tried to keep calm but my chest keeps pounding. 

"Y-Yuri...." was all I could manage to say. I felt a clump in my throat . All of a sudden I broke down. I couldn't hold my tears back anymore. "Shhh, Yoona... Everything is going to be okay.. Let it all out" I turned around and clutched onto her shirt tightly. I snuggled close to her. I rested my head in the crook of her neck, pulling my body into a little ball that fit into Yuri's arms. (A/N imagine a mother cradling her baby. It's weird but it's cute ^~^) I cried and cried without bothering to stop. I was comfortable enough to cry in front of Yuri.

We sat there in comfortable silence until I finally was able to contain my tears. I sniffled and looked up at Yuri who looked at me and smiled. It was a warm smile that melted my heart. How I wish to be yours... If only you knew how much you're hurting me by loving me. I love you Kwon Yuri. My beautiful princess..

"Yoona... You are my everything. You're the oxygen I need to survive. You're the light that leads the way. You're my life Im Yoona. Without you... I think I'd rather die. I can't live without you. It pains me to see how much you've suffered in the past but here I am. I have been there for you in your past.. So please Yoona, let me be here for you in the present and in our possible future. I love you and I promise not to hurt you. I'll wait for you for a million years, full of honor because i know that i love you and only you. Just please grant me this one chance..." Yuri caressed my cheek and tucked the flowing strands of hair behind my ear.

My heart started to beat erratically. My face blushed a bright red when I felt her warm, smooth fingers in my face. I looked into her eyes and saw pure sincerity. How am I supposed to not let someone into my life due to the mistakes of others? A thousand thoughts are running through my head. But how'd I fall so hard, right into your arms? Wrapped inside you, and I feel so warm. Everything bad just seems to fade away when you hold me.

"I want to be completely yours, but... I'm scared Yuri... I'm scared of being hurt again. Scared of your leaving me without your love. I'm scared to love again." I sighed telling her the truth in what I was feeling. I wanted her to know the truth.

"I'm not like your last Yoona... I promise to not leave you. I've come such a long way to realize my love for you. I will do anything for you and I won't give up on you. I need you. I won't abandon you. How can I leave someone that I need to survive? Please... Don't judge me based on your experience with others because we aren't all the same person. Don't doubt my love for you." Yuri's eyes were starting to water, and I knew that at any second, I was bound to cry.

"O-okay Yuri.... I.... I accept you. I'll give you my heart Yuri, but you have to promise. Promise to never leave me. Promise you'll hold me and promise to love me way past forever..." Yuri pulled me tightly into another embrace. Tears gushed out of both of our eyes. Tears of joy. I felt so relieved and happy. I felt butterflies in my stomach.

Yuri pulled me out of her embrace and looked at me with a huge grin on her face. That's when she placed her hand on the back of my neck and pulled me towards her. I felt her warm lips rub against my own. The kiss was soft and tender. I parted my lips when I felt her tongue brush against my lower lip. Our tongues smoothly came in contact with one another. We pulled away when air oxygen was needed.

Yuri grabbed a hold of both of my hands; rubbing my hands with her thumbs, until she firmly grabbed them both. This action caused me to look into her eyes once again.

"Im Yoona... I promise to hold you, to love you, and to love you waaaayyy past forever." Yuri said between many kisses. I wouldnt blame her, when our lips connect, a bolt of energy is passed through. It is so addictive. When Yuri was done kissing my lips and she took my right hand to placed a kiss on top of it. I blushed at her gesture. I think I made a good choice this time. With every kiss, it confirmed her love for me. I really hope she will keep her word. 

Kwon Yuri, you.... You hold my heart in your hands. Sure, it's shattered and it may be poorly taped/bandaged up, but I love you with all of those little pieces. Hopefully, you will know how to heal it and restore it back to its normal condition. I love you.

 

 

 

So that's it for now. Like it? If not ... Then I promise to keep improving with the other ones! HWAITING! Teehee ~~ ^~^ comments on what you think! Oh! And remember that if you want me to write a one shot of your likings, to give me the name of the song and the singer of the song, and the pairing!! <3 bye!! 🎶