Ajumma and his Clementine

See You Never

"Come along Minmin~" Key sang, pulling her through the building.

"Yah! Kim Kibum, slow down!" Min-ai barked, trying not to trip at the fast pace.

Key slowed down making Min-ai slam into his back, both giving a grunt as some of the other boys snickered. Min-ai rubbed her nose and glared at the boy's back as he continued to lead her along.

It's been several days since Min-ai moved in with SHINee. The five and their managers had been quite accommodating, helping her find her way around and at least two were on either side of her at all times. SHINee was now on their way to a show filming, Min-ai naturally being tugged along by Key despite the managers telling him it would be best to leave her at the dorm until they were done.

Key pushed open the large doors, the sounds of many people talking hitting Min-ai's ears.

"We're here~!" he announced.

"Ah, SHINee! You're right on ti-who's the girl?" one of the directors asked, eyeing Min-ai.

"This is Min-ai, she's staying with us for a bit and we didn't want to leave her at the dorm alone so we brought her. That's alright right?" Key explained.

"Umm, yeah… sure, so long as she doesn't disrupt shooting she can always stay in the back," the director replied, not taking his eyes off of the girl.

Key nodded with a smile and lead Min-ai over to a set of chairs where Choi Jin was already seated. "You'll take care of her right?"

"Oh course Key-goon, I won't take my eyes off of her," the man laughed.

Key nodded and helped Min-ai sit down then took her hands in his, squatting down to her level. "If you need anything, just ask hyung alright?"

"What am I, your child? Go film Ajumma," Min-ai laughed, making a shooing motion at him.

Giving her a glare for the Ajumma comment, he patted her head and walked away, Min-ai shifting in her seat slightly, and pulled out the book Minho and Jonghyun had gotten her for learning brail. She had gotten the basics down; Key or Jonghyun usually sitting beside her to help translate while they were at the dorm, but she still wasn't so good as to feel comfortable about the thought of school, which started in a couple days.

Min-ai closed her book with a sigh and listened to the show, especially listening for the boys. They had good variety skills in her opinion, finding herself giggling at replies they would shoot out to the hosts.

But all good things must come to an end, Min-ai groaning and face going pink when she realized she had to… go.

She slowly reached beside her and felt Choi Jin's elbow, feeling the man shift slightly, him most likely looking at her.

"I need to go the little girl's room…" she pouted, her face going more pink.

Choi Jin gave a nervous chuckle and stood. "C'mon, I'll get someone to take you," he claimed, gently taking her hand.

Min-ai nodded and stood, allowing Choi Jin to lead her wherever.

"Ah, Reinai-shi! Could you take Min-ai to the bathroom for me please?" she heard him ask.

"She can't go on her own?" a woman asked after a long pause and most likely judging look.

"She's blind," Choi Jin sighed, knowing full well that it was still a touchy subject for the girl.

"Oh! Oh I'm sorry! Yes, yes of course I'll help her!" the woman claimed, Min-ai able to hear the apologetic tone in her voice. "C'mon honey, Unnie'll help you."

The woman, Reinai if Min-ai heard Jin correctly, gently took the girl's hand and lead her out of the studio. A couple more seconds of walking and Min-ai could hear the difference of sound, assuming they were now in the bathroom.

"Here's the stall, I'll wait right here," Reinai claimed.

Min-ai nodded and slowly slid into the stall.

After finishing her business, she came out and Reinai lead her over to the sinks by the shoulders and helped to apply soap to her hands and even dried them. Although Min-ai's pride wanted nothing more than to tell the woman that she was blind, not an invalid, she couldn't help but feel… special with someone giving her so much attention.

The two soon returned to the studio and Choi Jin lead her back to their seats after thanking the woman for her help. Without even realizing it, Min-ai nodded off.

"Aigoo Minmin~~"

Min-ai's eyes slowly opened and she groaned, the boys chuckling as Key watched her with a grin.

"You're so cute Minmin! I just wanna take you home with me! Oh wait! I CAN!" he cheered, lifting her in his arms and swinging her around.

"Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyy~~~! Put me down~~!" Min-ai whined, trying to wiggle out of his hold.

To prevent her from falling and landing on the hard floor, Key released the girl and proceeded to lead her out of the room.

"Would you stop dragging me everywhere?" Min-ai growled, trying to get his grip off of her wrist.

"Aish, you're so sour lately, like an old Clementine," Key huffed, continuing to pull her down the hall.

"YA! I am NOT like an old clementine!" Min-ai barked, glaring at his back.

"Clementine~ Clementine~♪" Key sang, a teasing smirk on his face.

"I'll show you a clementine…" Min-ai growled.

Key didn't seem to notice her growl, continuing to lead her along like a small dog on a leash.

After a couple minutes Min-ai could feel that they were now outside, the cool breeze hitting her face.

"Ya, Ajumma, where are you taking me??" Min-ai huffed, pulling on his hand slightly.

"Stop calling me Ajumma, Clementine!" Key whined, continuing to pull her along.

"Then answer the question! And I'm not a clementine!" Min-ai barked.

"I was going to take you to with me for ice cream but seeing as you're not being very nice-"

"Bummie~ Saranghae~~ I'm sorry for calling you Ajumma, it was just a joke~♪" she sang, quickly wrapping both her arms around his left and nuzzling his shoulder.

"I had you at ice cream didn't I?" Key laughed, not daring to look down at her.

Min-ai nodded and walked along the street with him, Key securing her to his side by holding her hands on his arm. She could hear the occasionally person whisper about the two of them, but Min-ai couldn't bring herself to care, too excited to get ice cream.

The two turned a corner and Key lead her over to one of the tables outside of the little stand.

"Now sit and stay like a good clementine, I'll be right back," Key said, helping her sit in the chair.

"Okay~" she sang, bouncing in her seat slightly.

"Jeez you'd think you're an addict," he murmured, walking towards the stand.

Min-ai ignored him and continued to smile at the thought of her dessert, Key no doubt getting her strawberry as per usual.

Her cheery thoughts were brought to an abrupt end when something cold was dumped onto her head making her shriek in surprise.

"Oh, I'm soooo sorry~!" a female voice taunted. "I like totally didn't see you there~"

Min-ai clenched her teeth to prevent herself from taking her chair and swinging it towards the girl.

"Min-ai!"

"Oppa! I'm so sorry! I tripped and my drink went all over her! I'm so sorry!" the offender wailed, adding sniffles like she was about to cry.

"Well then could you maybe watch where you're stepping next time you have a drink in your hand so this doesn't happen?" Key growled, tugging Min-ai from the chair.

Before the woman could answer, Key began leading Min-ai away from the ice cream vendor. They walked for about five minutes until they were back inside a building, Min-ai guessing it was where they had just come from by the smell. Key continued to lead her down halls until they entered the room where the others from SHINee were sitting.

"Ah hyung! Where have you- Min-ai!" Taemin gasped, seeing the girl.

"Could you guys get some towels or something?" Key asked, leading Min-ai over to the couch.

The others nodded and left while Key sat Min-ai on the couch, the girl's eyes trained on her feet, still clenching her jaw. Key sighed and took off his jacket and threw it over her head, starting to dry her hair and face.

"The coordis are going to yell at you about getting your jacket dirty," she mumbled.

"The coordis can it up because my Minmin is more important," Key huffed, continuing to dry her.

Min-ai chuckled slightly and allowed him to ruffle her hair and dab at her cheeks and neck. Her face fell again not able to keep it in any longer.

"She did that on purpose…" she growled.

Key sighed. "Yeah, I know, and that's why I'm so miffed. I mean, if she was really a fan, shouldn't my happiness matter? Well, spending time with Min-ai makes me happy!" Key ranted with a pout. "Can't even get ice cream without someone starting some sort of drama," he growled.

Min-ai didn't speak or move making him sigh again.

The boys came in a couple minutes later with towels and Jonghyun had another shirt and pair of pants for the girl. After giving her head another quick tussle with a wet towel, Key ushered the girl into their change rooms. She changed and came out, Key leading her over to another corner of the room.

"I asked if she could do a quick wash to get the juice out," he explained, having her sit in the chair.

Min-ai nodded and sat back in the chair, the coordi's hands instantly helping to move her head into the basin and begin working on her hair.

"Maybe when you're done you can come on set with us Min-ai!" Onew laughed, watching the coordi work on her hair.

"Yeah, you're already wearing celebrity clothing, now you're going to have celebrity hair too!" Minho added with a laugh.

Min-ai chuckled and subconsciously fiddled with the hem of her shirt as the coordi massaged her head with the shampoo.

After a couple minutes, Min-ai was told to sit up and move and the coordi continued on with her hair, the girl hearing one of the boys sit in the chair beside her.

"Try to do something with a ponytail; Min-ai's always looked good with her hair up," Key said.

"Could you not?!" Min-ai laughed, reaching over to swat the boy, her face going pink.

Listening to Key's comment, the coordi gave Min-ai a braided ponytail style, the braids running form the crown of her head down to the elastic. She turned Min-ai towards the mirror and helped her sit up.

"What do you think? Do you like it?" she asked the girl.

Min-ai's face fell and she lowered her head.

"It looks awesome!" Jonghyun cheered.

"Yeah it really suits her!" Onew added.

"Of course it suits her, I know Min-ai like the back of my hand!" Key huffed, reaching over to pull the girl into a hug.

Min-ai smiled slightly and rested her head against Key's collarbone, silently wondering what she had done to deserve such a friend.