Let the Blind Girl Drive

See You Never

GGGGGGUUUUUUYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSS!!!! I'M SO SORRY THAT THIS IS SO LATE!!! I'd love to give an ingenius excuse for why this hasn't been updated sooner, but there's really no excuse I could give that would make it any better. I did my best for this chapter to try and make it up to you all for the one month+ hiatus that it's suffered. Enjoy, and comment~ <3

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Ready to go Min-ai?" Key asked, walking up to her.

Min-ai nodded and stood form the chair, allowing Key to rest her hand on the crook of his elbow and lead her down the hall.

"So what did you think? Did you enjoy the show?" Key asked, smiling down at the girl.

"It was pretty amusing I'll admit, but that one host babbles too much," Min-ai replied with a chuckle.

Key snickered and nodded in agreement.

"Ah Hyung, hello," Key greeted, noticing Super Junior's Ryeowook walking towards them.

"Hi Key, who's your friend?" Ryeowook asked, looking towards Min-ai.

"Ah, this is Min-ai, she's a friend of mine," Key introduced, patting the girl's shoulder.

"It's nice to meet you," she greeted with a bow.

"Your friend… Is she the one you talked about on Star Golden Bell?" Ryeowook asked.

"Yeah, she is."

"Well, it's nice to meet you Min-ai-ssi, I hope you'll take good care of my dongsaes for me," Ryeowook laughed.

"It's SHINee they can't be as bad as you guys," a female voice rang from down the hall.

"Ya! What's that supposed to mean?" Ryeowook huffed, walking over to the female.

Key watched the two play-fight and chuckled, gently tugging on Min-ai's hand so they could continue walking down the hall towards SHINee's room. When Key pushed open the door, Minho and Jonghyun turned towards them.

"Hey~! You guys are early!" the older man cheered with a grin.

"Yeah, they managed to wrap up the show early so I just took Min-ai and ran," Key laughed, leading the girl over to the small couch in the room.

"Min-ai, did Key screw up on his show again?" Minho asked with a teasing smirk towards Key.

"Surprisingly enough he actually did well this time around," Min-ai replied with a smirk of her own.

"Min-ai you're supposed to be on my side~~!" Key whined. "I'm calling you Clementine for the rest of the day!"

"KEY!!"

"Now now you two, play nicely," Choi Jin chuckled, walking into the room.

"S/HE STARTED IT!!" the duo whined in unison.

The others chuckled as Key pouted and Min-ai crossed her arms over her chest with a huff.

"Minmin, I'm sorry… I love youuu~!" Key booed, quickly dashing over and hugging the girl. "I won't call you Clementine I promise~!"

"Pabo Bummie…" Min-ai mumbled, the tiniest hint of a smile tugging at the corners of .

Key noticed this and grinned, hugging her tighter for a moment then releasing her to go talk to Jin.

"So after our schedules we have to go shopping for some food. Taemin and Minho are just going to go home and try to get some rest, do you want to go with them or with us to the store?" Onew asked, leaning against the arm of the couch.

"I don't mind going shopping with you guys. Besides, if they want to get some rest, the last thing they need to be doing is worrying about the blind girl," Min-ai replied with a chuckle.

Onew nodded and patted the younger girl on the shoulder, moving over to the others to relay the plan.

"Ne, Noona~"

"Yes Taemin?" Min-ai laughed, feeling the maknae sit beside her on the couch.

"I'm really glad you agreed to come back," he smiled.

"And why's that exactly?" Min-ai questioned, having noticed Taemin's behaviour towards her for a while now.

"Because you really are like a Noona, and Hyung really seems to like you too. Did you know that he would just sit on the couch and stare at the wall in defeat after you left?"

Min-ai turned towards him with a shocked look on her face. "N-No… I didn't know that…"

"Yeah, Hyung really likes you. Even before you started living with us he'd always flip through this old green photo album he has with pictures of him and his friends during middle school," Taemin continued with a smile.

Min-ai's face went slightly pink, remembering that it was her who had bought him that photo album for a Secret Santa their group had decided to do in their senior year.

"Noona?"

Shaking her head, Min-ai came back from the past and gave Taemin a questioning look. "Sorry, I kind of drifted off into my own little world for a second; did you say something Taemin?"

"No, but for a second… you had the same look Hyung did when he was flipping through his album," Taemin replied, his usual smile on his face.

Without another word, Taemin stood from the couch and sat down to let one of the coordi's work on her hair and make-up, Min-ai frozen in place for a couple seconds, replaying his words in her head.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"Alright, so we need some more coffee, some banana milk for Taemin, some fruits and vegetables-"

"Key why don't we get a cart first," Jonghyun laughed, pointing over to the grey carts.

"Unless you three truly insist on carrying everything around the store," Min-ai chuckled.

Key pouted but nodded as Onew went to go get the cart.

"Minmin and I can drive together~" Key chirped, placing Min-ai's hands on the bars, his right beside hers.

"Yes, let the blind girl drive, this plan's almost as ingenious as your idea for a Sociology project in middle school…" Min-ai teased.

"Would you drop that already?!"

"I wanna hear this story," Jonghyun laughed, shimmying up beside the girl.

"Well, we were paired up in our Sociology class and Key absolutely hated the class, so he wanted to do something that was quick and easy and didn't require a lot of brain power-"

"You are not telling them the story!" Key growled, quickly covering with his hand.

Min-ai smirked and his palm, Key shrieking and quickly releasing , wiping his hand on his jeans with a disgusted look on his face, Min-ai simply grinning in his direction.

"Save your flirting for when we get back home you two," Onew snickered, walking ahead of them with the list in his hand.

"Ya! We get enough of that from Minho, don't you start too!" Key barked, helping Min-ai push the cart.

"Min-ai control your man!" Jonghyun teased as Key glared at him.

With a smirk, Min-ai pointed in their direction. "Sick 'em boy."

Key grinned and dashed around the cart at Jonghyun and Onew, the two giving short shrieks as they ran down the aisle away from him. Min-ai rolled her eyes and chuckled, stretching out her hand so that she could put the cart next  to the wall and wait for them to come back.

After nearly ten minutes, Min-ai was getting aggravated with standing by the cart and just staring at the wall so she that didn't accidently freak another shopper out.

"Can I help you miss?"

Min-ai jumped slightly and shifted so she was looking in the direction of the voice. "P-Pardon me?"

"I asked if you needed any help," the man chuckled. "You seem kind of lost… and you've been standing there for nearly ten minutes now…"

"Oh, yeah sorry, I'm waiting for a friend to find me here and he's just taking his sweet time," Min-ai replied with a pout.

The man chuckled and walked away making Min-ai sigh and rest her chin in her palm with a huff.

"Why my fair maiden, has your knight not come to fetch you yet?"

Min-ai snorted as she felt someone lounge next to her on the cart.

"No, apparently he too got lost," she replied with a raised eyebrow.

Jonghyun rolled his eyes and patted her shoulder, helping her lead the cart out of the aisle.

"He didn't get lost, he just found the small clothes section near the back. When Onew and I asked where you'd gone he freaked out and dashed away…" Jonghyun claimed with a laugh.

"Figure… Key still loves his fashion over me.." Min-ai pouted.

"Nah, he just gets distracted easily; small things amuse small minds," Jonghyun replied with a laugh.

Min-ai snorted in an attempt to keep herself from laughing as Jonghyun grinned at her.

"Min-ai there you are!!"

Feeling Jonghyun move away from the cart, Min-ai braced herself for Key to bowl into her in a hug, nearly knocking the wind out of her.

"Min-ai I'm so sorry! I never meant to leave you back there! I just-"

"You better have bought me something nice Kim Kibum, or you're sleeping on the couch tonight," Min-ai huffed, trying her best to hide her smirk. Sure it had been a little upsetting that they'd left her in the aisle all alone, but she couldn't bring herself to get angry at any of them, especially not Key.

"I'll get you something beautiful and then some, I promise Minmin~! But for now, we should finish shopping and head home; I'm tired," Key replied, taking his spot beside her and helping to drive the cart.

The group weaved through the aisles, Jonghyun and Onew later saying that they'd go get half of the list while Key and Min-ai got the rest of the items. The dup got to a particularly busy aisle, Key helping Min-ai park the cart off to the side.

"I don't want you to get lost again, so just stay with the cart," Key ordered, moving around the cart.

"You left me in the aisle you jerk, besides… it's not like I'm going to get mauled…" Min-ai pouted.

"Min-ai you'd end up bumping into people and you can't see where everything is, so just stay here and I'll be right back," Key stated, entering the throng of people in the aisle.

Min-ai glared in his direction and huffed, instantly letting go of the cart and placing her hand on the shelf, trying to follow it and her nose to what she knew the boys hadn't picked up yet. Finally finding the smell of coffee grinds, she smirked and turned down the aisle.

Min-ai followed the smell of coffee further down the aisle, now more determined than ever to find it. What she didn't count on was a road block.

The two let out a grunt as they bumped into each other.

"Oh, I'm sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going!" the girl sputtered.

"No it's alright, to be politically correct neither was I," Min-ai laughed.

She could feel the girl give her and odd look but simply shrugged it off, gave the girl a polite nod then continued down the aisle. She found the coffee with the exact same smell as the one at the dorm and smiled, slowly pulling it off of the shelf.

"There you are!" Key hissed, coming around from the other aisle. "I was worried sick about y-"

"HA! Eat your words Kim Kibum!" Min-ai taunted, ing the can towards his general direction.

Key chuckled and took the coffee from the girl, putting it under the pit of his arm, then gently took her hand, leading her back to the group.

"Good job Minmin, Key-Oppa's very proud."