Meeting The Roomate

MAID?!? (No way!) - Hiatus

Sorry, I have been busy with work and all so I haven't had the chance to update. This is a short chapter btw, please don't hate me.


 

Tao angrily threw the maid clothing on the toilet seat as he crossed his arms and pouted. ‘That cheating, arrogant bastard! He freaking placed my print on there by force. Arghh!! I seriously don’t want to be wearing a maid outfit for the whole three years I’ll be working here. And I also have to face that so called ‘young master’ – a real stuck up face pain in the . I don’t want to...My life is ruined. Noooo!’

                                                                                                                                    

Tao expressed his anger with exaggerated and weird motions and gestures, still can’t believe he has to work as a maid. ‘Arghh!! Stupid Tao, you idiot!’ His rants even turned to insults to himself. He was jumping up and down in the bathroom in frustration and sometimes letting out screams of misery. But then he stopped. A though flickered in mind and he realised he shouldn’t be blaming himself for this but instead at a certain someone. ‘Jonghyun!’

 

The younger dejectedly picked up the maid outfit and looked at it to and fro before scratching his head in question. ‘How do I actually wear this?’ Tao pouted again as he slowly undressed and tried to put on the outfit. It was extremely girly looking with frilly shoulders and in the colour of a light shade of red. The zipper was at the back of the uniform and that was the hard part. Tao simply couldn’t zip it all the way up, stopping half way, as he struggled with it. He heaved and puffed his cheeks out in further annoyance at the outfit. He gave up and decided to wear the stockings that came with the outfit first then going back to the zipper.

 

The younger stared at the back of the dress through the mirror with an unhappy face. His whole back was bare and he struggled to pull up the zipper to no avail. He grunted and heaved as he pulled with his strength and this was unheard of by Kris because, the blonde male knocked on the door and asked, “Hey my maid, do you need any help?”

 

Tao’s eyes flickered to the door immediately and he rapidly shook his head (like as if anyone could see) and answered, “No! I’m fine! I don’t need your help!” He went back to pulling at the zipper harshly now and it started to hurt.

 

“Come on, I know you need help,” Kris said through the door and Tao furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. ‘How does he know?’ “I designed those outfits so I know its quirks. It needs someone to help zip it up.” Kris informed. Tao could actually imagine the male grinning like a ert right now. He was speechless, absolutely and utterly dumbfounded. ‘What a ert!’

 

“Come out, I’ll help you.” Kris offered.

 

“I’m not coming out if it means you are the one to zip it up for me.” Tao said as he crossed his arms. “I rather stay in here then come out.”

 

“Come on, my precious maid. I told you I won’t do anything thing to you so trust me and come out. I’ll only help you with the clothes.” Kris said, he voice seemingly sincere.

 

Tao thought through the chances and he decided it felt safe, the male’s voice sounded sincere enough. “Fine, I’ll trust you just once. And if you dare do anything else, you are going to get your whooped so badly it cannot even sit.” Tao complied, adding a bit of manly tone to scare the male at the end.

 

“Don’t be disobedient. And don’t talk to me like that. I’m your master.” Kris exclaimed in disbelief. “Now come out.”

 

Tao slowly made his way over to the door, placing his hand on the handle, he took in a deep breath before turning the handle and poking his head out, scanning the area to see his ‘young master’ standing there with his hands on his hips – still staring at the younger in amusement. Kris gestured with his hand for Tao to come out and the male did, slowly. He took movement step by step until his body fit just right through the opening of the door. He bit his lip nervously as he held onto the clothes staring at the ground awkwardly.

 

“Turn around.” Kris ordered.

 

Tao took a while before complying and turning to face the other way, his back facing Kris. The tall male smirked at the sight of Tao’s creamy white skin on full show to him. His upper back was practically bare and Kris liked it greatly. He walked up to Tao and started to work on his zipper. He did it slowly and carefully as to not hurt the male and to store time to have a look at the porcelain skin. As the zipper was closing in at the top, Kris edged closer to Tao until he was nearly pressed up against the younger.

 

After it was done, instead of just informing Tao, the blonde wrapped his arms around the younger’s petite waist and he yelped.

 

“W-What what are you doing?” Tao asked panicking. “You said you won’t do anything to me.”

 

“Yeah, I said not promised.” Kris said as he placed his head on Tao’s shoulder and inhaled in his scent. ‘Hmm...sweet...so sweet...like strawberries..’

 

In a state of confusion, Tao elbowed Kris as of natural instinct. And then the male proceeded to give Kris a kick in shin for added protection. Kris backed away from the younger and was bouncing up and down holding his leg in pain. “What was that for?” Kris shouted.

 

“Y-You...you...y-you attacked me, yeah that’s right. I’m just giving you a punishment for not keeping your promises.” Tao stated, slightly unsure.

 

Kris looked up at Tao even more dumfounded. “Really? I was just playing around. Do you have to be that serious?” He stood back up straight and glared at the younger. “Is this how you’re supposed to treat your master?” He crossed his arms as he interrogated Tao.

 

The younger looked away from the tall male’s gaze – it was absolutely terrifying. He tilted his head upward in a sense that he doesn’t come off as weak. “Y-yes. Yes it is.”

 

Kris glared at Tao more and the younger avoided his eyes even more. “I’ll get to work then, young master.”

 

“Wait!” Kris commanded. Tao froze in his spot as he watched young master walk to another closet and pulled out a pair of heels, just around 4 cm high and in the colour black. He came with the heels in hand and kneeled down on one knee in front of the younger.

 

“Give me your foot.” Kris ordered, but Tao ignored the order and stared at the male weirdly. ‘If it’s putting on shoes, why is he kneeling? I’m not a girl! It’s not like his proposing so why kneel like this and act like a prince. I don’t need someone to help me put on shoes, heels in this case.’

 

“I-It’s fine, young master. I’ll do it myself.” Tao said.

 

“No, I want to do it.” Kris insisted.

 

“I’m a man not a girl or a child. I don’t need you to put on shoes like this and don’t kneel like that.” Tao explained, annoyed.

 

Kris glared at the younger, and without Tao knowing, he grabbed onto his foot and slipped the shoes on fairly quickly, seemingly agitated at the younger’s stubbornness.

 

“Just when I want to be nice to you, you throw it all out the window. What kind of person are you?” Kris said still angry.

 

“I’m an average person who is a male.” Tao stressed out the last part.

 

“Whatever. Get to work.” Kris said.

 

The younger was about to walk in the direction of the door when he remembered his clothes. “Ah! My clothes.” Tao scrambled back into the bathroom and gathered his clothes before heading towards the door, exiting it afterwards without a word said. All this time, Kris stood there staring at the male. He like how the uniform fit him so perfectly and he looked amazing in it; a smile grew on his features as he replayed the image of Tao in a maid outfit in this mind. ‘Hmm...feisty and unique...I like him...’

 

~~~~~

 

Tao ran out the room and rushed towards the room he was supposed to live in from now on. He forgot to ask the young master about skipping the part where he had to live here.

 

The younger pushed open the door to see another maid, on the bed beside his, fixing up his bed daintily. He titled his head in curiosity. ‘Might be my supposed roommate. I remember his name being Lu something. Lu...H-...LuHan! That’s it!’

 

“LuHan?” Tao asked quietly.

 

The maid turned around and Tao has never seen something as beautiful as the human being in front of his eyes. Those large, clear eyes, cute button nose, small plump lips and a small stature. Perfect. He looked as pretty as any girl except he doesn’t have long hair and he has an Adam’s apple sticking out from his throat. Tao widen his eyes.

 

“Hello. I assume you are Tao, right? My new roommate?” The figure replied.

 

“You’re a male!” Tao screamed in shock.

 

LuHan only laughed. “Yes I am. A problem?” He asked.

 

“N-No...Y-Yes...I mean...N-No...Oh Never mind!” Tao stuttered.

 

LuHan chuckled at the cute behaviour. “Yes I’m a male. I think you are curious as to why I am wearing a maid’s outfit, right?” Tao nodded eagerly.

 

“I work here as a maid myself. That’s simply it.” LuHan stated.

 

“But why a maid? You’re a male, right? Why not chose to be a butler instead?”

 

“I wanted to but there wasn’t any spaces left for a butler so I chose to be a maid. It has a pretty high pay too.”

 

“Don’t you think wearing a girl’s outfit is unmanly and wrong?”

 

“I’ve been said I can be prettier than girls if I dress up. I’ve crossed dressed many times and I don’t feel any different with a maid outfit or not, I’m still working and getting paid. You’ll get used to it too.” LuHan smiled brightly at Tao who could only nod.

“I don’t think I’ll ever get use to it.” Tao muttered.

 

“You will.” LuHan assured.

 

LuHan inspected Tao from top to bottom. “Why are you holding onto clothes?”

 

“Oh um these are mine. I changed in master’s bathroom and now I’m in a maid costume.” Tao said slightly anger.

 

“Oh I see. You’ll get used to it. Trust me.” LuHan assured.

 

Tao only nodded and placed his clothes on the bed, sitting down on the side but then instantly shooting back up, making LuHan slightly shocked at the action.

 

“Oh, LuHan. You don’t mind me calling you with no honorific, right?” Tao asked hesitantly. LuHan shook his head, “It’s perfectly fine. What’s up?”

 

“Do you by chance know where a butler that goes by the name Jonghyun is?” Tao asked.

 

“Jonghyun...Jonghyun...ah, do you mean the one that looks like a dinosaur?” LuHan asked.

 

“Yes! Him! Where is he? Do you know?”

 

“He’s usually takes care of operations in this side of the mansion, catering to young master’s needs. He’s either patrolling the area or giving orders to other workers. If not, you can find him in the worker’s resting room, he occasionally rests there ‘cause he can.” LuHan informed.

 

“Great! Thanks, LuHan. I’ll catch up with you later. I have things to do.” Tao said as he walked to the door and exited.

 

“Okay.” LuHan replied.

 

Tao started marching down the hallway, heading in the direction of the worker’s resting room. His heels making soft padding sounds against the carpeted floor. ‘You are so dead, Jonghyun!’